• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Ice Bear history starts at 4:50.   That's right ICE BEAR   "BARE BEAR"  You cannot escape my research so since you are here you may as well join in the fucking discussion and explain how you ended up a cult follower of Dietrich!

Gunner65

Dietrich is warmed up now..."Pot smokin' niggars and white trash mass shooters"

Black Witches?     I be lost again.   *sigh*

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 10, 2019, 09:07:19 PM
DD is on to mass shootings by white males controlled by Aquino.  Like his "gangstalkers"

Gunner65

So how did you enjoy the history of "Bare Bears"?  LOL  I wonder if Ice Bear can explain his agreement of hatred of Russians when he was saved by a Russian named "Yuri" LOL

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 10, 2019, 09:07:19 PM
I had to go out and take the trash and, yes, recycle out, not enough Hamm's cans in it! but got back to hear "white trash pieces of shit" so figure I didn't miss much.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 10, 2019, 09:10:30 PM
So how did you enjoy the history of "Bare Bears"?  LOL

Ice Bear is definitely the superior bear.  The first two were such wimps.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 10, 2019, 09:11:41 PM
Ice Bear is definitely the superior bear.  The first two were such wimps.
Oh I see...THAT's why he is the bottom bear!  Well it still doesn't explain why they ended up in Dietrichs home town trying to become famous on the internet!  LOL

Pelayo

Wow, school shootings, burglaries, all crimes being committed by white men!

Gunner65

"SWIVEL-EYED SCAREMONGERING"  Speak for yourself Dietrich!  Dylan is not pronounced "DIE-LAN"   PIG BITCH FAGGOT MILO

Pelayo

ddd calling Milo Yianopolis a butt boy faggot. Pot calling the kettle black.

Gunner65

"FACE CUNT"... "President fucking you up the ass".... :o

Why does every show end up with anal sex?    Dude is obsessed.

Gunner65

Rose Dio Posts More Stuff regarding Dietrich after her video was removed

https://www.pinterest.com/mystickwarrior1/douglas-duane-dietrich-fake-fraud/

ROSE DIO RESPONSE to GUNNER65 : (part 5) When/why did Dietrich create this ridiculous story about being a DOD librarian and Michael Aquino? ROSE DIO : Don't know. He's never upfront or honest about anything. It's all twisted & scripted to fit his false narratives. False narratives w/ slanderous lies & fantasy comic book stories. Dietrich cannot be trusted or believed re anything, & definitely not respected or enabled. He is a legacy in his own mind only & his legacy is all bullshit

Gunner65

ROSE DIO RESPONSE to GUNNER65 : (part 4) Did she know he was lying about shutting down Bellgab?

ROSE DIO : "Always suspected. Never trusted him & never liked him. He is never upfront or honest about anything. It's all twisted & scripted to fit his false narratives. Dietrich cannot be trusted or believed re anything. Everything that's presented by Dietrich re Rose Dio is all slanderous lies & fantasy comic book stories twisted & scripted to fit his false narratives. No truth there either"

Gunner65

ROSE DIO RESPONSE to GUNNER65 : (part 1)

How is Dietrich perpetrating a scam?

"BY REPEATEDLY MALICIOUSLY SLANDERING, LIES, DEFAMATION AGAINST OTHERS, FALSE STATEMENTS, FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION OF HIMSELF AND OTHERS, STEALING ART AND PRESENTING & CLAIMING IT AS HIS OWN, CRIMINAL IMPERSONATION, EXPLOITATION, ATTEMPTING TO INCITE CIVIL WAR IN THE U.S.A. VIA PROPAGANDA AND HATE SPEECH, SEDITION, TREASON, ETC., AND ATTEMPTING TO PROFIT OFF FRAUD SCAM BY ASKING FOR DONATIONS, ETC."

Pelayo

Where ever ddd goes, he leaves a trail of people he has used and abused and discarded once he has gotten as much out of them as possible.

You Tube supports DD so it's likely best not to use that medium to criticize him. You don't really want 3 strikes do you? DD ain't worth it.

Gunner65

Rose Dio has published her responses to my questions posted on page 308 post #9226.  I will organize them and post them later in order.

She has received a strike to her channel and cannot upload for 90 days.  My videos are not effected.

Her comments are quite revealing and expose what is actually going on with Dietrich and his new producer Pavel "Barney" Eduard.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, it's about time for a toot of coke.