• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Oroville Dam, Emergency SpillWay Breaching.

Started by starrmtn001, February 11, 2017, 07:14:52 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Justin Time on February 15, 2017, 02:25:14 AM
I grow my own.  Suck it.

This really isn't what the power of a star is meant to be used for, but, fuck it--Island Girl is about to get a taste of home anyway. Last time pays for all.

WOTR

Quote from: Justin Time on February 15, 2017, 02:25:14 AM
I grow my own.  Suck it.
I was just thinking with my little strawberry patch I could pay off my mortgage this summer.  :D

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 15, 2017, 01:14:43 AM
Those upcoming five days of rain scheduled for the Lake Oroville watershed have just been alleged to be scheduled for snow instead.

LEARN TO SKI just doesn't have the same ring to it, honestly. I bet Maynard could make it hum, though.
Let me get this one...    ;)

Not to worry. HAARP is holding off the rain.
(from a page not accessible through Google)

" HAARP Tech will be used to stop Oroville from failing to save Commie @ss.
I still think the main spillway was blown with explosives, the $50 bill dam break(emphasis mine), ALL OF IT. However, I have been keeping a close eye on the weather radar, and it seems to me that a Haarp type system is being used to block the rain, and push it North, away from the dam. The rains will not hit.
To the left here is a storm that has been stalled 200 miles West of the dam for more than a day now. It is being mostly kept in the ocean. How would Haarp do that? By creating a high pressure region between the dam and the storm. The storm will not pass through a high pressure region. All they have to do is keep a high pressure zone over the dam, and the rain will not come.
They can probably have this in any flavor they want, but the outcome now will be that the dam will not be allowed to fail because the plot to destroy it was uncovered.  "

Granted, this involves paradoilia, but...

Were we told before-hand ? 

Kind of reminiscent of this...

Notice you have to fold the bills into a downward pointing pyramidial shape to see the image. 9 + 11 = 20

Who says they didn't plan to blame Osama Bin Laden     ;)

Another... 

Now for some comedy relief...

funny photoshop: 

So who's behind all this ? Is anyone behind it ? Should we look to the new $100 bill ?

Look familiar ?  Looks to me like an alter or podium with a NAZI Eagle / Pheonix on top 

But It's more than likely 'Horus of two Eyes' 
(This is a really fun rabbit hole.  ;)  )

Okay, before I stray too far off-tangent, let's go to J.P. Farrel's take on the situation...
https://gizadeathstar.com/2017/02/strangeness-california-oroville-dam/

And here are the emergency reconstruction efforts posted yesterday...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk6_xGsUKLg   

Draw your own conclusions. If MSM is covering the story, it's directed at the powers that be, not you and I. That's what MSM does - it keeps the assholes updated on their plans and mechinizations.  >:(

NEWS: Not Everyone Watches [the] Symbolism   ;) 

Edit: Anyone else notice the heavy Chem-Trails the past few days and the Chem-bows through the clouds around the moon ?

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 15, 2017, 06:49:48 PM
Let me get this one...    ;)

Not to worry. HAARP is holding off the rain.
(from a page not accessible through Google)

" HAARP Tech will be used to stop Oroville from failing to save Commie @ss.
I still think the main spillway was blown with explosives, the $50 bill dam break(emphasis mine), ALL OF IT. However, I have been keeping a close eye on the weather radar, and it seems to me that a Haarp type system is being used to block the rain, and push it North, away from the dam. The rains will not hit.
To the left here is a storm that has been stalled 200 miles West of the dam for more than a day now. It is being mostly kept in the ocean. How would Haarp do that? By creating a high pressure region between the dam and the storm. The storm will not pass through a high pressure region. All they have to do is keep a high pressure zone over the dam, and the rain will not come.
They can probably have this in any flavor they want, but the outcome now will be that the dam will not be allowed to fail because the plot to destroy it was uncovered.  "

Granted, this involves paradoilia, but...

Were we told before-hand ? 

Kind of reminiscent of this...

Notice you have to fold the bills into a downward pointing pyramidial shape to see the image. 9 + 11 = 20

Who says they didn't plan to blame Osama Bin Laden     ;)

Another... 

Now for some comedy relief...

funny photoshop: 

So who's behind all this ? Is anyone behind it ? Should we look to the new $100 bill ?

Look familiar ?  Looks to me like an alter or podium with a NAZI Eagle / Pheonix on top 

But It's more than likely 'Horus of two Eyes' 
(This is a really fun rabbit hole.  ;)  )

Okay, before I stray too far off-tangent, let's go to J.P. Farrel's take on the situation...
https://gizadeathstar.com/2017/02/strangeness-california-oroville-dam/

And here are the emergency reconstruction efforts posted yesterday...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk6_xGsUKLg   

Draw your own conclusions. If MSM is covering the story, it's directed at the powers that be, not you and I. That's what MSM does - it keeps the assholes updated on their plans and mechinizations.  >:(

NEWS: Not Everyone Watches [the] Symbolism   ;)

Whoa.  8)  :o

Jackstar

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 15, 2017, 06:49:48 PM
Looks to me like an alter or podium with a NAZI Eagle / Pheonix on top

I am not seeing that.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 15, 2017, 09:03:24 PM
If I slow down any further, this fuckin' bus is gonna fall out of the sky.

