• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Speaking of being "theoretically employable" I suppose you would be ddd, if it wasn't for the fact that you are insane and lazier than shit. You know, Mike Pence can refer you to a conversion therapist so maybe, some day, you can get a job at Chick-Fil-A.

Gunner65

Dietrich brings up the fate of Jorden Maxwell!! lol 

Pelayo

"Obviously, I'm not living fat"-ddd       ddd can't even succeed as a con-man telling little old ladies that the japs won WW2. Pathetic.

Gunner65

"Julian West" was connected to Agnes" - Justin White

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on August 11, 2019, 08:08:10 PM
"Obviously, I'm not living fat"-ddd       ddd can't even succeed as a con-man telling little old ladies that the japs won WW2. Pathetic.
I wonder if he misses his "meals on wheels" deliveries?

And by the way, how is that NEW BED Douglas?  Did you get your "gang buddies" to help drag it into your apartment?  LOL

Gunner65

So all this insanity has been going on behind the scenes for about 6 months!  Justin White is referring to the same Facebook post from a group that I found in my research!      I may have posted it here back in March?

Pelayo

Yeah ddd, it's not like you ever said "I, and only I, can save you from the world. I know what's best for you." Oh, wait a minute. You have. Nevermind.

Pelayo

Yeah, it's not like somebody that could come up with a gimmick (based on the nazi "big lie") and say that the japs won WW2 and a bunch of gullible white people who are brow-beaten into feeling guilty for being white will believe it. Gee, I wonder what kind of grasping loser would try to pull something like that?

Gunner65

I just went down the Bellgab Dietrich thread "rabbit hole" for 45 minutes- so I could present what Justin White was referring to:

So Justin White claims "Agnes" was involved with Pavel AND this dude Julian West!  Who is warning about Dietrich!  So who is what ?

Pavel was NOT removed from the list...but Rose Dio WAS!

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 24, 2019, 01:04:47 PM
Interesting find:  It appears Dietrich and his cult followers have been busy -
Facebook group "Myths are History" moderator Julian West posted this recently concerning Dietrich.

https://www.facebook.com/search/str/douglas+duane+dietrich/keywords_search?epa=SEARCH_BOX

Julian West
https://www.facebook.com/julianwest.mythsarehistory

March 5. 2019 [Originally posted on 06 December 2018]

"Friends and Fans â€" A Public Service Announcement"

"Moderating this group over the years, I have seen a lot of strange traffic from various alternative perception(s) sub-communities.
In particular, over the last two or so years, proponents of the fringe sub-community centered around internet radio personality Douglas Duane Dietrich have repeatedly raised suspicion or incited outright disruption in our community here.

For the past several months I have been holding my tongue while quietly removing Mr. Dietrich's noxious associations from our group here as well as from my personal friends list.

While I usually withhold outright criticism of how other schools of thought interpret mythology and the traditions of our ancestral cultures, Douglas Duane Dietrich and his fan base promote a disorienting mishmash of new and old mythologies and ideologies that are idiosyncratically maligned to prop up the pseudo-messiahship and personal melodramas of their central figurehead (Douglas Duane Dietrich).

Mr. Dietrich's cult of personality not only undermines the more rigorous approach to solar system history in which we engage here. It is also a serious affront â€" and thus a very real threat â€" to the exploration and elucidation of the concrete reality behind our ancestral and indigenous teachings.

Finally, besides disrespectful handling of traditional wisdom, Douglas Duane Dietrich and his teammates have time and again betrayed their own espoused principles.

The most recent and most personal example of the double standards practiced by Mr. Dietrich and his team is in their having knowingly accepted an ex-convict (with a history of petty theft, pathological lying, and multiple domestic assault convictions) into their inner circle, and â€" subsequent from November 14th, 2018 â€" in having appointed this individual Paul Privara to the position of executive producer for Douglas Duane Dietrich."

"Spare yourself the trauma of being adversely affected by such toxic company by unfriending, deleting, banning and / or blocking the following spooks, lurkers, trolls and lackeys, and / or cointelpro (psy)operatives":

Douglas Duane Dietrich
Pavel Eduard (Paul Privara)
Justin White
Daniel Arola (two accounts)
RA Helitha
Lena Shieh (Lena Crane)
Judith Eggert
Judy Eggert
Laura Lee Solomon (two accounts)
Sora Aoi (multiple accounts)
Moriah Mills (multiple accounts)
Matthew Schwab
Mila Kali
Peter Moon (co-author of 'The Montauk Project' series of novels)

â€" "Note that this list may be updated in the near future."

Gunner65

Dietrich encourages Zach to use sleeping pills!

Gunner65

You can delete comments from You Tube chat (Arola and Zach) but you can't delete them from Bellgab!  HeHe  :D

Why is Peter Moon on the list? I don't think he even associates with Dietrich anymore. Likely realizes that DD is nothing but a liar and scam artist.

