• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on August 28, 2019, 06:47:59 PM
That voice you're using ddd doesn't sound anything like Trump. It sounds more like a gay taiwanese retard.
A "Nasal" empty sound he now uses as some sort of "mimicking" or piss-poor"imitation" and immediately uses tonight!

Gunner65

Brazil and fires...again

Bolsinaro, Bolsinaro

Gunner65

HEIL DOUGLAS DIETRICH! Son of Adolf Hitler!

Gunner65

"I call for the assassination of Bolsinaro" - Douglas Dietrich

Gunner65

Then proceeds to explain it...buying his own crap. As organic 1993 Morrison

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 28, 2019, 07:15:36 PM
I hope you're recording this. I'm pretty sure that's illegal to call for someone's assassination. Probably enough to get him kicked off youtube. Yeah, and maybe send Bolsonaro a copy of it too.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, I don't understand why that gay couple got so bent out of shape because
Arlene's flowers didn't cater their wedding. I mean, after all, they are gay, they could have arranged their own flowers.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, when are you going to grow up and be a tax paying adult?

Pelayo

Wow, ddd doesn't sound like he is against capitalism. Maybe he will make his cult followers pay for the Kool-Aid he insists they drink.

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 28, 2019, 07:15:36 PM
Careful DD. Insulting and threatening South American strongmen, even if now democratically elected,  is not usually a wise-idea. Actually threatening assassination of anyone is not advisable.   

Facebook should consider Dietrich as a malignant virus and remove everything on FB that has anything to do with him and warn all its' members that if their site contains Dietrich material it will be banned and removed forever.

Dietrich should watch the move called: The Limits of Control
https://hdbest.net/?q=limits+of+control
This site has thousands of movies for free , most at 1080p quality and easily downloadable by right clicking on mouse or pressing on video screen for Android.
This movie shows what happens to those overseas that threatens Africans as Dietrich has done.

My bad. It was South Americans. It's all the same and Dietrich will be assassinated for his threats..

Dietrich is a fool. Telling everybody where he lives and threatening his enemies. He should just wear a target on his person since he has a death wish. It is only a matter of time when someone decides to pay him a visit.

Gunner65

Dietrich ends his crappy shit-show by telling his team of cultists to attack Pavel Eduard using his FB page etc.  Said Pavel is using "his images/photos" still accusing Pavel of being a pedophile and stalking young boys online! 

Dietrich will not survive beyond 2019. He should get his affairs in order and receive last rites.
His enablers want him removed from existence and everything on the internet that is about him will be purged.

Pelayo

Way to go ddd! You tell that Bolsonaro guy you ain't afraid of no Brazilian bastard. You tell him if he is any kind of man to come to 1242 Green st shit city, Ca and you'll bite his dick off and then hand him his ass.

Gunner65

"Military Historian" - MY ASS!

I discovered two spiral notebooks yesterday while rearranging and prepping a spare room for re-painting.  I almost threw them away but discovered these were notes I had taken of a couple of Dietrichs' shit shows in 2014-15. The majority of the content however was a "review" of his "bio bomb" and his claims related to service in the USMC - specifically Operation Desert Shield/Storm.

They appear to be notes I had taken prior to submitting a FOIA request for his records in 2016.  I was researching Marine units deployed and what units were involved with Task Force "Taro" and any relation to Dietrichs' story about Al Jubayl.  It looks as if I got bogged-down in the details of troop deployments/movements but had discovered that Dietrich could not have been there as he described!

- No unit was mentioned (BN, Regiment or Company)
- No MEU was mentioned: (Ships deployed or transported in)
- No dates of deployment or travel to Saudi Arabia by sea or air from ?
- No commanding officer named (Division, Regiment, Battalion, Company or Platoon)
- CO allowed liberty while being deployed into a combat zone?

The lack of this info simply caused me to abandon the Gulf War BS in order to find out more about who Dietrich actually was.  I discovered Steve Outtrims blog shortly after.  https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/

In retrospect it actually shows how outrageous Dietrichs' claims are.  NONE of what Dietrich claims about his involvement in the Gulf War could possibly be true - because they do not coincide with the actual historical record!  I may use this as an illustration in the future just to prove that Dietrich is such a lazy researcher, he created a lie that immediately falls a part with a minimal amount of scrutiny!  "Military Historian" my ass!

But it will have to wait as I have my hands full with other things around here.   His "Bio Bomb" is still "out there" by the way - in PDF form.

https://www.groundzeromedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/douglas_dietrich_bio.pdf

All fucking 45 pages of it!  (Posted twice in the same PDF!)  If you can force yourselves to read his "writing." What a fucking LOSER!

