• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Dietrich should compose a farewell letter or perhaps a haiku and send it to BellGab. He should feel grateful that it was us at BellGab that even bothered to hear some of his shows and even chat about him. The rest of the world couldn't care less if he was dead or alive. Before the "Boys from Brazil" come knocking on his door he should get this done. Dietrich was not the only modified clone of Hitler, there were others and only one can be on top.

https://hdbest.net/?q=the+boys+from+brazil

Looks like the Gunner might be on hiatus.  So I will just leave this here for the masses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY6RThe9TnU

Pelayo

Hey WAN, perhaps Gunner figured ddd would have been yanked from YT by now.

Quote from: Pelayo on September 01, 2019, 06:11:31 PM
Hey WAN, perhaps Gunner figured ddd would have been yanked from YT by now.

Hey man.  I was late. Not sure why the Volcano Princess is on moaning about Chemtrails ruining her sunset.  Who is the dude talking with her?
Where is the Dougster?

Pelayo

Yeah, Trump wants to block out all the sunsets in the world with chemtrails to make life gloomy for everybody.

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 01, 2019, 06:13:09 PM
Hey man.  I was late. Not sure why the Volcano Princess is on moaning about Chemtrails ruining her sunset.  Who is the dude talking with her?
Where is the Dougster?
I guess he is ddd's new executrix producer.

Quote from: Pelayo on September 01, 2019, 06:15:55 PM
I guess he is ddd's new executrix producer.

Well this sucks balls.   I'm out Pelayo.   Take care.

Pelayo

Speaking of tortoises, ddd kinda looks like one.            

Pelayo

See ya WAN, maybe Gunner will show up later.

Gunner65

Is it really a story about a tortoise and a shark?  Or are they manipulating the story?

Pelayo

I learned something new today, that tortoises can swim. I didn't think they could, at least not in the open ocean, but I guess they can.

Gunner65

"MANO" the shark was a childrens story in the late 1960's to early 1970's.  There were records made which I listened to for many years...."MANO" the shark was the "Big Bad Wolf" and was used in many stories and recordings for kids and tourists to Hawaii.  I remember a record which involved a "pidgeon english" sort of record I listened to as a child.

This Judith Eggart is full of shit.  She appears to be in her late 40's but  does not represent the Hawaii I knew as a child.

Pelayo

Yeah ddd, you should count on yourself and get a job and quit collecting section 8 housing and SSDI.

Gunner65

Eggart is blabbing on about Papua. New Guinea and the Amazon.  But that is not the reason for Dietrichs having her as his "guest" His actual reason would be to attack Pavel Eduard (or reinforce his FB attack on Pavel)

It serves no other purpose.  This woman has lost many brain cells in her travels.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 01, 2019, 06:36:06 PM
"MANO" the shark was a childrens story in the late 1960's to early 1970's.  There were records made which I listened to for many years...."MANO" the shark was the "Big Bad Wolf" and was used in many stories and recordings for kids and tourists to Hawaii.  I remember a record which involved a "pidgeon english" sort of record I listened to as a child.

This Judith Eggart is full of shit.  She appears to be in her late 40's but  does not represent the Hawaii I knew as a child.
Hey Gunner, did you ever hear this expression in Hawaii? Too much ono, broke da mouf (mouth).

Gunner65

I lived at Fort Shafter in Hawaii from age 3-7.  I remember my teacher Mrs. Nagata and the school I went to.  A1 Scoffield Barracks - I remember the house being on the border of a Golf Course with coconut trees . Our house had a banana tree..and Hisbiscus flowers. I walked to and from school and took swimming lessons.

When I returned to the "mainland" (Ft Meade, MD) I asked - "Where are all the people?"

Pelayo

I worked on a tuna boat out of pier 35 and the islanders would say that when something was delicious.

Gunner65

My guess is that this  Brenden is a tool.  "MR B" the college student in CA ....

Gunner65

This Judith Eggart srtikes me as being da rich haole - she is not a genuine Hawaiian despite her living there - and she does NOT live on Oahu or Maui, or Hawaii - she lives on Kuai!

