• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: Pelayo on February 14, 2019, 09:16:35 PM
Do you know off hand the minute mark that ddd yells at barney to not play music? I left before he did that and I want to hear it.
4:30:56`

Gunner65

NO!  The times you present are way after! Dietrich took a break at about 4 hours in for about 15 minutes . Pavel played some repetitive music and has edited the shit out already. Even before he uploaded the shit to You Tube 8 hours ago!

Pavel is a total Dietrich balls licking, cult worshiper POS!

Dietrich will likely bad mouth Moon any day now. He does that with all his guests that come on his show and does not comply with his wishes. And when Pavel leaves him for greener pastures he will be finished for good since he is too stupid to produce a show on his own and NOBODY will want to work with him because of his bad reputation. That will mean that Dietrich's handlers will no longer find him useful so they have no choice but to cut off all monetary support. Dietrich will then join the ranks of the homeless in San Francisco and will have to learn how to take a dump in a freezing alleyway in the middle of the night. Dietrich should pray that Trump has him arrested for sedition and treason. That way at least he can have three hots and a cot until the day of his execution.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 14, 2019, 11:53:54 PM
NO!  The times you present are way after! Dietrich took a break at about 4 hours in for about 15 minutes . Pavel played some repetitive music and has edited the shit out already. Even before he uploaded the shit to You Tube 8 hours ago!

Pavel is a total Dietrich balls licking, cult worshiper POS!
You can check YouTube yourself. It apparently was NOT edited out when I checked.

Gunner65

OK,  Show me the time stamps of the 15 minute "break" and after when Dietrich slams Pavel!  WHERE IS IT?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pRZA68WdsI&t=13833s

Gunner65

IT IS NOT THERE! Because his producer Pavel removed it!

Gunner65

I trust my instincts.  I think that Pavel and Dietrich are making a deal with Moon (Vince)

Anyone from Long Island. NY in my opinion is a scam artist.  And Moon and Dietrich are a perfect fraud!

Hey Gunner, try this then:
https://youtu.be/IUynNnOs3-g
It appears different than yours for some strange reason but DD's yelling at Pavel is still there.
4:30:56

Gunner65

You have NOT proven ANYTHING!  "TRY THIS THEN:" Where is it? Where is the break at 4 hours and Pavel playing music  then Dietrich slamming in as he did? WHERE IS IT?

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 15, 2019, 12:26:03 AM
I trust my instincts.  I think that Pavel and Dietrich are making a deal with Moon (Vince)

Anyone from Long Island. NY in my opinion is a scam artist.  And Moon and Dietrich are a perfect fraud!
Hey Gunner, what were you saying about your instincts?  ;D

Gunner65

Start at 4:25:00  there is music....In the original audio I have music ending  while Dietrich and Moon talking and then Dietich launches into a tirade against Pavel!

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 15, 2019, 12:40:59 AM
You have NOT proven ANYTHING!  "TRY THIS THEN:" Where is it? Where is the break at 4 hours and Pavel playing music  then Dietrich slamming in as he did? WHERE IS IT?
Go to the time stamp I indicated at 4:30:56 and it is there. Use my post of the YouTube of DD's show not yours. Do you really want Jackstar to make a fool out of you? Why do you insist on making things difficult? Why look left when I say right?......LOL.

Gunner65

Show the audio "time stamp" of Dietrich screaming at Pavel or shut the fuck up!

Hey Jackstar, please do me a favor and check my post of DD's show and go to 4:30:56 to listen to DD yelling at Pavel about the music. Gunner is having some sort of malfunction in the head I think and refuses to do as I suggest. He hates to be proven wrong I suppose. The guy sure has a ego.

Gunner65

You wont find it because Pavel Eduard  is the LAWyer  for "Douglas Dietrich Productions" .  And anyone who reproduces the actual recording of Dietrichs little outburst,   will be pursued by "Douglas Dietrich Productions"  for a violation of  Copyright!

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 15, 2019, 01:05:23 AM
You wont find it because Pavel Eduard  is the LAW for "Douglas Dietrich Productions" .  And even I produced the actual recording , "Douglas Dietrich Productions" would pursue me for a violation of Copyright!
Now you are being ridiculous. You haven't even bothered to listen to DD's show I posted have you?
What are you afraid of? Can you explain how it is possible for you to have a edited version while the show that is still on YouTube remains unchanged? Are you in fact Douglas Dietrich? Come on dude, let it all out. Admit it and you will feel so much better. You fooled all of us. Good job soldier!

