• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

He never chewed his grandfather's dick off in New York!  Because he never even met his grandfather and when he was "cutting his new teeth" at age 3 his grandfather was living in Florida!  And little Doug was being processed in California with his mother and sister into the USA from Taiwan.

Gunner65

I have the documents!  Will Dietrich claim these are faked?

Gunner65

That's right!  I have his mother's immigration documents!  Let him dispute them!

Gunner65

Now he rants into Australian fires (he reads from articles he does not cite)

Gunner65

What happened to your sister Joyce Douglas?

Gunner65

Why do you say she is dead? You rarely speak of her. Did she join a cult? The Johovas Witness?

Pelayo

Hey ddd, did you get your start  being a liar when your daddy told everybody he served on the USS Pittsburgh when he didn't and he was a REMF instead?

pate

I wonder what Aquino's connections to Iran are, it seems fishy now that his putative "masters" in Iraq are maliking a poker 'call'

Douglas double-D should weigh in/,

Nautical...

I don't think any books will be done by Moon about Dietrich. Who would read such garbage?  And why would Moon ruin his reputation by even trying to write about Dietrich. I think Pelayo is right. Dietrich will be bad mouthing Moon very soon.

Pelayo

Oooh, the only difference between all those old timey racist white people and the racist ddd is, well nothing. Except for the maybe politicallly correct meme that it is okay to be racist as long as it is against white males. Sorry racist ddd, you lose.

Pelayo

Sorry ddd, when it comes to burning coal, your precious chinese are the ones burning the most coal these days, not those shitty white people. And guess what ddd, I don't think your ex-producer would refer to you as a jap, because you're not a stinking racist jap, he'd refer to you as a stinking little gay racist chink.

Pelayo

Get a clue ddd from Rick Gervais, the whole world is getting sick of no-load, lazy, good for nothing, hypocritical asshole losers like you.

r

Dietrich will likely lose his SSDI benefits this year due to too many complaints from people that really know him ( like Pavel ) that he is a liar and scam artist. This time the state will really do a comprehensive investigation into Dietrich's background and claims and find that it is all a hoax. He will be lucky not to face any jail time but could be hit with whopping fines.
Dietrich better prepare to get back into the job market as a  security guard since that is all he knows how to do.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on January 09, 2020, 10:15:26 PM
Dietrich will likely lose his SSDI benefits this year due to too many complaints from people that really know him ( like Pavel ) that he is a liar and scam artist. This time the state will really do a comprehensive investigation into Dietrich's background and claims and find that it is all a hoax. He will be lucky not to face any jail time but could be hit with whopping fines.
Dietrich better prepare to get back into the job market as a  security guard since that is all he knows how to do.
Niether Pavel nor Rose Dio really knew Dietrich.  Neither of them met him personally or ever questioned his claims.

No one questioning Dietrichs claims in the past 3 years has even come close to exposing his bullshit but me.

Dietrich is a lying piece of shit.

Gunner65

His false basis as a teenage DoD Librarian with no credentials then claiming to be a US Marine in 1991 is legendary.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 10, 2020, 11:35:47 PM
His false basis as a teenage DoD Librarian with no credentials then claiming to be a US Marine in 1991 is legendary.
Then you have the power to destroy Dietrich. But will you?

Gunner65

His claims are total shit.  This is a person who has been designated psychotic prior to 2008.  Dietrich believes in his own insanity Just as Randy Cramer believes it!

Cramer has Gaia and Dietrich has youtube. And BOTH are insane!

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 11, 2020, 08:37:22 PM

Dietrich will keep silent unless you threaten to submit evidence to the proper authorities in San Francisco. Losing SSDI is the one thing that terrifies him. BellGab is not working properly. My previous post does not show and your quotes do not appear.

Gunner65

Dumb-ass Dietrich posts he is dressed in a Jap uniform with a concealed pistol -

This is another ball-jointed doll photo from an unidentified source.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 12, 2020, 06:37:08 PM
Dumb-ass Dietrich posts he is dressed in a Jap uniform with a concealed pistol -

This is another ball-jointed doll photo from an unidentified source.
knowing ddd, he probably has the pistol concealed up his butt.

Gunner65

The 20 minute blurb of bullshit and slander

Gunner65

"High visibility personal platform" which has 40 followers lol

Pelayo

The only dishonorable discharge you ever had ddd was that pussy stuff dripping out of your eyes from the syphilis you got from being skull fucked.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on January 12, 2020, 07:19:40 PM
The only dishonorable discharge you ever had was that pussy stuff dripping out of your eyes from the syphilis you got from being skull fucked.
Dietrich really is a very poor liar.  His little group of donators are so fucking stupid they can't reason for themselves. 

Gunner65

Dietrich loses live stream just after saying he would be attacking and "evicerating" someone on air tonight.

Pelayo

Guess he won't be eviscerating anybody tonight. When will that boy learn that attacking people is no way to make friends? But I guess he likes to feel sorry for himself when they come right back at him and plays the "victim."

Gunner65

20 minutes now without a new live stream. The silence is wonderful!

Whatever is happening was timed perfectly - almost like the night he was bounced from Revolution Radio