• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Natural gas. And it still heated water like a champ, but it sprung a leak and needed to go.

Gunner65

Dietrich says his "emissions" are so important - that Trump is listening to him!   BWAAHAAA!

Pelayo

Hmmmm, so Trump is one of the thirty or so people listening to him?

Gunner65

I did  post the definition of "Delusion" prior to his "shit-show".  Dietrich is desperately in "damage control".  Still adding to his years of lies....and defamation. To the point that even his delusions are falling apart!  Even inventing more imaginary "gang-stalkers" to replace Gunner65!  :)

Gunner65

"He had to establish his Reputation on his own Merits first, or else people would have immediately dismissed him. Ã"’‘ēr a series ‘o’ Careers, Doug Dietrich has established himself a stellar Reputation â€" both Personal and Professional."

Pelayo

For progressives, tonight is a Super Blood Wolf

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 20, 2019, 08:07:44 PM
That's a job..Been there - done it.  Water heaters can be a pain.  What was the Sq Ft. of the carpet area?
Here your old wh can be almost filled by rock. Limestone I guess is the reason. You are supposed to flush it out but most don't. Having as soft water-treatment system is nice for it and also putting one for a hose (helps washing vehicles without haze etc.)

Gunner65

"12 Armed Chinese kings marched into Bethlehem with their armies and demanded to baptize Jesus"

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 20, 2019, 08:34:53 PM
"12 Armed Chinese kings marched into Bethlehem with their armies and demanded to baptize Jesus"
Gee, I hope Mary was cool enough to at least let them change his diapers. 

Gunner65

Quote from: albrecht on January 20, 2019, 08:33:31 PM
Here your old wh can be almost filled by rock. Limestone I guess is the reason. You are supposed to flush it out but most don't. Having as soft water-treatment system is nice for it and also putting one for a hose (helps washing vehicles without haze etc.)
Here it is the iron content in wells...I have a partilcle filter etc.  Any filter to the system is good - as for NG we do not have those lines in rural areas so most are LP and can be adjusted to run a bit lower..

I like my water hot...but not too hot!  and I keep the WH adjusted a bit lower to extend it's life.

Pelayo

ddd: The sex was so great I forgot all about it.

Gunner65

DD and "the horn of Africa doing drugs hot and heavy"......missing parts of his memory in East Africa - Wild nights of sex on the beach!  LOL! "I had no conscious memory" 

"BE KIND AND DONATE MONEY"

Gunner65

NRA and "mentally unstable" - war against women blah (same sex lovers too) victims blah blah

Gunner65

Ice age eating up the solar system....global warming - WINTER STORM IN NE!   ::)
"Wear you ballistic vests and have your winter storm checklist in order!"

DON'T DRINK ALCHOHOL!  BURN YOUR CLOTHES TO KEEP WARM - CHECK THE CDC WEBSITES AND THE DEPT OF AGRICULTURE!

Pelayo

I know I'm just a dumb white guy ddd, but I have a gas powered generator in case the electricity goes out.

Pelayo

ddd who doesn't even drive lecturing people about having jumper cables.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on January 20, 2019, 08:59:54 PM
I know I'm just a dumb white guy ddd, but I have a gas powered generator in case the electricity goes out.
HEY DD!  THE STORM HAS ALREADY GONE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! 

Gunner65

LOL!  OMG this idiot is insane!  "Don't let your dog drink from a frozen metal bowl outside because its tongue will get stuc"k!    BWAHHAAAAA!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 20, 2019, 09:01:29 PM
HEY DD!  THE STORM HAS ALREADY GONE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!
The coldest part of winter has already come and gone. The trees are already showing signs of budding out and my quails have made it through winter like ducks shedding water off their backs.

Gunner65

"Diplomatic level interpreter at age 13"!  His mother - who stole the splooge of Adolf Hitler!

Pelayo

I wonder who else's baby batter his mom scooped up and squirreled away for future use.

Gunner65

His mother was over 40 to have two children?  Prior marriages?  Father was a sailor stationed in Taiwan from 1961 -1963?  Retired from the USN in 1965. Went back in to Taiwan 1965. Returned to the US in 1969.

albrecht

Quote from: Pelayo on January 20, 2019, 09:04:47 PM
The coldest part of winter has already come and gone. The trees are already showing signs of budding out and my quails have made it through winter like ducks shedding water off their backs.
Nice. Quails are neat birds. To watch or shoot. So, supposedly, my thinking/experience is wrong. Trains etc aren't louder in winter. Though I still have hesitation in that theory. Next they'll be telling me that birds aren't during spring mornings....

https://www.reference.com/science/sound-louder-cold-weather-c18b1d1873be4d04

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 20, 2019, 09:13:52 PM
His mother was over 40 to have two children?  Prior marriages?  Father was a sailor stationed in Taiwan from 1961 -1963?  Went back in 1965.
His mother was over 40? ddd may not be asian at all, he could just have Down's syndrome.

Gunner65

This is the coldest part of winter for us here...

Gunner65

DD is going into his delusional insanity now.....

Pelayo

Quote from: albrecht on January 20, 2019, 09:14:01 PM
Nice. Quails are neat birds. To watch or shoot. So, supposedly, my thinking/experience is wrong. Trains etc aren't louder in winter. Though I still have hesitation in that theory. Next they'll be telling me that birds aren't during spring mornings....

https://www.reference.com/science/sound-louder-cold-weather-c18b1d1873be4d04
I used to think if I ever took up hunting it would be for birds.  But after raising these little guys I couldn't harm a feather on any one of their heads. But of course I'm not starving right now.

Gunner65

I love birds and would never hunt them unless I had to - and my neighbors agree.  They hunt turkey and spare the rest.