• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Government Chemtrails-Crimes against Humanity

Started by Stellar, March 07, 2017, 10:14:34 PM

Stellar

They are poisoning us by a wide spread program!  When will we bring the government criminals to justice?  People are driving around acting insane and people everywhere, their health is making them act in an adverse manner.  The U.S. Airforce must stop this even if they disobey orders.  The Cabal must and should be stopped!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Stellar on March 07, 2017, 10:14:34 PM
They are poisoning us by a wide spread program!  When will we bring the government criminals to justice?  People are driving around acting insane and people everywhere, their health is making them act in an adverse manner.  The U.S. Airforce must stop this even if they disobey orders.  The Cabal must and should be stopped!

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/03/07/518811502/watch-raindrops-catapult-bacteria-into-the-air-and-its-beautiful

Quote from: Stellar on March 07, 2017, 10:14:34 PM

A better way to effect a controlled vector of a released pathogen is to use faux exhaust systems on cars/vans.

Not from planes - which have a much too wide dispersal factor for the type of poisonous application you mentioned. 

This automobile exhaust-released substance, let's call it Parji- - -, causes local human fertility levels to fall by as much as 77% in observed controlled neighborhoods.  The effect is gradual and is based on individual exposure - the females' reproductive cycle being interrupted is the first symptom, followed by failure to achieve pregnancy, despite optimal conditions.  Egg integrity and fertilization is not affected, but the uterine lining views any fertilized egg as an antigen and immediately rejects it to "protect" the mother.

Effects last twelve to fifteen years.

Chemtrail applications are called for in various radar experiments, temporary communication umbrellas, cloud seeding for short term weather modification, solar reflection/refraction experiments, and other large space operations but are always subject to unpredictable weather patterns.

See my letter to the editors of Mondo 2000 magazine.  (Nina Hagen is on the cover.  Note the Xandor Korzybski data.  Critical.)

Many people here think I am just another pretty face.  They could not be more wrong.

You're welcome.

-John Titor's Clock, aka JTC, aka Grey23 (in the AOL dumb chatroom days), aka Xandor, aka Cam, etc.

The Rabbit Hole On A Wire

albrecht

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on March 07, 2017, 11:24:48 PM
A better way to effect a controlled vector of a released pathogen is to use faux exhaust systems on cars/vans.

Not from planes - which have a much too wide dispersal factor for the type of poisonous application you mentioned. 

This automobile exhaust-released substance, let's call it Parji- - -, causes local human fertility levels to fall by as much as 77% in observed controlled neighborhoods.  The effect is gradual and is based on individual exposure - the females' reproductive cycle being interrupted is the first symptom, followed by failure to achieve pregnancy, despite optimal conditions.  Egg integrity and fertilization is not affected, but the uterine lining views any fertilized egg as an antigen and immediately rejects it to "protect" the mother.

Chemtrail applications are called for in various radar experiments, temporary communication umbrellas, cloud seeding for short term weather modification, solar reflection/refraction experiments, and other large space operations but are always subject to unpredictable weather patterns.

See my letter to the editors of Mondo 2000 magazine.  (Nina Hagen is on the cover.  Note the Xandor Korzybski data.  Critical.)

Many people here think I am just another pretty face.  They could not be more wrong.

You're welcome.

-John Titor's Clock, aka JTC, aka Grey23 (in the AOL dumb chatroom days), aka Xandor, aka Cam, etc.

How is Capt Crunch these days? Or the guys into other stuff? Hope doing well. Mr.Figet also? (epic shows for live radio.) But what about Dr. Wouter Basson and those types? Technology is some scary stuff sometimes. Mark my words.

zeebo

A better way to effect a controlled vector of a released pathogen is to use faux exhaust systems on cars/vans....

Can they affect certain undesirable populations through targeting associated vehicles, say cheap compacts with youthful occupants which pull alongside me at stoplights, blasting bass-heavy beats through weak-ass tinny speakers?

Quote from: zeebo on March 07, 2017, 11:52:12 PM
Can they affect certain undesirable populations through targeting associated vehicles, say cheap compacts with youthful occupants which pull alongside me at stoplights, blasting bass-heavy beats through weak-ass tinny speakers?

Modifying existing and irritating youths is a different subject and not one I am comfortable discussing on such a public platform.

A different but effective approach is focusing the attack on the cheap compacts and stereo electronics themselves:

Bofors HPM Blackout

You're welcome.

I just came for the pathogens and antigens and stayed for Nina Hagen. I'll leave the rest for people who are much smarter than me to resolve.

You're welcome.

