• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

I had problems with it...primarily with the color and type of stain.  But the weather is not very cooperative either.  High humidity and rain every other day.  I have a moisture meter to check the wood surface and a few days of dry weather ahead.

I have photos of one section I did on Saturday. (before and after)

Pelayo

Hey, I'd love to have some of that rain. Yesterday is the first rain we had in about a week and it lasted about ten minutes.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, I hear they are cutting down a bunch of the rainforest in Brazil to put in a whole lot of Chick-fil-A franchises.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 04, 2019, 07:18:20 PM
Hey, I'd love to have some of that rain. Yesterday is the first rain we had in about a week and it lasted about ten minutes.
Rained here pretty heavy at 10 am this morning for about 30 minutes.

Gunner65

These are photos I took before of the siding when I cleaned it in July.

This is the result for a 100 sq ft section on the SW (worst side) - Under various natural light conditions:  I still think it is a tad orange but I don't have time to fuck with colors anymore. There is no way I could replicate what it once was because of the age and weathering of the wood. The large west side is TOMORROW! Moisture meter says less than 12% wood moisture (15 is tops for painting) so I am going to try and finish the house in the next 3-4 days.

Note:  Natural light left to right- Afternoon/evening sun and overcast mid day.

Pelayo

ddd says "So sorry your niece's father died by fentanyl, BTW are you legal to fuck?"

Gunner65

I have to get that large west side painted tomorrow because the farmer is about to harvest hay in the field on that side and I don't want to be painting while he is cutting or bailing .  I am using a Wagner Control Sprayer so hopefully the wind will be 10 mph or less coming from the WSW tomorrow.I figure it will take me 2-3 hours and then move to the north side.  It takes time to carefully mask windows etc.

Pelayo

When ddd starts talking about China, it is the same crap he spews all the time. I'm going to try to find an old 12 O'clock high episode I haven't seen. Good old 60's TV about beating the axis scum.

Gunner65

Dietrich has been all over the place.  He spends 6 hours reading shit he has collected as if it is own...His only "radio personality" traits are as a raving, emotional liar! Fucking boring really! 

Gunner65

And from the background sounds of it, Dietrich is sitting in his fucking bed while doing his shit-show!  "Rusting" about of fabric and shit.
Fucking fag.

Gunner65

What is this latest fixation with the Brazilian jungle?   Week after week Dietrich spends on this shit!  He is actually repeating material he has used within the past month!

Dietrich is not researching!  He is taking 2-3 topics and beating them to death!  Brexit, Brazil, China, Putin, MICHAEL AQUINO and Pavel Eduard!

Dietrich has perfected the art of Paraphrasing!

Gunner65

Dietrich is "slamming" the lid on his tea pot repeatedly! Does he need more "tea" is he looking for more tea in his gay porcelin pot?

Will he take a break to make more "tea"?  Or will he become irate and explode!  Finally melting into the sheets of the bed his donors gave him, sobbing and alone..."PATHETIC- HIGHLY UNSTABLE - WACKO!"

Did he get a 100.00 "toaster oven" to cook all those dozens of previously delivered "Meals on Wheels" stashed in his fucking freezer? 

Gunner65

Daniel Arola in the chat dropping "99 Luftbaloons" - real slick like:

TABOO BROS II:  ​"as 99 red balloons go by!" -Nena

Gunner65

Dietrichs' "impersonations" are growing more frequent and seem psychotic.    2 hours 50 sec.  Very sick.....I imagine there is a precedent person who may have presented similar odd attributes.  Perhaps Albrecht knows.

- Claims to be fluent in languages they are not
- Speaks using 15th century Elizabethan but [Screams KAHN!)

Gunner65

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on spam, deceptive practices, and scams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-QZN1emdss

Gunner65

Gunner65

Preliminary searches show that Dietrich was BOOTED from You Tube while live-streaming at approximatley 11:30 PM EST. 

Quote from: Pelayo on September 04, 2019, 07:11:09 PM
That would be great if Texas went to war with California. They'd kick the Californians asses and deport them to all the shithole countries they came from.
Don't only steers and queers come from Texas?

https://youtu.be/JzwcOp5ne6o

Gunner65

There has been no response from Dietrich so far

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 04, 2019, 09:48:33 PM
Preliminary searches show that Dietrich was BOOTED from You Tube while live-streaming at approximatley 11:30 PM EST. 
It is one thing to tell lies on You Tube but hours of it is just too much even for the censors on You Tube. Besides Dietrich's voice was making them sick and the voice analysis A.I. indicated that it was a acoustical weapon of some sort. Very dangerous to health.

Gunner65

It appears that You Tube may have taken some action against Dietrich  -
If this is true Dietrich is in deep shit for at least 90 days.  I think there is more to this than meets the eye!  But lets wait to confirm a few things!

Gunner65

If this is true, Dietrich and his college boy "Mr. B" Brendon are both "locked out" of accounts/access for up to 90 days and the page frozen.

Dietrich may have just lost his primary "platform"

YouTube's brilliant legal strategy for complaints is to not respond...ever.
Dietrich will find this to be true. 
He won't survive this...LOL.