• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 12, 2019, 07:57:16 PM
Ah.... Rats!
Tonight I plan yet another mission to trap an armadillo who has been rooting around. They are dumb creatures but do damage to the yard. They are weird beings. Almost alien looking. The pups are sorta cute, in a weird way, but alien looking. "Shell" on top and fur on stomach. Can carry Leprosy. Only non-human that can? Weird. Adults can jump amazingly. Straight up. When shot an amazing amount of blood. But I plan to hav-a-heart trap and dispose of somewhere else. In some ways have to admire a blind-race of invaders, slowly, slowly expanding their domain over decades.

Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2019, 08:01:29 PM
Tonight I plan yet another mission to trap an armadillo who has been rooting around. They are dumb creatures but do damage to the yard. They are weird beings. Almost alien looking. The pups are sorta cute, in a weird way, but alien looking. "Shell" on top and fur on stomach. Can carry Leprosy. Only non-human that can? Weird. Adults can jump amazingly. Straight up. When shot an amazing amount of blood. But I plan to hav-a-heart trap and dispose of somewhere else. In some ways have to admire a blind-race of invaders, slowly, slowly expanding their domain over decades.

Well at least I don't have to worry about Armadillo damage here.  Opossums are creepy enough.

Think I am jumping over to Clyde.  Seems like he is doing Epstein conspiracy stuff,

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 12, 2019, 08:05:30 PM
Well at least I don't have to worry about Armadillo damage here.  Opossums are creepy enough.
They are on the way....albeit slowly. And, supposedly, due to global warming.... 

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 12, 2019, 08:08:45 PM
Think I am jumping over to Clyde.  Seems like he is doing Epstein conspiracy stuff,
Nice. Will catch that on replay. Heading out now....

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 12, 2019, 07:19:41 PM
It would seem that the Martian Marine guy is the guest on LNM right now:
http://209.95.50.189:9300/;?1565659840014

I've never heard him before.  I suppose the guy is mad as a bloody hatter.
I went to bed because I have "fasting" labs at the VA this morning. I am listening to the link and it is Alex Jones.  Before I went to bed I checked LNM website and it does not fully load...I checked You Tube to see if Vara was live streaming,  NOTHING !

I know that Vara has me blocked from the LNM website but lately he is also threatening to cancel his show for lack of donations and support.  THe last time he had the idiot Cramer as I guest I called in to the show to confront Cramer and Vara was very close to cutting me off so I did not get the chance to challenge him further or present my research which shows Cramer was never a DoD employee or US Marine.

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/03/randy-cramer-lnm-march-15-2019.html

://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/04/cramer-randy-nprcfoia-response-april-4.html

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/03/randy-cramer-holobeds-go-fund-me-scam.html

20 million!  Ha!   

If you going to be a bear - be a grizzly. Why ask for a toaster oven?  Go for the damn lottery.

Gunner65

An to think that there are people who actually BELIEVE this guy!  :o :(

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 13, 2019, 04:56:04 AM
20 million!  Ha!   

If you going to be a bear - be a grizzly. Why ask for a toaster oven?  Go for the damn lottery.
That is precisely Cramers' style. His biggest disclaimer is that the Marine Corps has not investigated or prosecuted him for "impersonating and officer".  He say's that he and his "legal team" are working with a "Congressman" to obtain his military service records and to "SUE THE MARINE CORPS FOR 20 YEARS OF BACK-PAY"

Cramer is also one of the meanest lying "hatters" I have had the pleasure to expose/confront. He runs a close second behind Dietrich and just above Steve Quayle! Scroll back to page 347 in this thread

And I am not the only person to have investigated or questioned his insane claims.  First 17 minutes of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy51uAFw_SI&t=1363s

This Joe had another video about Cramer (I could not find) in which he says he actually called HQ Marine Corps "Public Affairs" https://www.hqmc.marines.mil/ousmcc/  To inquire about the existence of a Marine "Special Section" and Randy Cramers "impersonation of a Marine Officer" - He was told that such a unit does not exist and Cramer is a "nutcase" and is not technically impersonating a Marine Officer because he has not publicly worn a uniform, displayed any rank, decorations or identification card(s) -etc, etc.

There are also OLD interviews with Cramer dating back to 2006 where he stated he was a Navy SEAL; also claimed to claimed to have joined the Navy after his 20 year tour and placement in a 3 year old "clone" but he failed to complete recruit training and was "tossed" -

The DoD FOIA I obtained shows no active duty or civilian DoD service whatsoever!  If there were, those dates and titles would all be listed!

Gunner65

Note also that after I made known the results of my FOIA requests regarding Cramer on this thread - Douglas Dietrich no longer continued to claim (as he had for over 2 years) that I was also Randy Cramer! lol

Gunner65

@Walks At Night:  Vara is live on LNM Entertainment (YT).  He had another tooth extraction yesterday so I doubt the interview with Cramer you heard  was live.  He has deleted the interview of Cramer of March 15 from YT.