Everything Dietrich claims about himself is a lie. It is a waste of time trying to find out who this guy really is.
This guy came out of nowhere and started his career of lies the first time he opened his mouth in public. And it is to that nowhere he will return and never be heard from again.
https://youtu.be/RiTwf45cH6M

Gunner65

Dietrichs' "career" is a falsehood as well.  His entire life as he presents it is a lie. But Dietrich is now "boxed" because he has been exposed.  All he can do is use fake Facebook pages and You Tube ...The loss of one section of his "platform" would cripple him.  He refuses to refrain from defaming and attacking people using his show and sooner or later it will come back to bite him.

There are ways to expose him further but they are beyond what the average person can pay for. Dietrichs' claim to be the biological son of Adolf Hitler is a huge mistake.  As are his continued attacks on anyone he perceives as a threat.  His donations may increase in the short term, but as conditions outside his "world" worsen, they will stop coming.  And his internal conflicts will continue to fester.

As far as his subscriptions and listeners go he has struggled toward 1,000 on You Tube since 2012.  This despite his constant "barrage" of shit shows for the past two years!  He has averaged less than 100 new subscribers per year!

Any problems with his own electronics (PC and Laptop - ISP etc) are also a factor.  Dietrich is no "Tokyo Rose" His "target audience" is obvious.
The fact he hides his own actual images and uses photos of popular cosplay characters in Japan etc. is also risky on his part because of international copyright law. 

Dietrich claims I am Randy Cramer...but take a look at Cramer and how HIS bullshit is a failure also! These liars are all the same!  And once they are exposed as frauds they are FUCKED!

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich in his brand new 800.00 "Purple" bed ? Paid for by his absent minded idiot listeners!?

No! Dietrich has no muscle-mass at all!  But he is over 50 years old!

Gunner65

Dietrich goes on and on about his "violet" or "Red eyes"...claiming they are whatever....Let's see a REAL photo of Dietrich ! 

The book "The man with the purple eyes" could reveal a lot about Dietrich's psyche. His fascination about being a girl, his reverence and hatred for his mother ( always calling her sainted but turns around to make her a harlot that boinked Hitler for his unholy seed. ), his long suffering father, the nature god with the purple eyes  that gave him a special gift in New York..etc. I read this book as a kid from the school library and I bet the odds are high that Dietrich also read this book when he was going to elementary school. I am one year older than him so there could have been similar books in the libraries.

Gunner65

Yes! Dietrich claims he arrived to the US via air on November 20, 1969 into San Francisco and what he describes as being a"war zone".  But the facts are that he actually lived in Oakland, CA where he enlisted in Oct 1987. Property records show his parents renting the San Fran apartment he now lives beginning in 1986!  He also had a sister (Joyce) who was a year or two older that he rarely mentions who he claims died unexpectedly at some point in the 80's or 90's. But there are references to her having married into a Chinese family with the same last name as the owners of the 1.5 million dollar property in which Dietrich has lived for 30 years!

The book you mention: "The Man With the Purple Eyes" (by CHARLOTTE ZOLOTOW 1961)

"Fantasy elements weave magic into a realistic tale of a little girl compelled by circumstance to live in the big noisy city, but whose heart resides in the fragrant countryside of her happiest days. An authority on Mythology, Anna's father abandons his new book for a TV job in which his knowledge could be aptly applied. Overwork and city life drain his energies and land him in a hospital forcing Anna and her mother into a stuffy city apartment nearby. With her "magic" copper penny Anna goes out on daddy's birthday to bring him something reminiscent of the country, perhaps a flower from the corner florist. From that moment on, strange wonderful things begin happening. Seemingly from nowhere a stranger with purple eyes appears and offers Anna a magic seed which he insists will bloom into the most lavishly decorative plant imaginable. And so it does. Father's excitement over his gift and its obvious link to the last myth he was working on results in his recovery and the family's return to the glorious countryside and their home."

Zolotow was an avowed feminist who studied under Helen C. White https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte_Zolotow  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_C._White affiliated with the UN and UNESCO in 1946-47.

"White developed a reputation for frequently wearing purple clothes, a choice made for convenience.[9] White referred to herself as "the large woman in purple",[11] and the English department grad students called her "the Purple Goddess".[17] Toni McNaron wrote that the "Goddess" appellation was partly due to her exceptional height: over six feet.[18]"

"In 1959 she was elected a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.[22] White was on the United States National commission for UNESCO[16] and represented the United States twice at UNESCO meetings:[19] the 1946 Preparatory Commission for UNESCO and the 1947 second UNESCO General Conference held in Mexico City. White was also on the 1946 U.S. Education Mission to Germany.[20] Additionally, she sat on the boards of the National Conference of Christians and Jews, the American Council on Education, and the Phi Beta Kappa Senate,[21] and was appointed by the U.S. President to the Fulbright Board of Foreign Scholarships.[16]"

Zolotows daughter is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crescent_Dragonwagon

Dietrich appears to have been influenced mostly by writers of science fiction, comic books series and movies. And given his proximity to the liberal sub-culture and his reputation for compulsive hoarding, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsive_hoarding he is likely to have amassed a great deal of material which has influenced him during his worthless life.

