• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Hey ddd, quit with the stupid discussion about gay jap cartoons and get with how you are gonna kill the president of Brazil. C'mon tough guy, show everybody what a big man you are.

Gunner65

And his little Hawaiian slut is not Hawaiian at all!

Gunner65

HA HA!  Lets go Dietrich !  Send your whore Judith Eggart and I will rip her little talks up!

Pelayo

ddd says he got a shout out from gary states, hmmm, must be on a rest from breaking rocks at Leavenworth.

Gunner65

I know you are 3 hours behind so you think you have some control,,you are so stupid!

Gunner65

Trust me Dietrich..I would take one look at you and kill you.  Is that enough for you? I would clip your fake little skinny fake legs out and smash your skinny little throat with my own hands!   If you perceive that as a threat so be it!

I am gonna destroy you! and your little trolls too! I have spent 3 years enough and you are now spitting your same bullshit!

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich hiding behind women!  Judith Eggart and now your "young" Brenden Student  in a CA what?  Breden \Not the Brenden you had previous? 

Gunner65

Dietrich has declared war on all whites! He is a racist who is not a historian. He is a lying piece of shit who lives in a world of Mystery bullshit!

That goes for "Mr Brendon" also.  Sick pieces of shit..

Ono means delicious in Hawaiian. Broke da mout is a local slang for food that is served in huge portions and you managed to eat it all.

Pelayo

Hey crybaby neo-nazi fake son of hitler kraut puke, Du sprichst Scheiße.

Pelayo

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on September 01, 2019, 10:03:02 PM
Ono means delicious in Hawaiian. Broke da mout is a local slang for food that is served in huge portions and you managed to eat it all.
Maybe or not. One of the times I heard the expression was immediately after taking a sip of Kool-Aid. I took it to mean that it was so delicious it was off the charts and obviously nothing to do with how much was consumed. Of course, pidgeon  english can mean lots of things to many people. I'm simply giving an  example of an expression and the context in which it was expressed.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, how many refugees are being taken in by the japs or taiwan? Not many, I guess they are totally racist shitbags.

Pelayo

Gays get rich pretty fast because they can't produce children? Woo hoo! Let's tax the shit out of the gays!

Pelayo

If it wasn't for the fact that you are gay ddd, if you did have a kid you could name him/her by rolling a metal drum down a hill. You know- bing-bang-bong or something like that.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 01, 2019, 09:06:41 PM
ddd says he got a shout out from gary states, hmmm, must be on a rest from breaking rocks at Leavenworth.
Or he is lying because States worked in Muskogee. OK!  Or at least he DID! He lies about everything!  Trust me: If Gary D States was consistently on air or online with Dietrich attacking me again, I would inform the VA.

But at this point there is no evidence States is doing anything!  DD is making shit up!

Gunner65

Dietrich has a repeat donation "schtick" at the end of  every shit show in which he claims he is the son of Hitler and the "only one in the world" with the truth!  LOL!

Dietrich thinks he needs a "general secretary" but what he really needs is a fucking psychiatrist!  Dietrich was so FUCKED UP he did not last more than two hours! And his new producer and Judith Eggart will regret being on air today!  What a couple of mindless dip-shits!
-

Jojo

Quote from: Pelayo on September 01, 2019, 11:52:17 PM
Gays get rich pretty fast because they can't produce children? Woo hoo! Let's tax the shit out of the gays!
They already pay for public schools.

Most of the gay middle-aged adults I've known had children.

Gunner65

And probably had them before they were "gay" or what?  The only way people pay for public schools is via property and school taxes!  So unless these fags are paying a mortgage or own property they are full of shit!

Gunner65

Go ahead and try If you want to dispute that Tangerine!

Gunner65

Dietrich doesn't pay jack shit! He pays the normal 8% sales tax. but he does not pay income, property, school  or any other taxes!
I pay property and school taxes for a combined total of about 2.500.00 per year! and I have receipts to prove it!

Gunner65

And his claims of needing money every year to pay 200.00 to renew an "insurance policy"with VGLI or Veterans Group Life Insurance is also a lie because he is NOT a veteran!  His rantings about having such a policy which his former "producer" Solomon was "executor" is total bullshit! And I don't care who he says his "life insurance provider" is! He has NO proof of military service - NONE!

Dietrich was in boot camp for 90 days and got tossed!  In order to qualify for any veterans benefits one must have served a minimum of 180 days!

You can look that shit up!

Gunner65

Quote from: Tangerine on September 02, 2019, 01:15:24 AM
They already pay for public schools.

Most of the gay middle-aged adults I've known had children.
Oh how wonderful!  Is that even possible? I DON'T THINK SO!

Gunner65

I think there is something very wrong with middle-aged same-sex people raising children. But if you study history you will find that ancient Rome and other societies (namely the German Weimar Republic of 1920-1933) were full of this sort of immoral crap!  It is part and parcel of Communism (Cultural Marxism) and the Jewish revolutionary spirit to corrupt Christianity and the world in order to infiltrate, control and subdue it!

This is why the Jews are despised - because they are hateful, manipulative and subversive.  And because they were allowed to perpetrate the first forms of lending money and usury. Which they continue to use to their advantage to this very day! 

Jojo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 02, 2019, 01:52:03 AM
I think there is something very wrong with middle-aged same-sex people raising children. But if you study history you will find that ancient Rome and other societies (namely the German Weimar Republic of 1929-1933) were full of this sort of immoral crap!  It is part and parcel of Communism (Cultural Marxism) and the Jewish revolutionary spirit to corrupt Christianity and the world in order to infiltrate, control and subdue it!
By the time they are middle aged, the kids have left the nest.

Then the adult comes out of the closet.  Used to happen all the time.

All the Jews I know are Christians.

Jojo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 02, 2019, 01:19:19 AM
And probably had them before they were "gay" or what?  The only way people pay for public schools is via property and school taxes!  So unless these fags are paying a mortgage or own property they are full of shit!
Gunner65, of course gays own homes with mortgages.  Why wouldn't they?

Besides, property taxes are built into rent.

Jojo

I'm outta here.   I know you must be on a mania and I can't take you on.  I live with Grandma's daughter so my hands are already full.  See you next time.  Drink lots of water and pandiculate.  Breathe 10 times every hour.  BFN, Handsome.  Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Gunner65

Quote from: Tangerine on September 02, 2019, 02:02:44 AM
By the time they are middle aged, the kids have left the nest.

Then the adult comes out of the closet.  Used to happen all the time.

All the Jews I know are Christians.
HAHAAAAHAAA!  What a load of bullshit!  Gay people marry into heterosexual lives to have and raise children and then separate at middle age? This is so fucked up!  So you live with "Grandmas daughter" (your mother?) - And Christians are Jews? You have a lot to learn about history and Judaism/Zionism/communism.  Don't fucking suppose to educate or advise me about anything Tangerine!  Holy shit! 

Perfect example of why our society has become so FUCKED UP since 1920!

Gunner65

LOL!  and Somatics is just a natural thing for me and the US Marines taught me all about hydration (among other things)  so go teach someone else about Pandiculation and proper breathing techniques!