0 (0%)
This Thread!
1 (2.9%)
Succubus Thread
2 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: April 14, 2017, 08:28:20 PM

heater

This thread is for nominations for the best thread created on BellGab in the 2016-current timeframe.

Please post a link to the thread as well as a brief description of why it should be considered.

starrmtn001

Quote from: themudking on March 31, 2017, 08:43:31 AM
This thread is for nominations for the best thread created on BellGab in the 2016-current timeframe.

Please post a link to the thread as well as a brief description of why it should be considered.
Dutch Sinse Earthquake Forecasting (the term prediction, is my error).
http://bellgab.com/random-topics/dutch-sinse-earth-quake-predictions/

The videos are posted daily.  Detailed accounts of where and when EQs are likely to strike, how pressure moves around the planet, and how you can learn to make your own forecasts.  No woo-woo.

Very interesting, if you live in a seismically active zone, or if you are interested in natural phenomena.

Links to watch the update live stream, and join in chat room discussions are in the original post.

It really is cool. ;) ;D

starrmtn001

zeebo

This one should be considered because:

1) the title
2) the pictures
3) whatever the words are actually talking about

http://bellgab.com/random-topics/my-name-is-kevin-and-i-am-a-hybrid/

WhiteCrow

Quote from: BobGrau on March 31, 2017, 01:24:12 PM
100 Years Ago Today

Agreed 100 per cent.  The best thread on Bellgab overall too.

WOTR

Quote from: BobGrau on March 31, 2017, 01:24:12 PM
100 Years Ago Today
No arguing... No name calling... No personal attacks...  It's like Bellahaven on estrogen.

If we are going for a supportive thread, then I nominate Cam's thread on Q-tips.  It has helped me emerge from the darkness and shame.  ;)

J/K.  It is a good thread.

Dr. MD MD

I'm confused. Is this award for the most boring thread or the best thread. I'll nominate 100 years ago as the most boring thread.  :)

heater

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 02, 2017, 12:32:44 PM
I'm confused. Is this award for the most boring thread or the best thread. I'll nominate 100 years ago as the most boring thread.  :)

Best is what you make it. So the answer is yes

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: themudking on April 02, 2017, 01:07:46 PM
Best is what you make it. So the answer is yes

mv should just make another site called Bellgab Lite and have a bunch of rules like no swearing, no controversial threads or posts. You know, just good, old fashioned, over the fence chit chat and recipe sharing...for the seniors.  ;)

heater

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 02, 2017, 01:27:19 PM
mv should just make another site called Bellgab Lite and have a bunch of rules like no swearing, no controversial threads or posts. You know, just good, old fashioned, over the fence chit chat and recipe sharing...for the seniors.  ;)

Isn't that Facebook?

ItsOver

If popularity is any indication, it would be the Trump thread, also known "Oh, how I love The Donald, let me count the ways" with The Pud being the biggest fan.  He can't keep his mind off of him.  Is there a BellGabber who is as equally infatuated with a politician in GB?  A true love story. ;) :))

GravitySucks

Have all your posts censored for free by Canada's Falkie

http://mysticstars.net/smf/index.php

zeebo

Those darn whipper-snappers with their cussin' n' fussin'!  Makes me mad as H..E..double hockey sticks!  Now where can I find a thread on quilting?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on April 02, 2017, 02:09:43 PM
Those darn whipper-snappers with their cussin' n' fussin'!  Makes me mad as H..E..double hockey sticks!  Now where can I find a thread on quilting?

zeebo gets it.  ;)

RoseGirl

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 02, 2017, 02:04:29 PM
Have all your posts censored for free by Canada's Falkie

http://mysticstars.net/smf/index.php

Geez...what is your problem, Gravity?

I proudly admit I have not sold my soul so my forum could be the ongoing flavor of the month. Ha! Why would I want that? Diapers do nothing for me.

No illusions here, forums take time to gain traction...tis' the way of all nature. 'Sides, in the meantime I have a fun place to post my opinions, videos and news about my show. Without harassment.

Jealous?

Oh and if you are trying to make me into some kind of Falkie, you've failed. So move along. I am sure there are others on BellGab that would make a fine target for you; if you really need a victim that badly.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 02, 2017, 03:23:25 PM

I proudly admit I have not sold my soul so my forum could be the ongoing flavor of the month. Ha! Why would I want that? Diapers do nothing for me.

No illusions here, forums take time to gain traction...tis' the way of all nature. 'Sides, in the meantime I have a fun place to post my opinions, videos and news about my show. Without harassment.

