• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

"I am the only being on planet earth who can speak to the Dietrich Hologram" - Douglas Dietrich

Gunner65

"Stranded among the white savages unable to return to Taiwan" -  DDD        BWAHAHHHAHHAAA!

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 30, 2019, 08:43:22 PM
"Stranded among the white savages unable to return to Taiwan" -  DDD        BWAHAHHHAHHAAA!

Of course.  No big free disability check from Uncle Sugar each month in Taiwan.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 30, 2019, 08:44:32 PM
Of course.  No big free disability check from Uncle Sugar each month in Taiwan.
His non-human story and as vampire and machine and son of Hitler in the 4th what?

Gunner65

DIETRICH IS CRYING!!  HOLY SHIT!

"Only I hold the key to how we can cope" - Douglas Dietrich

"I can't really stand the distance to go tonight" - Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 30, 2019, 08:48:58 PM
His non-human story and as vampire and machine and son of Hitler in the 4th what?
ddd doesn't believe in the dignity of work. Explains everything.

Pelayo

ddd is not sipping tea with his pinky stuck out. He's slugging hard on a bottle.

Gunner65

Two hours and Dietrich is already dragging is worthless bullshit along without talking about his postings!  Which he has not talked about yet!

Gulping Tea!  What the FUCK!  Discussing European citizenship and reading some article citing the BBC!

Pelayo

Hey ddd, since you are such an advocate of child sex abuse, how come you never bring up the muslim sex grooming gangs that prey on young English girls?

Gunner65

Let's go Dietrich!  Take your Meth and get to it!  Tell us all about the SHIT you posted on Facebook before your show about Lt Col. Dewey etc!

Gunner65

Let's here how Michael Aquino and Gunner65 are running the PSYOPS since Vietnam

Gunner65

More anti- Jew shit talk.  White supremacy  - "kikes"  bitching about Nazis"  "Bars of soap"  yada yada

Gunner65

"Pipple" grab DD's nuts when he rides on public transit"

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 30, 2019, 09:03:59 PM
Let's here how Michael Aquino and Gunner65 are running the PSYOPS since Vietnam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoLpcsJuP8Y

Sure thing. I'm hear to help.

Gunner65

Yes, let's hear it!  Are YOU going to tell us "Jackstar" you piece of shit troll?  You were never hear

Gunner65

So you lick Dietrichs' balls?  Really?  Does he really have a house full of stuff - a hoarder?  Did you see the ones he "rescued from the Presidio"?

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 30, 2019, 09:25:23 PM
So you lick Dietrichs' balls?

[attachment=1]

Dude, I hope you can peel potatoes more skillfully than you can present a rebuttal. It's clear you have a hobby--here's hoping you've got any productive skill.

Pelayo

Is hydra another word for "son of Hitler"?

Gunner65

You do suck balls Jack.  A "rebuttal"  HAHAAA You are nothing but a professional troll-asshole.

Pelayo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 30, 2019, 09:33:46 PM
I know I feel chastened.
Good, now that that is settled we can resume listening to ddd's drivel.

Gunner65

Quote from: Jackstar on January 30, 2019, 09:33:46 PM
I know I feel chastened.
Whatever fucker.  You defend a schizophrenic liar for fun?  I expose the schizophrenic liar for real!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on January 30, 2019, 09:37:26 PM
Good, now that that is settled we can resume listening to ddd's drivel.
LOL!

Gunner65

Attacks Darrell Hamamoto, Alex Jones, David Irving. Which brings us to Ireland and Kentucky!

Gunner65

Dietrich "dives" into the 1960's by quoting "I allude to the Chinese Species" and "DEEP RESEARCH!"

Gunner65

PAY ATTENTION!  DD is a fucking worthless Historian! 

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 30, 2019, 09:45:38 PM
Attacks Darrell Hamamoto, Alex Jones, David Irving. Which brings us to Ireland and Kentucky!
Like many of ddd's former friends, Darrell Hamamoto was good buddies with ddd until he turned on him.

Gunner65

As for you "Jackstar" and others:  Why is it you cannot produce evidence or information in favor of Dietrich?   Dietrich will not debate anyone!  He "ROLLS" them with BS!     "Negrophobia"

Pelayo

Uhhhmmm, let's see now. The japs won WW2 and the rebs won the civil war. What's next, the Brits won the revolutionary war?