Gunner65

??? Its a fucking mystery. Like the fucking chick from Australia in the You Tube chat!  LOL 

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on August 11, 2019, 10:52:47 PM
Why is Peter Moon on the list? I don't think he even associates with Dietrich anymore. Likely realizes that DD is nothing but a liar and scam artist.
Where is Peter Moon anyway?  Is he still preparing to write a fiction book about Dietrich?

No idea where he could be now but I am certain he will not be writing any book about Dietrich.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on August 11, 2019, 11:12:22 PM
No idea where he could be now but I am certain he will not be writing any book about Dietrich.
I would agree with that. My guess is Moon is in Turkey. Working on some insane crap.   His involvement with Dietrich seems minimal in the past 3 months...and the latest "infiltration" by Pavel  drama should show him that Dietrich is a total insane POS wanker.

Gunner65

Dietrich wants someone to buy and send him a fucking toaster oven for over a 100.00 so he can eat his Meals On Wheels that are piling up in the freezer!  Dietrich's out of money and wants money NOW!

Dietrich bashes Justin White for fucking up the show....and the "Aquino cultists Pavel Eduard and Agnes Maria"

Frozen meals that old has as much taste as a ice cube and would likely give him the runs. Dietrich should toss that shit into the trash and just eat dung beetles like he has been doing all this time...LOL.
Also with all that free time on his hands why doesn't Dietrich learn how to Skype so that he doesn't have to keep asking for outside help all the time. Maybe he does not have the intelligence to learn things.

Gunner65

So I reviewed the audio of Justin White and Dietrich discussing Pavel and Agnes. But what White did mention was that Agnes M. Sroczynski https://www.facebook.com/AgnesMaria0011?__tn__=%2CdCH-R-R&eid=ARCkiVIzAzDiF7eo-1jzUmGJy-u5Na-E_nn3JnheCuO1EERFvPE9DNdwjFgtZmRnWUJxgLSYS_UKZbtW&hc_ref=ARTTVD3aIEgHOzcLvuTF1th1U2NEityjnH1a8dyG3587UVkV3j_YmJXIFyWrnkLGVZc&fref=nf was engaged to Julian West as of December 2018.  https://www.facebook.com/julianwest.mythsarehistory

Julian West Dec 17, 2018: "After much insistence, I finally convinced my fiancee Agnes to agree to my posting this poem of hers to the Myths are History page -- and I'm proud to post it here as well. Enjoy!"

According to White, Pavel and Agnes were still "seeing" one another" over the past year.  The notice I posted by Julian West to his FB group listing Dietrich and associates as "toxic" and unwelcome was first published on Dec 6, 2018! 

What I don't understand is after all of this crap going on over the past year, Dietrich still used Pavel? I suspect that the drama will continue to drag itself out with Judith Eggart giving her version and Dietrich eventually attacking them for weeks on air.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on August 12, 2019, 11:41:41 AM
Also with all that free time on his hands why doesn't Dietrich learn how to Skype so that he doesn't have to keep asking for outside help all the time. Maybe he does not have the intelligence to learn things.
I think he could if he wanted to, but he seems to prefer to have others do it for him.  He was on internet radio for years where all of this was done for him.  I believe he enjoys using and deceiving his friends and followers for as long as he can. 

On this show Dietrich is admitting that he had knowingly used and discarded all the people that had helped him  with the excuse that he "knew" that they were sent by Aquino to destroy him but by some miracle they all failed. With his confession of contempt for his benefactors it will be interesting if there would be anyone left to help him. He will turn against Arola and Eggert next then it will be all over for Dietrich. He can laugh all he wants but his very nature will force him to do it since he cannot help himself. Dietrich will ultimately disappear back into the sewers he came out of all those years ago and we will hopefully never hear from him again.

It would seem that the Martian Marine guy is the guest on LNM right now:
http://209.95.50.189:9300/;?1565659840014

I've never heard him before.  I suppose the guy is mad as a bloody hatter.

Cramer starts off that he was genetically engineered when born.

Hoo boy.

Seems like rough duty on Mars.  Out of 1,000 Marines - this guy was one of only 35 survivors.

This guy is beautiful.    "Unless you have trained for 1,000's of hours to fight on Mars you have no place to criticize me. "

Firefights with insectoids and reptoids.   Starship Troopers bugs and the Gorn from Star Trek.   Come up with something new dude.

albrecht

rodents appear to be universal, for some reason. On Earth, On Mars, On the Moon, even in the "shadow" world, according to Norry who saw a "shadow rodent" once. Weird.

Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2019, 07:55:15 PM
rodents appear to be universal, for some reason. On Earth, On Mars, On the Moon, even in the "shadow" world, according to Norry who saw a "shadow rodent" once. Weird.

Ah.... Rats!