VC

Hey Gunner, just an FYI, did you see these posts from Dave Darin? He's looking for you:

Quote from: DaveDarin on August 31, 2019, 04:01:47 PM
I'll go one by one.

Gunner65: who I am going to now refer to as Gunner66 since I think he's a friggin gay as can be, said "Big difference from UFO UFO ALIEN ALIEN ALIEN....ART BELL ART BELL ART BELL!  This entire BS world is collapsing !  TOTAL BULLSHIT!
My reply: So, you expect me to stick with a format that has limitations rather than expanding while still included UFO ALIEN, etc. I will even talk PENIS PENIS PENIS

Gunner66: Show is not live...deception and more deception.
My reply: The show is LIVE Thurs and Sunday 7pm Pacific/10pm Easter USA time. If you have the patience to join my FaceBook group "dave darin we talk it all, no limits" you will get notified when the show goes live. NO PATIENCE

Gunner66: What the fuck is it with you Bellgab people?  Dave Darin Rocks You Tube?  WTF?
My reply: I just joined this friggin forum and the show is a FaceBook Live show BUT I do intend to start posting all shows on YouTube. YouTube, for now, will be the archive site for replays of live show. If you want perfection try doing your own show and I will then be able to critique yours.

FOR NOW, IF YOU NEED A LIVE ASS KICKING I CAN BOOK YOU ON MY SHOW!!!! WANT ME. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK TO FIND ME. I'M HERE.

Quote from: DaveDarin on August 31, 2019, 10:56:40 PM
Who knows how to reach Gunner66. This douche made a lot of comments about my show. I want this guy on my Sunday show 7pm Pacific/10pm Easter. I dislike losers who think they know radio without having done it. You want a lesson, you get taught tomorrow. Show is LIVE on FaceBook on my page "dave darin we talk it all, no limits". Call in to my show 609-467-4000 and I'll school you!!!!

Quote from: DaveDarin on August 31, 2019, 10:45:37 PM
I do a show tomorrow night and since Sunday is a holy day I'd love to tear him a new hole. You think you know enough about radio to critique my show. I'll educate you LIVE on my show. GAME ON!!!! Want me, 609-467-4000 at 7pm Pacific/10pm Eastern.

Gunner65

Judith Eggart is a serious witch.  She is all about Papua and saving the race !  Yet she involves herself with Dietrich who is against all white europeans.

Gunner65

Quote from: VC on September 01, 2019, 07:08:02 PM
Hey Gunner, just an FYI, did you see these posts from Dave Darin? He's looking for you:
I have reviewed them briefly. I believe Dave Darin is another freak like Dietrich attempting to gain notoriety.  If he was any sort of researcher he would take a few hours to get his facts together  rather than immediately attack me for making a few comments.

Pelayo

This brendan guy is gobbling up every turd that drops out of ddd's ass.

Gunner65

What this woman is suggesting is that the white European race is fouled and it should be mixed in order to fix it!

Pelayo

Yeah ddd, I googled who won WW2 and it said the USA. So, that's that, end of story, end of story,
END OF STORY!!!

Gunner65

More attack on Pavel Eduard - This is Dietrich weaving more lies into new lies

Dietrich had no connection with the Presidio he was never a US Marine or a SFPD Police Officer or a mercinary.  Dietrich says he only proof is his SFGLI and VGLI and attempts to "update" his lies and this idiot "producer Brenden" is sitting outside smoking a fucking joint producing thie fucking SHIT SHOW~

VC

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 01, 2019, 07:16:49 PM
I have reviewed them briefly. I believe Dave Darin is another freak like Dietrich attempting to gain notoriety.  If he was any sort of researcher he would take a few hours to get his facts together  rather than immediately attack me for making a few comments.

He changed his show "topic format" to allow callers to call-in and talk about anything. So, if you have a topic of interest, then you can call-in live tonight to do it. You don't have to be on FB to do that, and I'm certain your call will go through.

I refuse to watch any live streaming from stalker-FB, so unless he live streams from YT I won't watch.

Gunner65

HMM...Hmmm

There is no FB page for Dietrich it is all fake.  Now his little queen misnames a William Mount...This woman is a total liar and basket case!