Pelayo

Maybe pavel actually did try to visit ddd's dad's grave and the ordeal was the straw that broke the camel's back. I can see it now what transpired at the border- Border guard: "So, what is the purpose of your visit to the US Mr. Prevara?" Barney: "My master-.....errrrr, my boss, douglas dietrich, renegade military histoian, most hated man on either side of the Pacific, and the son of Adolph Hitler wanted me to go to visit his dad's grave to make sure the Martian marine or any other of Michael Aquino's operatives hadn't taken a shit on it." Border guard: "I see, please pull into the next open bay and come inside the building."

Gunner65

Looks like Dietrichs team is having problems again.  Dietrich will rant and rave ...."IT'S PAVEL SABOTAGING THE SHOW!"

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 14, 2019, 06:04:30 PM
Looks like Dietrichs team is having problems again.  Dietrich will rant and rave ...."IT'S PAVEL SABOTAGING THE SHOW!"
Well shoot, I just cracked a beer and now I don't have a reason to catch a buzz. Goddammit ddd, do you have to fuck up everything?

Gunner65

No link posted, no activity on his Facebook, no activity on You Tube!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 14, 2019, 06:13:42 PM
No link posted, no activity on his Facebook, no activity on You Tube!
Maybe he realized his shtick is old and nobody buys it anymore and he threw in the towel. Ha! There are 10 guests in here probably wondering what happened to ddd.

Gunner65

You would think he would post some sort of explanation on his fake Facebook page.  Like tech difficulties or something, but NO that's not Dietrichs style -   Whatever happened has occurred in the just the past few hours,

Pelayo

I guess I'll listen to the second half of the last show. I never make it through a whole show and sometimes go back and listen to the second half later. Post if he ever gets up.

Gunner65

Looks likes his new "Technical Executive Producer" Zach Garrett has lost all of his "transmission technology"

Whatever that means...

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 14, 2019, 06:52:06 PM
Looks likes his new "Technical Executive Producer" Zach Garrett has lost all of his "transmission technology"

Whatever that means...

Do you think he will try again before Sunday?

Gunner65

Not really.  Unless he gets Arola to do it.  I suppose it depends on the extent of the computer problems.  Losing a entire hard drive?

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 14, 2019, 07:15:18 PM
Not really.  Unless he gets Arola to do it.  I suppose it depends on the extent of the computer problems.  Losing a entire hard drive?
Maybe it's Aquino, or Trump, or the Russians!

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 14, 2019, 07:15:18 PM
Dietrich was bad mouthing the Koreans again recently on his shows. He was warned what they could do to his or his friend's computers or any electronic gadgets if he pisses them off. Never mess with a Korean  techno-mage.
https://youtu.be/zbvqxZmTGLc

Gunner65

Apparently Arola can't produce for Dietrich because... Daniel Arola:  "Man, I really have no privacy where I'm at now for even a couple of hours. Too much noise and people traffic here."   "Wow" - Douglas Dietrich

Followers suggesting he use "Talkshoe" of "Uberconference" as a platform along with You Tube....

Gunner65

Dietrich has now revised his explanation of last night:

"THEREBE NO LIVESTREAM ‘O’ “CRITICAL OMISSIONS” TONIGHT â€" AS BOTH OUR PRIMARY And SECONDARY TECHNICAL PRODUCER’S TRANSMISSION TECHNOLOGIES HAVE ALL BEEN TAKEN OUT And / OR DOWN IN-TOTALITY" !

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 15, 2019, 05:36:10 AM
Apparently Arola can't produce for Dietrich because... Daniel Arola:  "Man, I really have no privacy where I'm at now for even a couple of hours. Too much noise and people traffic here."   "Wow" - Douglas Dietrich

Followers suggesting he use "Talkshoe" of "Uberconference" as a platform along with You Tube....
Arola was forced to produce in front of the club with his smart phone where he works as a bouncer ( always gets challenged to a fight and gets beat up...LOL ) so he told Dietrich no can do.
https://youtu.be/ccenFp_3kq8

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on August 14, 2019, 07:27:17 PM
Maybe it's Aquino, or Trump, or the Russians!
Dietrich will have a more difficult time fingering Aquino this time.  Even if he changes his (continuing) version of people and events, there is no evidence that anyone mentioned was or is in any way connected to Aquino - in fact the evidence it quite the opposite. 

This situation with Dietrich is a perfect example of how his decade-long assault on Aquino (toward his own notoriety and financial gain) is based on total lies and fiction, and is getting old.  His propensity for slander, defamation, public and private harassment and outright abuse of those who have befriended and assisted him is fucking legendary. 

Moreover, Dietrichs' refusal or inability to "re-invent" or even improve himself is reflective of his narcissism and hatefulness.  Dietrich hides his mean-spirited true self behind a fake "personae" which has now taken on the very attributes he so desperately has sought to keep hidden.

Unfortunately, Dietrich will likely continue to be assisted or produce for himself.  Bu it should be painfully obvious to him at this point that he is going nowhere with his angry, racist marathon shit-shows.