• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

"Pigs raised in the desert"  LOL! Don't eat pigs!  No more water wasted on pigs!  That's why they hate pigs!

Pelayo

muslims don't eat pigs because cannibalism is haram in islam.

Gunner65

DD is starting to use his "subtle" vampire voice. 

Gunner65

"My birth in your world into this age of anti-Christ to lead you to an age of hope"- Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

You're going to lead us into a world of new hope ddd? Tell us how to play the system to get free stuff ddd from the government  ddd! Show us how to play victims ddd!

Pelayo

Kleptocracy? How do you exactly keep your worthless carcass alive ddd?

Gunner65

And blood "boys" and DD with the "underground" of gay boys giving blood for money?  Blood and semen.  And the doctor from AMBROSIA who is not a licensed doctor selling blood for 8K per pint!  Aversion to GARLIC!  LOL!

Gunner65

YOU CAN LOOK THIS UP!  IT WAS THE JAPS AT UNIT 731 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
And his mother who fucked Hitler and stole his sperm in order to clone him - and gave some to the Chinese too

And she inseminated herself 30 years later ! and we got DD!  Holy fucking shit!

Quote from: Pelayo on January 20, 2019, 11:11:06 PM
muslims don't eat pigs because cannibalism is haram in islam.
There is nothing in the Koran or the Talmud where God ( Allah ) commands that pigs are not to be eaten. Muslims are told from their clerics not to eat pigs because hogs are "unclean" in some undefined sense, Jews are also told the same thing by their Rabbis. But a more reasonable explanation might be that in ancient times the handling of meat was a risky and unsanitary affair since people rarely washed their hands with soap and pigs eat garbage and human waste which means their meat is loaded with parasites like worms and such and eating them could lead to serious medical problems.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 20, 2019, 10:45:29 PM
Hey "Jack" you have no idea what my contacts/sources  have been...you are so full of shit! [...] let it come.  I am waiting.

... so lonely...

Pelayo

ddd's relatives discovered synthetic blood by pouring a package of cherry kool-ade into water.

Gunner65

DD is using Meth.  His bad teeth are not because he is vampire.  He has told so many lies he is wallowing in bullshit!

Quote from: Pelayo on January 20, 2019, 09:19:25 PM
I used to think if I ever took up hunting it would be for birds.  But after raising these little guys I couldn't harm a feather on any one of their heads. But of course I'm not starving right now.
MMMMMMMMMMM - Lemon-Butter sauce.   ;)       ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 20, 2019, 05:56:43 PM
OK "Jack":  I appreciate theories when they make sense.  Yours don't.

Who are you even typing at?

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 20, 2019, 11:33:33 PM
JAPS AT UNIT 731 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Quote from: FulfordIn Japan, fascist Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and his regime are headed for war crimes tribunals. As a start, French police have charged Tsunekazu Takeda, head of the Japan Olympic Committee, with corruption. This is only the beginning of his legal troubles. Takeda is the son of Prince Tsuneyoshi Takeda, a cousin of Emperor Hirohito who was responsible for setting up the notorious germ warfare Unit 731, according to U.S. military police sources in Japan. The Abe regime has also been caught trying to set up their own bioweapons lab disguised as a veterinarian college, the sources say.

I don't know what it means, but when multiple crazy people in the same week all start blathering on about the same, largely obscure psyop program, I get activated.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 20, 2019, 11:33:33 PM
« Yesterday at 21:33:33 »

And, I'm not gonna lie--these are some tasty digits. Kudos, Truth Warrior.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2019, 07:06:44 AM
Who are you even typing at?
He is calling me that. I go by the name "Jack" on the Burners.Me  blogsite.
Link: https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/110116/
You probably have surmised that you will never get a straight answer from Gunner65.
I suspect he is in cahoots with DD or might even be him. Perhaps in the future we could try to figure out who this guy really is. Perhaps there is a real Richard K. Cole or whatever his real name is out there whose identity Dietrich has stolen to deceive us. I hope it is not that of a Marine killed in battle who served his country with honor whose identity Dietrich is using for his evil purposes.

At the mark 1:05:54 on his January 20, 2019 YouTube show Dietrich made a implied death threat against President Trump. Please contact the Secret Service and notify them immediately of the danger.

Again at 1:23:51. Stupid Dietrich thinks it's okay to say such things against a sitting president. He better be prepared to have the secret service kick down his door and drag him out by his hair in handcuffs.

Gunner65

January 22. 2019

I am sure Dietrich will go into a meth-enhanced rage about the Native American Nathan Phillips and his brave stand against the "white trash pieces of shit"

Well, here are the facts on Mr. Phillips USMC service history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIXIzvyAlLA

At least he graduated USMC Basic Training - Dietrich never did.

Gunner65

Maybe Dietrich will accuse Don Shipley a USN Sr. Chief (Ret) and SEAL of "forging" documents too!

Gunner65

And here's another reason for Dietrich to complain:

"Supreme Court clears path for President Trumps Transgender Ban in the Armed Forces".

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/22/supreme-court-trump-trans-ban/

https://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=84453

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 22, 2019, 06:49:02 PM
Maybe Dietrich will accuse Don Shipley a USN Sr. Chief (Ret) and SEAL of "forging" documents too!

Ha! That would be great if Don Shipley paid ddd a visit.

Gunner65

"Ha! That would be great if Don Shipley paid ddd a visit".

Like he did with lawyer Dan Bernath who had attacked/defamed  (stalked) him and his wife for years and then committed suicide one year ago today? Bernath was a classic liar and venomous piece of shit. Dietrich is a "little fish" in comparison. I have consulted Shipley in the past regarding Dietrich. I anticipate Dietrich will meet a similar fate.

https://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=84438

Living space on base and warships are limited and due to segregation by gender it is understandable why transgenders would cause a uncomfortable situation so Trump had no choice. But who knows, in the future both or any gender may share the same barracks, quarters, shower and head like in the movie Starship Troopers but strict discipline has to be maintained to prevent sexual activity from taking place in them. Perhaps a kind of sex room for rent from the quartermaster "pimp" could be made available for officers and enlisted to relieve the stress...LOL.

Jackstar

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on January 22, 2019, 08:43:40 PM
prevent sexual activity from taking place

What the actual fuck is wrong with you?