Keep it above 50 MPH and we'll be fine, Jackstar. ;)

Jackstar

QuoteWhat intrigues me about this scenario is when one places it in context of other "happenings" in northern California in the past few years, which I have occasionally blogged about. Recall a few years ago there was an attack on an electrical p0wer substation at the southern end of the silicon valley (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack). The attack was characterized by state authorities as highly professional: it was executed in short time, damage was created that showed precise knowledge, and the attack was carried out in a time that allowed the perpetrators to enter the substation, attack, and leave before authorities were able to respond. There have been other curious incidents in northern California, including attacks on internet cables - again, having all the appearance of having been carried out by professionals - in the San Francisco bay area (See https://gizadeathstar.com/2015/09/those-attacks-on-computer-network-infrastructure-in-the-bay-area-continue/). And notably, these incidents were in the same general region as the Oroville dam. And they all involve infrastructure.

Y'all should check out the infrastructure in my pants.

Jackstar

That's no underground power plant. That's a command bunker.

starrmtn001

Oroville now under flash flood watch.
http://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=CAZ016&warncounty=CAC007&firewxzone=CAZ216&local_place1=Oroville%20CA&product1=Flash+Flood+Watch&lat=39.5138&lon=-121.5564#.WKU8-m8rLIU

Flash Flood Watch

Flood Watch
National Weather Service Sacramento CA
211 PM PST Wed Feb 15 2017

...FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT FOR THE Auxiliary SPILLWAY AT
OROVILLE DAM IN BUTTE COUNTY CA...

The National Weather Service in Sacramento CA has issued a flash
flood watch for the Auxiliary Spillway of Oroville Dam in Butte
County.

Officials managing the incident indicated that the situation has
stabilized sufficiently to lift mandatory evacuation orders.
However, voluntary evacuation notices are in place.

* Flash Flood Watch for Auxiliary Spillway of Oroville Dam on the
  Feather River in Butte County California.

* Watch will remain in place until the situation changes.

Residents are urged to follow emergency instructions from local
authorities.

Taaroa

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 15, 2017, 09:10:47 PM
Y'all should check out the infrastructure in my pants.
Aging and crumbling infrastructure in a poor state of repair

This spillway failed at 28% capacity ?   ???
The engineers are totally confused at what happened, and are saying they can't explain it because "it was not supposed to do that".
Look at the scale of that picture. (Right click >> View Image)

I like this quote:
" Made In America" does not fail at 28 percent capacity, "made in America" fails at 300 percent capacity,...  "  ;)

This is the tallest dam in America, holding back almost 800 vertical feet of water, and with 2.5 times the controlled output capacity of Niagra Falls. The pictures on the news don't do it justice.

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 16, 2017, 03:55:39 AM
This spillway failed at 28% capacity ?   ???Look at the scale of that picture. (Right click >> View Image)

I like this quote:
" Made In America" does not fail at 28 percent capacity, "made in America" fails at 300 percent capacity,...  "  ;)

This is the tallest dam in America, holding back almost 800 vertical feet of water, and with 2.5 times the controlled output capacity of Niagra Falls. The pictures on the news don't do it justice.
Made in America?  Well yeah.   Made by America?  DAM good question! ;) ;D

starrmtn001

LIVE 🔴 BREAKING Lake Oroville Webcam SHOWING FRANTIC WORK being done 🔴 2-16-17 LIVE stream.

https://youtu.be/YxJo4J6QHO8

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 16, 2017, 08:06:58 AM
LIVE 🔴 BREAKING Lake Oroville Webcam SHOWING FRANTIC WORK being done 🔴 2-16-17 LIVE stream.

https://youtu.be/YxJo4J6QHO8

Not seeing a whole lot being done.  It is dark and I don't see anybody, Starr.

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 16, 2017, 08:36:37 AM
Not seeing a whole lot being done.  It is dark and I don't see anybody, Starr.
Supposedly media buffering.  I looked for other live cams.  Those are either not streaming or are also media buffering.  I think live streaming may be a no-no right now. 

I'm so sorry.  If I can find something live, I'll post it, unless I nod out.  Didn't sleep well last night.

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 16, 2017, 09:33:03 AM
Supposedly media buffering.  I looked for other live cams.  Those are either not streaming or are also media buffering.  I think live streaming may be a no-no right now. 

I'm so sorry.  If I can find something live, I'll post it, unless I nod out.  Didn't sleep well last night.

Sorry you had trouble sleeping, hon.  I was just giving you a heads up.

starrmtn001

Quote from: I just wrecked my Aston on February 16, 2017, 09:46:10 AM
Sorry, you had trouble sleeping, hon.  I was just giving you a heads up.

Well, **it happens, lol.  Guess I'll just have to take a nap. ;D

Still, haven't found any live links that work.  Maybe I'm just not holding my mouth right for intense searching. ;) ;D