Jealous?

Oh and if you are trying to make me into some kind of Falkie, you've failed. So move along. I am sure there are others on BellGab that would make a fine target for you; if you really need a victim that badly.

Can we have an award for most sanctimonious poster? I'd nominate RoseGirl, followed closely by Meister and then pud.  ;)

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 02, 2017, 03:23:25 PM

Jealous?

Oh, mentioning Falkie ... Senda said some choice words about Heather on his Saturday podcast ... something about absconding with MILLIONS of (Arts?) DOLLARS ???

RoseGirl

Quote from: Keyser Söze on April 02, 2017, 03:43:29 PM
Oh, mentioning Falkie ... Senda said some choice words about Heather on his Saturday podcast ... something about absconding with MILLIONS of (Arts?) DOLLARS ???

Yeah, I saw that...well, heard it. I listened to brig's little download clip about it (cuz, I really can't stand to listen to more than a few seconds of George and his meanderings).

Art did not try to phone George, was not in the chat room and doesn't follow that stuff (if you need proof just check out his 'participation history' and you will see he has never even visited Falkie's thread). It's likely just some lame parlour trick to create drama...or some such.

And yes, Heather has made lots of money....like wow...and none of it has been stolen from Art.

RoseGirl

Hey, I have a suggestion. Can we meld all these 2017 Bellgab Awards threads into one BellGabathon thread or something. It get so confusing. Put it all in one and people will just have to be specific about which award or topic they mean. Just a thought.

Oh and Zeebo...I have a pressie for you! I found this pic. I don't know what it means or what you might use it for, but I thought you would like it.

Cheers,

ShayP

The Other Side of Midnight ~ Richard C. Hoagland.

Even though his show disintegrated, the thread remained an 'after-party' so to speak.  The atmosphere prompted many a discussion which regarded the most random things.  More importantly there was rarely any bullshit trolling going on like in other threads.  A lot of people who normally wouldn't cross paths in other threads did there and got along.  It was great fun. The thread will always be special to me. 

Quote from: zeebo on April 02, 2017, 02:09:43 PM
Choppers, Colonel.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: FalkieGirl on April 02, 2017, 04:11:35 PM
Hey, I have a suggestion. Can we meld all these 2017 Bellgab Awards threads into one BellGabathon thread or something. It get so confusing. Put it all in one and people will just have to be specific about which award or topic they mean. Just a thought.

Oh and Zeebo...I have a pressie for you! I found this pic. I don't know what it means or what you might use it for, but I thought you would like it.

Cheers,

Take your control freak crap to your own forum.

Quote from: ShayP on April 02, 2017, 04:12:26 PM
The Other Side of Midnight ~ Richard C. Hoagland.

Even though his show disintegrated, the thread remained an 'after-party' so to speak.  The atmosphere prompted many a discussion which regarded the most random things.  More importantly there was rarely any bullshit trolling going on like in other threads.  A lot of people who normally wouldn't cross paths in other threads did there and got along.  It was great fun. The thread will always be special to me. 

Cheers Shay.  :)
I'll second the nomination.

With all the breaking space news, you'd think he'd be back on the air. Maybe he got tired of Michele and WM.
I do feel sorry for Darren though. Plus he called in a lot with some pretty good questions.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on April 02, 2017, 04:55:45 PM
Cheers Shay.  :)
I'll second the nomination.

With all the breaking space news, you'd think he'd be back on the air. Maybe he got tired of Michele and WM.
I do feel sorry for Darren though. Plus he called in a lot with some pretty good questions.

I was hesitant to chime in because he's been a little absent from Amy's thread lately (not that she hasn't been absent a lot herself ::)); and, frankly, he hasn't done any ribbon dancing in months but what the hell! He's always been there for some of the best bull sessions on here so I'll throw my third in.  ;)

RoseGirl

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 02, 2017, 04:50:59 PM
Take your control freak crap to your own forum.

Oh-oh, very scared now!  :o

Watch out everyone! Gravity's a gonna get'ya!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_QhHa-ODCc

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 02, 2017, 03:51:01 PM
... And yes, Heather has made lots of money....like wow...and none of it has been stolen from Art.

Correct.  From what we can gather, the money is from subscriptions received from Art's fans, who were led to believe - by Art himself - that Art would return to do the occasional show.

HGH anyone?

RoseGirl

Quote from: Mister Ratty Patty on April 02, 2017, 08:55:17 PM
Falkie has more sex appeal.

You're in luck. I understand he doesn't have a date to the prom yet.