• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Marc.Knight

Quote from: MV on June 23, 2015, 05:45:12 PM

i haven't talked to hoagland, but michael horn will be on the gabcast on july 14.  i will likely end up hosting that one by myself since it's excruciating to try and interview someone while another voice is jumping in, never mind 3 others.

Love your avatar, you beast.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: henge0stone on June 22, 2015, 05:47:13 PM
So the men in black edited them to look exactly the same? The burden of proof is on Billy to show us that this happened and all we get are bad looking UfOs and pictures clearly taken from other sources. It doesn't take an 'expert' to realize the photos are the same. And what about the dinosaur? I don't think you believe it either, Billy is probably paying you.

Ahh yes, the hubcap hoarder.  I'm not sure how anyone can take him seriously.

coaster

Hoagland would never be on. He would be terrified of taking calls. Expat would show up to hand him his ass.

Centurion40

Quote from: coaster on June 23, 2015, 08:08:24 PM
Hoagland would never be on. He would be terrified of taking calls. Expat would show up to hand him his ass.

10/10 on the entertainment scale!

MichaelHorn

Give Them enough Rope and…

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=3329

The Plejaren gave the UFO know-it-alls just enough rope by which to hang themselves.

coaster

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 01, 2015, 11:25:17 AM
Give Them enough Rope and…

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=3329

The Plejaren gave the UFO know-it-alls just enough rope by which to hang themselves.
you make a living out of playing make believe and getting the uneducated to give you money. We are better than you by default, you little, lying con man.

MichaelHorn

Thank you for your insightful, in-depth, well documented and thoroughly thought through response which, since it will be typical of that which is likely to follow from the anonymous, intellectually bankrupt losers with too much time on their hands, will receive this final, automated response as well.

Have a splendid and of course frustrating day as you fail in your collective attempts to assail those who are not only far above you in understanding but actually rather pleasant, happy people.

coaster

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 01, 2015, 11:56:58 AM
Thank you for your insightful, in-depth, well documented and thoroughly thought through response which, since it will be typical of that which is likely to follow from the anonymous, intellectually bankrupt losers with too much time on their hands, will receive this final, automated response as well.

Have a splendid and of course frustrating day as you fail in your collective attempts to assail those who are not only far above you in understanding but actually rather pleasant, happy people.
thanks, fraud! Have fun playing make believe with your one-armed hoaxer friend! yay! hahaha...

coaster

heh. this is some of the funniest shit ever. Honestly, someone has to be checked out mentally to listen to this leprechaun Michael Horn.  Haha. To be the joke of the ufo field. I mean, thats a big accomplishment.

No, sir, I am mostly here to fight the intellectual bankruptcy of those who would damage the nation by replacing intellectual curiosity of the gullible with fantasy and nonsense while rendering them suspicious of established science, thereby impeding the nation's ability to innovate and compete economically.  I hold purveyors of such fraud in the highest contempt.

coaster

I don't understand why he repeatedly uses the word "anonymous loser" Does one need to post their mailing address while replying to this fuckface? Nothing he will ever say or do will legitimize Meier's stupid story. He has been debunked so many times. This story really needs to go away. It was nothing but a practical joke Meier made, and once he realized stupid, gullible people believed him, he rolled with it. Meier is a prankster, nothing more.

henge0stone

Thank you for your insightful, in-depth, well documented and thoroughly thought through response which, since it will be typical of that which is likely to follow from the anonymous, Intellectually bankrupt losers with too much time on their hands, will receive this final, automated response as well.

Oh he's back! As I said before, if you don't want to argue with anonymous people don't come on to an anonymous medium like an internet forum and hold that against the people you are arguing with. Are we intellectually bankrupt because we know a fraud when we see one? If your so far above us in understand than why are your arguments reduced to calling us losers? That is really intellectual for you.

Also if Billy's evidence was taken by the Men in Black whenever it is proved to be a fraud, how can anyone even argue with you? You just use the BS 'men in black took the real photos!' whenever your wrong.

pate

Dave!

How ya been bro>?

ediot: lemme see if I can help you* out with your Bumper Moosac...

2ndedit: *misspelt "yew"

WildCard

He's gone. He'll never post here again. Hope you animals are proud of yourselves. Low life's.

Quote from: WildCard on July 04, 2015, 11:22:51 AM
He's gone. He'll never post here again. Hope you animals are proud of yourselves. Low life's.

Maybe he was trying to pull a John Lear?  I've seen that guy go on forums and spend weeks separating the believers from the non-believers, building up anticipation of his latest 'finding' until he's created a clique of die-hard supporters.  Any poor, unsuspecting poster who wonders in and tries to comment on some of his claims, no matter how polite, rational, and respectful, is summarily chastised and executed.