Gunner65

Dietrich posted another attack on Pavel Privara:

I fail to see what he thinks he might gain by slandering and defaming people. It is sure to back-fire on him one of these days.

"ALERT & ACHTUNG (“WARNING”) â€" ATTN (ATTentioN), ALL FRIENDS, FANS, FOLLOWERS ‘O’ 臺北-剑杆 (“TÁĪPBĚĪH-JIÀNGĀN [THE ‘TAIPEI RĀPIÈR’]”) : A PUBLIC SERVICE WARNING TO BOLO (Be On [the] Look-Out) Per PÆDOPREDATOR PAVEL-EDUARD “PAUL-EDWARD” PŘÍVARA (Exposed via The Second Photo In-Portfolio w[ith] its Handler"

https://www.facebook.com/Renegade-Military-Historian-776799482714974/?__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARB2NgUHy45oma9j3py_4kCYT9cjV7gMxBwn17Hop69Kv6dhFkw4KYDlKjm1ACLxpPg1kMxNAqqHcY84

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014959329084

Gunner65

"This Public Figure (the Former Executive Producer ‘o’ my Prógramme who was caught red-handed attempting to Archive my entire GOOGLE LLC [Limited Liability Company; Condīta est 1998â€"] Account after having Hacked it viś-à-viś our Co-Managed DOUGLAS DIETRICH YOUTUBE, LLC [Condīta est 2005â€"] Channel) and Cyberterrorist w / a Known Criminal Record (Multiple Sexual Assaults) is Confirmed to still be Preying on Young Boys Behind mine Own Image.

His CRITICAL OMISSION (a blatant hypocrisy wot speakest volumes in, of, and for itself) being that he refuses to explain in his “Statement” why he still Misrepresents himself by hiding behind the photograph ‘o’ a “Liar” instead ‘o’ his own filthy face for reason(s) that be all-too-obvious : NO-ONE would Friend the little Faggot by his own wretched appearance!"

His Affiliation w / TOS ([The] Temple-‘O’-Sēt’; C[ondīta] est 1975â€") FOUNDER, SĒT’h-THEISTIC (id est, SATANIC) HIGH PRIEST MICHAEL AQUINO
was articulated in The Following Episodes ‘o’ “CRITICAL OMISSIONS”:

“TEAM DIETRICH (Dated 081119 [August 11th, 2019], see <youtu.be/p_5az1QK8KQ>),”
“BETRAYAL AND BREXIT (Dated 081819 [August 18th, 2019], see <youtu.be/Xq0mbNyL7Hc>),”
& “THE TAIPEI RAPIER (Dated 082119 [August 21st, 2019], see <youtu.be/9yoS6a2zVes>).”

Gunner65

Dietrich is so full of shit he cannot even construct a solid basis for a lie anymore.

1. The image(s) presented on Pavel Eduards FB page are NOT of Dietrich and were not created by him.  They are cosplay photos from various asian  sources as I have consistently proven by using Google Image Search.

2.  The "evidence" Dietrich presents of Pavel being a pedophile is not evidence at all.  As I have also proven in recent posts.

3.  There is absolutely ZERO evidence that Pavel Eduard has had ANY connection whatsoever with Michael Aquino.

4.  The woman Dietrich claims to be Pavels "handler" is his former girlfriend whom he physically and psychologically abused for years. This entire    fiasco was (in large part) created by her and her "warning" Dietrich and member of his "team" about Pavels history and character over one year ago. While in fact Dietrich was fully aware of much of this info before she contacted them.  But he continued to use him for what he needed toward his own purposes.

Dietrich, Judith Eggart and Justin White are entirely complicit in the latest attack on Pavel Eduard his former girlfriend and her "fiancee." At this point I am in contact with sources I have agreed not to reveal who have another side to this bullshit and much more. 

I believe Dietrich knows he is taking a serious risk by continuing to attack people, but he simply cannot contain himself.  He intends to intimidate Pavel Eduard from revealing Dietrichs true nature and intent by using defamation and slander.  I hope Pavel and others will have the courage to defend themselves as did Rose Dio.