;D     Phreak - lol    ;)

Quote from: zeebo on March 07, 2017, 11:52:12 PM
I've got just the ticket for you zeebo. http://gizmodo.com/5454295/this-emp-cannon-stops-cars-almost-instantly
BTW -  In regard to the article, HEI wasn't standard until '74. ;)

Edit - If you don't want to do permanent damage...   https://www.policeone.com/police-products/Pursuit-Management-Technology/articles/6755618-Vehicle-mounted-device-disables-car-electronics-at-50-meters/

Taaroa

If you want to be concerned about what aircraft are 'spraying', you might want to know that the fuel used by light aircraft still has lead in it.

mikuthing01

most conspiracy videos are to goofy for me but i always thought this one was good and i believe her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHm0XhtDyZA

Quote from: Taaroa on March 08, 2017, 12:38:04 AM
If you want to be concerned about what aircraft are 'spraying', you might want to know that the fuel used by light aircraft still has lead in it.
So does Turbo-Blue racing fuel.  ;)

zeebo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 08, 2017, 12:26:07 AM
;D     Phreak - lol    ;)

I was disappointed when the GNS thread recently passed page 2600, with nary a comment. 

Taaroa

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 08, 2017, 12:43:19 AM
So does Turbo-Blue racing fuel.  ;)
If I remember rightly the lead is to improve the way the fuel burns in piston engines (plus it'd be expensive to convert all these old engines to something cleaner).

Quote from: zeebo on March 08, 2017, 12:44:47 AM
I was disappointed when the GNS thread recently passed page 2600, with nary a comment. 

I'm so frazzled about the upcoming time jump* that I am damn lucky I was even focused enough to manipulate my 666 comment placement in the MV's RTW thread.

*a reference to upcoming time travel, not a reference to the perversion that is DST... though DST happens to be referenced in comment 666.  I hope that is clear.

666 The Beast on page 23

mikuthing01

Quote from: Taaroa on March 08, 2017, 12:52:04 AM
If I remember rightly the lead is to improve the way the fuel burns in piston engines (plus it'd be expensive to convert all these old engines to something cleaner).

That was before my time but i thought it was to protect valve seats

Taaroa

Quote from: zeebo on March 08, 2017, 12:44:47 AM

Man, that's 'Off-The-Hook'.   ;)

Quote from: Taaroa on March 08, 2017, 12:52:04 AM
Yes, it prevents valve recession on the older engines. It acts as a coolant and an octane booster. You can even hear the difference in a running engine if you fill up with it. The tone quiets down and the rpm's will drop. Less friction = more power. ;)

Stellar

I'm not a mod, but I'm asking some people to please stay on topic.

Quote from: Stellar on March 08, 2017, 02:02:19 AM
I'm not a mod, but I'm asking some people to please stay on topic.

Wow - I think you set a record Stellar. Most BG threads derail at least once within the first 3 pages. The second post in this thread was a partial derailment, and by the 4th post she was totally gone. I've never seen a thread derail so quickly.  :o
Do I say congratulations, or...  ?  ;)

Good subject matter though, so here's one for you. They've learned how to make Chemtrails invisible. It's even patented.

http://globalskywatch.com/stories/my-chemtrail-story/chemtrail-information/plumes-change.html

http://chemtrailsmuststop.com/2016/05/exposed-photos-from-inside-chemtrail-planes-like-youve-never-seen-before/

and this:

http://yournewswire.com/the-united-nations-admits-chemtrails-are-real/

BTW Mikuthing01, excellent video, and very accurate. :)

Taaroa

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 08, 2017, 05:34:23 AM

At risk of being called a shill...

First pic I don't know what they are of (it really could be anything eg survey equipment), but the plane itself looks like a business jet - which to my knowledge chemtrail conspiracies don't normally mention.

Second pic I don't know what type it is, but that is a pretty typical location for fuel jettison outlets.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on March 08, 2017, 12:06:30 PM

Y'all might want to ask yourselves, why this yuge faggot started posting his faggot ass off, and sliding up a new thread about the same subject, after he thought I had left.

Flattering. Mega fuckin' ghey, but flattering nonetheless.

Quote from: Taaroa on March 08, 2017, 06:15:50 AM
At risk of being called a shill...

You people folks are adorable. Don't ever change. (I don't wanna have to grow a new iris.)

GravitySucks

Are they trying to keep the snow from melting in the Sierras?

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 08, 2017, 12:44:35 PM

I thought they called a halt to the drought, their point having already been made?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 08, 2017, 04:33:05 PM
I thought they called a halt to the drought, their point having already been made?

I'm kinda digging this new theory that what's really going on is that the magnetic field is weakening and if that goes we're all fucked by solar radiation. So, injecting the atmosphere with metallic particulates is some sort of attempt at fortifying that field. I'm not sure it's true but it would certainly be a more immanent problem than "climate change," whatever that is.

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 08, 2017, 12:44:35 PM
Maybe.  At least till Oroville Dam is repaired, or at least it appears to be.