WildCard

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 04, 2015, 12:09:37 PM
Maybe he was trying to pull a John Lear?  I've seen that guy go on forums and spend weeks separating the believers from the non-believers, building up anticipation of his latest 'finding' until he's created a clique of die-hard supporters.  Any poor, unsuspecting poster who wonders in and tries to comment on some of his claims, no matter how polite, rational, and respectful, is summarily chastised and executed.

Wow. Was that GLP? ATS?

Quote from: WildCard on July 04, 2015, 01:14:36 PM
Wow. Was that GLP? ATS?

I think it was GLP but can't remember for sure.  I vaguely recall seeing him do something similar on another forum as well.

The old Fantastic Forum was one of them. He was on ATS as well. Didn't see the GLP thing. Lear on the internet is even better because he says even more wacky things.

I like Lear, I think he's fun.

MichaelHorn

Dr. J has agreed to host the debate between John Razimus and Michael Horn. Tentative date: Mid-August 2015

That also means that all the know-it-alls, skeptics, debunkers and other poseurs will have their chance to offer their best challenges, questions, etc. If they're up for it they may even muster the courage to use their real names, cite their expertise as researchers, investigators, etc.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 10, 2015, 04:06:47 PM
Dr. J has agreed to host the debate between John Razimus and Michael Horn. Tentative date: Mid-August 2015

That also means that all the know-it-alls, skeptics, debunkers and other poseurs will have their chance to offer their best challenges, questions, etc. If they're up for it they may even muster the courage to use their real names, cite their expertise as researchers, investigators, etc.

It might help you if you don't use derogatory words for people that question your veracity. Also a lot of people here have no problem using their real names. Some of them will tell you outright, others will tell you if you ask them so its not like they are hiding. Also John Razimus?  How about our very own expat or astroguy?

chefist

Quote from: coaster on July 01, 2015, 12:19:33 PM
I don't understand why he repeatedly uses the word "anonymous loser" Does one need to post their mailing address while replying to this fuckface? Nothing he will ever say or do will legitimize Meier's stupid story. He has been debunked so many times. This story really needs to go away. It was nothing but a practical joke Meier made, and once he realized stupid, gullible people believed him, he rolled with it. Meier is a prankster, nothing more.
Sir I hand you the baton...

Jackstar

If they're up for it they may even muster the courage to use their real names, cite their expertise as researchers, investigators, etc.

I'm not really clear on what issue or issues are actually to be debated here. What is your actual position, and what is his?

astroguy

How about actually following through with anything that you say that you don't like?  Such as never posting to this forum again?

Or answering uncomfortable questions?  Like you keep quoting that thing from Froning about making advances in FTL travel, yet there's been NOTHING on that for, well, ever, since you started using the quote aeons ago.

MichaelHorn

Feel free to post your questions, contact the show, etc.

chefist

Quote from: astroguy on July 10, 2015, 04:20:35 PM

How about actually following through with anything that you say that you don't like?  Such as never posting to this forum again?

Or answering uncomfortable questions?  Like you keep quoting that thing from Froning about making advances in FTL travel, yet there's been NOTHING on that for, well, ever, since you started using the quote aeons ago.
Anonymous Hater!

MichaelHorn

Jackstar,

Razimus has for some time claimed a number of things, such as Meier hoaxed his UFO photos,the WCUFO is a garbage can lid, Meier runs a cult we're only in it for the money., etc. You know, the kind of cowardly online stuff that is never substantiated by these weaklings and cowards. (See: http://hoaxhunter.blogspot.com/2015/06/michael-horn-garbage-can-lid-mousepad.html?showComment=1436565754991#c5803817390617407055)

He carried on for some time about how ready he was to debate me and prove it all but, for some funny reason, he never got around to it. So now he has the chance to do so.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 10, 2015, 04:34:01 PM
Jackstar,

Razimus has for some time claimed a number of things, such as Meier hoaxed his UFO photos,the WCUFO is a garbage can lid, Meier runs a cult we're only in it for the money., etc. You know, the kind of cowardly online stuff that is never substantiated by these weaklings and cowards. (See: http://hoaxhunter.blogspot.com/2015/06/michael-horn-garbage-can-lid-mousepad.html?showComment=1436565754991#c5803817390617407055)

He carried on for some time about how ready he was to debate me and prove it all but, for some funny reason, he never got around to it. So now he has the chance to do so.

It's not 'cowardly' its just people that don't want to be misled. I think you know that though. Do you believe everything you hear? I believe in some far out stuff but I don't expect anyone else to believe it, I sure as hell wouldn't call them names if they didn't.

MichaelHorn

It's absolutely cowardly to attack, defame, slander, libel someone and not have the guts to confront the people directly and substantiate one's claims.

So let's see how well he does when given the opportunity to prove his assertions.