• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: Pelayo on September 01, 2019, 11:47:42 PM
Hey ddd, how many refugees are being taken in by the japs or taiwan? Not many, I guess they are totally racist shitbags.
If you ever has a "plate lunch" in Honolulu you would expect the vendor to pile on the goods. Often you will get your money's worth and more. I grew up in Honolulu so I know that the expression " broke da mout" means you are full and satisfied and can't eat no more for several hours. Of course like you said it could also mean the other expression but I never heard it in that context since the word "ono" meaning delicious was used often by itself and it referred to food, not beverages.

One wonders how Dietrich can live himself now. All by himself he has started out as a lying conspiracy theorist and ended up now as some gender and racially confused SJW. If Dietrich refuses to kill himself then somebody may do it for him.

In the previous post I forgot to add the word "with" as in with himself...LOL. Dietrich should really consider getting out of this mess he has created for himself. Wipe the slate clean and start a new life with a new identity and stay out of public issues forever. Someday he will push the wrong person too far with his sick views and send him or her over the edge which will cause that person to seek "satisfaction" at whatever the cost.

Pelayo

ddd says Ben Estenius employs brown men to do the work because whitey won't do it. I doubt if ddd has ever done a hard day's work in his life.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 04, 2019, 06:06:25 PM
ddd says Ben Estenius employs brown men to do the work because whitey won't do it. I doubt if ddd has ever done a hard day's work in his life.
He has not. He has not been "employed" since about 1995 - the only reference to any employer was Time Warner but not as a technician or line-man.  Ben Astenius is still sending him money?  (In a card Dietrich has not yet opened) - Makes me wonder if he is lying about that, but then he lies about most everything.

Pelayo

- Makes me wonder if he is lying about that, but then he lies about most everything.
[/quote] I don't think ddd could tell the truth even if it meant saving his life.

Pelayo

Shut up ddd, you're too much of a limp wristed Nancy boy to go out to sea.

Gunner65

A person calling itself "GSTATES" in Dietrichs You Tube chat - (is talking the NRA being a terrorist org in San Fran) - and from his You Tube channel he appears to be a pre-pubescent boy! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCaVutpDw9U

And he is accusing Pavel Eduard of being involved with young boys!  HAHA!  :o

Pelayo

ddd and his cult followers should be listed as a domestic terrorist organization.

Pelayo

And he is accusing Pavel Eduard of being involved with young boys!  HAHA!  :o
[/quote] I would be willing to wager ddd is ten times more guilty of the things he customarily accuses other people of doing.

Gunner65

This is an interview with the Hansons who picked up surviving crew - Dietrich is talking more bullshit and twisting facts.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/california-boat-fire-you-can-only-imagine-the-horror-couple-who-rescued-survivors-speaks-out/

One crew member was inconsolable, telling the Hansens that three passengers were celebrating birthdays â€" including a 17-year-old there with her parents. "He was crying, because he knew they were still on the boat," Shirley said.  "And one of the crewmen, his girlfriend was also on the boat," Bob said. "And she was down there."

"The flames, and knowing that there are people on board that cannot get out â€" you can only imagine the horror that they were going through," Bob added. The Hansens said some of the crew tried to go back and search for others who may have survived, but they couldn't find anyone.  The Hansens said their own daughter has gone diving on that boat before, and that they have a family friend who was a dive master who did not make it out.

Gunner65

I have heard  news conferences with the Coast Guard and the NTSB today and NOT ONCE was the crew being accused of abandoning ship without aiding the passengers!  (Who, including a 6th crew member were all sleeping below decks at 3:30 AM!

Pelayo

I was waiting for ddd to start telling about the time he was the captain of a cruise ship or something. It sounded like he was leading up to it. Hahaha.                         
https://youtu.be/7hkcZilKChI

Pelayo

Wahahahahaha, Wal-mart quit selling ammo because ddd DEMANDED it!

Gunner65

Dietrich claims he is responsible for Wal Mart no longer selling certain firearms and ammunition!  Says this is a direct response to his rants in his last shit show - (which I did not hear but then I only listened to 2 fucking hours of it).   What a lying POS!

Pelayo

If you look into ddd's chat, some guy named safaa good humans asks ddd why he doesn't put his own picture up. Seems he hasn't swallowed the Kool-Aid yet, he's supposed to believe the photo on the Youtube site is of him. LOL!

Pelayo

Oh gee, ddd says the problem with America is hate. Hey ddd, physician heal thyself.

Pelayo

I agree people who hate should not be allowed to own guns. That's why ddd shouldn't have a gun.

Gunner65

HA!  Damon is fucking with Dietrich in the chat!

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 04, 2019, 06:56:18 PM
HA!  Damon is fucking with Dietrich in the chat!

I'm tied up and can't listen but what a pair those two make.

Pelayo

"We used to call them idiots"- ddd. Well ddd, what do you call somebody who keeps broadcasting to nobody and doesn't take the hint he is irrelevant? An idiot.

Gunner65

Safaa Good Humans in chat also appears to be a boy under the age of 12! 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7VCB54NROZN_BQCMjeF70g

Safaa is an Islamic first name.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 04, 2019, 06:57:37 PM
I'm tied up and can't listen but what a pair those two make.
Hey WAN:  I won't be on too long tonight I hope...I have the house to paint and am working against the weather here.

Pelayo

That would be great if Texas went to war with California. They'd kick the Californians asses and deport them to all the shithole countries they came from.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 04, 2019, 07:01:28 PM
Hey WAN:  I won't be on too long tonight I hope...I have the house to paint and am working against the weather here.

Good luck man!

Pelayo

ddd critically omits that the shooter at Texas A&M had a brain tumor that seriously skewed his thinking.