Gunner65

4:30:00 - 4:32:00  TWO DIFFERENT AUDIO VERSIONS~ PAVEL is playing games to upload to several You Tube channels.  He is also splitting each 8 hour shit show in half!  This is why they are taking a fucking break - to reset SKYPE and manage the LIVE stream bandwidth to JewTube,

One version has it, the other does not! 

Gunner65

And Dietrich is not the only "nut-case" out there:

Check out this asshole with his LA Marzulli "super-soldier" insane BS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugNSwvfKToc

Gunner65

"Mine own Surrogate Son Fashion-Crafted my Tết-Célébratory Raiment " - Douglas Dietrich (insane fucking freak!)

Google Image Search = https://www.deviantart.com/velvetroseclare/art/Adekan-Yoshiwara-Shiro-313799508
Adekan Yoshiwara Shiro - cosplay

It looks like Douglas Dietrich aka Gunner65 has gone bye bye. Something bad has just happened in his perfect little world of transgender Nazis holding each other and taking warm showers together in the wee hours of the morning. Has Pavel done something to prevent DD from accessing his own YouTube accounts? I know this sort of thing occurs if the account holder gives the passwords to a administrator to manage their accounts if they themselves are unable to perhaps due to lack of knowledge or experience in such things. Pavel may have changed the passwords and account profile and could be now the proud owner of ALL of Dietrich's works since he is now for all intents and purposes Douglas Dietrich! Since DD's own identity is false to begin with there is no way for him to appeal to YouTube to get his channels back under his control.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 15, 2019, 06:44:31 AM
4:30:00 - 4:32:00  TWO DIFFERENT AUDIO VERSIONS~ PAVEL is playing games to upload to several You Tube channels.  He is also splitting each 8 hour shit show in half!  This is why they are taking a fucking break - to reset SKYPE and manage the LIVE stream bandwidth to JewTube,

One version has it, the other does not!
You are not making any sense here. Why would they do this? What would be the point? Why would DD allow the unedited version to be uploaded as well since it only serves to embarrass him and remind Pavel what an asshole DD is?

If Pavel agrees to do another show with DD, it will be done his way or the highway and the music stays during intermission...LOL.
https://youtu.be/0dcbw4IEY5w

Turiya is a mindless zombie state. Not surprising coming from ice Bear....LOL.

Pelayo

Turiya, finally found a word rhyming with diarrhea.

So the bear changes his name to something in the Sanskrit language . Another attempt by DD at misdirection of no useful relevance? I want to hear if the next show has music during the breaks or not. That would be more useful information and will tell me what is the current state of affairs in Dietrich's world. The sound of music will tell me that Dietrich has lost control to or has submitted to Pavel since music drives DD crazy....LOL.

Pelayo

ddd should be more like this Dietrich instead of the nazi scum that tries to kill General Savage.                   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRfRfad3wz8

Gunner65

So this is Dietrichs' "re-invention" of himself"? - (which is actually not a re-invention at all). 

Claiming to be "free of the acolytes of Aquino" by eliminating Rose Dio and his "legacy" saved by the Brit archivist "Maggot" John Warrington and perpetuated by his Czech/Canadian producer "Pavel Privara" now self-appointed  "Copyright Lawyer"for "Douglas Dietrich Productions".

"So the bear changes his name to something in the Sanskrit language . Another attempt by DD at misdirection of no useful relevance? I want to hear if the next show has music during the breaks or not. That would be more useful information and will tell me what is the current state of affairs in Dietrich's world. The sound of music will tell me that Dietrich has lost control to or has submitted to Pavel since music drives DD crazy....LOL." - sneaksie-taffer

"Ice Bear requests that the account Display Name be changed from "Ice Bear" to "Turiya". Thank you."

Really?  So MV just changes user names and avatars  by special request and "POOF" the Dietrich cult-troll "Ice Bear" (probably his own producer "Pavel Eduard Privara" ) is now the Dietrich cult-troll "Turiya"?
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=4855.new#new

"Ice Bear will say only this. Plans made and perfected long ago are now finally in motion.   Douglas Dietrich is a piece, a key piece.  It is that which he carries that will unlock the Fourth Age.  Long have we searched for the missing component and hark!   It was just recently revealed to us.  The obfuscation of our foes was finally stripped away!  The Fourth Age comes unbeliever.  Be dismayed."

"Ice Bear wants all opposition to Dietrich snuffed out."

"Ice Bear feels sad that the hit videos were not removed.  Dietrich is a Godlike figure and should be revered and respected."

"Re-invention" of a lie is still a lie. Dietrich has gone total schizophrenic complete with delusions of grandeur.

And his "producer/engineer Pavel Eduard Privara" aka "Ice Bear", "Turiya" appears to be a schizophrenic as well.