• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on August 18, 2019, 08:09:03 PM
I can see it now when ddd's mom collected Hitler's sperm. She probably said something like "Hey Adolph baby, you numba wan nazi boy. You wanna boom-boom? I love you long, long time. I sucky, fucky."
She never met Hitler she was fucking 13 years old in 1936!

Pelayo

Hey ddd, if you could go back in time, you could dress as a woman and get fucked by Hitler and you'd be a real patriot. Or would it be a patriotee?

Gunner65

LOL!  Richard K Cole and Bellgab.com scrubbed from internet - then reemerged!   As Ellgab.com!! and Pavel Eduard was involved!  LOL!  I KNEW IT!  Dietrich is a fucking JOKE!

chefist

This is the thread where you get attacked for saying, "hello".

Pelayo

Oooooh, ddd has the screenshots. Well, show them then ddd, ya stupid jackass.

Gunner65

Quote from: chefist on August 18, 2019, 08:21:30 PM
This is the thread where you get attacked for saying, "hello".
LOL!  It depends on how you say hello chef!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on August 18, 2019, 08:21:39 PM
Oooooh, ddd has the screenshots. Well, show them then ddd, ya stupid jackass.
Illegible screenshots from FB from a year ago!  LOL!  This is fucking insane!

Pelayo

Douglas' message? And what would that be?  A racist pogrom based on what the nazis did to the jews but against white males? Sorry Justin, ain't gonna happen.

Pelayo

Whoa Justin, watch what you say. ddd is also a little girl trapped in a little boy's body.

Gunner65

Oh you are right about that Dietrich!  You think having these idiots lying with and for you helps your credibility?  LOL!

Pelayo

Your GOOD name ddd? You lost that years ago if you ever had one.

Gunner65

Idiot Jamo Reese in the chat room!  LOL  Hey Jamo you fucking dumb-ass!  His address and records of convictions are PUBLIC RECORD! Even in Ontario!  Pavel lives with his mother!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 13, 2019, 04:22:15 AM
lately he is also threatening to cancel his show for lack of donations and support.

That's a new thing?

Pelayo

Hey, show any picture of a classroom full of Down's syndrome kids and they all look like yours ddd.

Gunner65

Quote from: Liberace! on August 18, 2019, 08:35:03 PM
That's a new thing?
ER NO!  You are speaking of the other idiot by the way! ?

Gunner65

This asshat Justin White is a former UN employee now working on a marijuana farm in BC!  Over four years connected with Dietrich and Eggart yet we have never heard from either of them until 2017!

Gunner65

Quote from: Liberace! on August 18, 2019, 08:41:36 PM
Vera.
Yea that guy...he banned me from his website I guess, for calling in to challenge Randy Cramer the "Mars Marine".  That dude is another whack-job in my opinion.  Vara just begs for money and sometime has a show - with the same BS guests. 

Pelayo

He works an honest job, as opposed to you ddd.

Gunner65

Dietrich promotes CNN!  And attacks "white trash piece of shit" Carlson !  LOL!

Pelayo

Tucker Carlson rocks and he kicks your ass ddd. Tucker Carlson has more than 23 listeners jackass.

Gunner65

Dietrich imagines himself to have the education, training and credibility of Carlson!

Pelayo

Your show is called critical omissions because, just like the gay bought off main stream media, you critically omit crimes committed by people of color and concentrate on those committed by whites.

Gunner65

This is fucking torture.  Dietrich will rant himself into a rancid puddle of his own vomit.

Pelayo

Jeffrey Epstein is the poster boy of the progressive democrats. If it feels good, do it. And stick the conservatives with the bill.

Gunner65

No one wants to hear about Epstein! Or exploitation!  If Dietrich were the "connected" trained researcher he claims to be, and really wants to gain fame for exposing this shit - WHY HAS HE NOT INVESTIGATED ON HIS OWN?  Because he is NOT what he claims and he prefers to continue the MICHAEL AQUINO  Presidio lie.

Gunner65

Dietrich is starting his "Nasal" slurring tone of voice ...

Gunner65

But Dietrich now has an anonymous "producer" who speaks in his ear or send him messages - enabling and provoking Dietrich toward racial hatred and revolution.  Interesting.

Pelayo

Listening to the second half of ddd's shit show, it became apparent that ddd was purposefully talking like an idiot. He is obviously a republican plant who says crazy things to make democrats look bad.