• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on September 06, 2019, 07:53:02 PM
Hey Gunner,
I think I see a shadow from a electric wire in the photograph of your house. Of course it still doesn't mean you are connected to the power grid. If I had a home in the countryside I would try to make it self sufficient using solar power or windmills.
Yes. I am surrounded by wires. To convert this property to what you are suggesting would cost tens of thousands.  I do have several integral features which extend my chances of operation and survival (under extreme conditions) beyond what might be expected.  My interest is in being as self-reliant as possible - and to be prepared in an emergency to assist my neighbors if necessary.

I believe that if the "grid" is ever compromised or destroyed it will be people helping each other - ( not so much "off-grid" folks who believe they have planned for everything), who will survive and defend what they have.  Let's hope it doesn't get there.

Gunner65

I wonder if Dietrich has been punished by Facebook as well.  48 hours now with not a squeak or squeal from Douglas Dietrich!

VC

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 06, 2019, 08:53:36 PM
I wonder if Dietrich has been punished by Facebook as well.  48 hours now with not a squeak or squeal from Douglas Dietrich!

While you're waiting for Dietrich to reappear... please go on over and expose HW for the insane Witchy psycho she is too. She's your next best target in the meantime.

Gunner65

Quote from: VC on September 06, 2019, 08:58:45 PM
While you're waiting for Dietrich to reappear... please go on over and expose HW for the insane Witchy psycho she is too. She's your next best target in the meantime.
Sorry VC.  I will leave that to the HW experts.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 06, 2019, 09:00:54 PM
Sorry VC.  I will leave that to the HW experts.

Heather Wade works for Michael Aquino.

Gunner65

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 06, 2019, 09:04:56 PM
Heather Wade works for Michael Aquino.
Really? Prove it Groyper!  This bullshit about decades of MICHAEL AQUINO mind-controlled freaks is getting old!  Show me the evidence!

Dietrich and HW seem to be in their own separate states of demise at the same time. As far as Dietrich is concerned it is all bullshit!  NOTHING Dietrich claims regarding involvement with Aquino, the Presidio (as a librarian) his being a SFPD Officer or US Marine or "merc"  or his being the "son of Adolf Hitler" is factual.   Hell, he claims his own mother was 13 years old and banged "der fuhrer" and "stole his sperm" to Manchuria in 1936 and then impregnated herself with it 30 years later?

I am not done with Dietrich.  He will crawl out of his "hole" soon enough.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 06, 2019, 08:53:36 PM
That is strange. Maybe he's dead? Probably overdosed on drugs and croaked. Any day now the local news might report of his body discovered in his apartment after neighbors complained of a foul stench coming from there.

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on September 06, 2019, 10:55:46 PM
That is strange. Maybe he's dead? Probably overdosed on drugs and croaked. Any day now the local news might report of his body discovered in his apartment after neighbors complained of a foul stench coming from there.

You got a point! According to this email from his cosmetologist: https://pastebin.com/1q0vKJEm  he smells worse than a Peacock rolling in its own shit!  Guess it was always about "Critical Emissions" ...

Gunner65

Bwahahahaa!  @Barn_Yard_Fire:

I don't know how you obtained this, but it's a real fucking gem!  Definitely a keeper!
His personal hygiene (or lack thereof) may be indicative of a host of other problems or issues. 

Note: To view this little gem - click on the link that says "Download Raw" or "See Original"

Gunner65

I cleaned up the e-mail by removing all the embedded computer jargon.

Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 03:49:42
To: Douglas Dietrich <douglasduanedietrich@gmail.com

Subject: YOUR CLOTHES REALLY BAD TODAY...

"Dear D:

I have to tell you this because I care about you. TODAY: I noticed it the moment you came inside today and That is WHY I kept the door open OK. BUT I FIBBED TO SPARE YOUR FEELINGS. I would not have told you, except it was much worse and really affected the whole place all day. Rose was appalled. I don't think washing those closes, even with bleach, will help anymore. I don't think you can get the smell out of them. Your, Pants, shirt and jacket.

Don't you yourself smell it on your clothing? You really, stunk bad today, everyone noticed today. That is not right. YOU GOTTA KNOW THIS. You should talk to someone about it. Ask your friend Beaver about it, when you wear the same tan pants and jacket. OMG! Tonight, All the DRAPINGS and towels and sheets, I washed today, even though I washed in bleach and laundry soap, But it, STILL STUNK afterwards so it must be your tee shirt too.

If a lady comes to visit you, they will think you are mental.If you go to an appointment, you will probably get into trouble somehow. ROSE NOTICED AND ALWAYS says something - it will turn her clients away..she is afraid of that and does not understand what your problem is as you live close to laundry mats.

What size do you wear? I will buy you something tomorrow, seriously.--------------------Let me help you. Wends I will go get you some things, if you promise to throw away those clothes. What size pants? size shirt? Jacket?

I will to buy you some clothes this week. Listen D. I am Not doing this to hurt you. I don't want to loose your ability to be able to come to Roses and No Way can you go to (Sokims Aunte on Geary Street) like that she would ask you to leave and me too.

Let me help you by telling me your size and colors you prefer, it will be easy to do. Next time I see you I will have the clothes."

A fascinating turn of events,  I will wait and watch this space.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 07, 2019, 02:53:34 PM
A fascinating turn of events,  I will wait and watch this space.
Fascinating indeed!  I have a feeling the mysterious poster may have more to present to us.

Pelayo

So that's what happened to ddd's irreplaceable clothes that went missing on his flight on Virgin Australia Air. The ground handlers got a whiff of his travel bag and they promptly deposited it in a hazmat receptacle. If the stench of his travel bag ever reached the cabin, all the passengers would have demanded that the airplane return to the gate, ruining everybody's day.

albrecht

So a "forensic cosmetologist," whatever that is, practicing in a city full of human excrement and piss complains about the smell of DD's clothes? Wow.

Gunner65

Quote from: albrecht on September 07, 2019, 04:08:53 PM
So a "forensic cosmetologist," whatever that is, practicing in a city full of human excrement and piss complains about the smell of DD's clothes? Wow.
And not only has she smelled them, the e-mail reveals she has evidently done his laundry for him! At 50 years old Dietrich appears unable to care for himself.  From Meals on Wheels to his "hoarding" and personal hygiene and laundry -  On SSDI for nearly 30 years and scamming sponsors and producers  while begging his listeners for donations so he can buy a toaster oven, a bed, have his teeth fixed, make his rent payments etc

Yet he presents himself as the total opposite. I hope Dietrichs true self will continue to be laid bare.  He a mean-spirited nasty fucker and pathological liar!  After 3 years of investigating him and listening to his crap I find no redeeming qualities in him whatsoever!  I hope if this is downfall, it will be as painful as possible for him.

Pelayo

Hey, somebody post a Michael Aquino in here so I can take a shot of tequila. It's Saturday night and ddd is on the ropes fer cryin' out loud. We got some celebrating to do!

Gunner65

Maybe the "mystery poster" "Barn_Yard_Fire" is actually...MICHAEL AQUINO!  Working his NSA tricks to get into Dietrichs G-Mail!!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 07, 2019, 04:57:23 PM
Maybe the "mystery poster" "Barn_Yard_Fire" is actually...MICHAEL AQUINO!  Working his NSA tricks to get into Dietrichs G-Mail!!
Thankew, thankew very much hahahahaha!

Pelayo

Eeewwww, I just thought of something disgusting. What if one of ddd's unwelcome sexual suggestions succeeded in getting Judith into the bedroom (actually I can more see her giving him a pity f*ck)? Imagine her horror when he peals off his underwear to reveal a dark brown foot long skid mark in his tighty whities.  GROSS! Oh yeah, I wonder if these are the clothes Vanessa is referring to:   

Pelayo

Don't you worry ddd, maybe you can get some money from that book peter moon is writing about you.             https://youtu.be/rEZH0t5Yozw

Pelayo

Hey ddd, Judith says she doesn't want to meet you in person. She says "You too much hauna, broke da nose."

Gunner65

Dietrich is apparently going to live-stream on You Tube.  So whatever happened he must have appealed and won - again.  Or he may not have received any restrictions at all.  Who fucking knows.  This is precisely why I never celebrate before seeing him actually DONE! 

All we could do was speculate - (absent any explanation by Dietrich) - hoping some action was taken. 

What the hell are the "guests" doing with each other?

Gunner65

Dietrich is already being sick - the kind of sickening, arrogant, demeaning transvestite sort of sick he is so famous for.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 08, 2019, 05:47:46 PM
What the hell are the "guests" doing with each other?
His "guests" are really not guests at all - they are his college boy producer and another person, likely the weed farmer Justin White.
I don't think Dietrich will ever have a legitimate guest.

Gunner65

Dietrich says he has  "never made any false claims"

Gunner65

more attacks  on Pavel and bogus screenshots as evidence - I proved this weeks ago on this thread.