• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fake News...

Started by chefist, December 09, 2016, 11:44:37 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on December 14, 2016, 03:58:15 AM
it seems that shes inclined to be anti west.

Sure, I'll grant you that but wouldn't the terrorists be more in line with Hamas than Assad, who was previously allied with us, after all?

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2016, 04:00:30 AM
Sure, I'll grant you that but wouldn't the terrorists be more in line with Hamas than Assad, who was previously allied with us, after all?

you do know that all these groups have fought each other at diff times for years now right? and you do know that she does write for RT. which as you know is also false news

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/authors/eva-bartlett/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on December 14, 2016, 04:05:40 AM
you do know that all these groups have fought each other at diff times for years now right? and you do know that she does write for RT. which as you know is also false news

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/authors/eva-bartlett/

I don't see RT as fake news anymore than I see PBS as fake news. Of course, both will indulge in lying at times. Much bigger transgressors have been CNN, MSNBC, NYT, etc.

Anyway, you deflected so I'll ask again, why would a supporter of Palestine want to portray Assad's forces in a positive light? I would think the various terrorist groups would be more in line with their ideology.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2016, 04:11:24 AM
I don't see RT as fake news anymore than I see PBS as fake news. Of course, both will indulge in lying at times. Much bigger transgressors have been CNN, MSNBC, NYT, etc.

Anyway, you deflected so I'll ask again, why would a supporter of Palestine want to portray Assad's forces in a positive light? I would think the various terrorist groups would be more in line with their ideology.

RT is as bad as CNN , let me put it this way, i rather get my news from Alex jones then i would from RT, i did answer that, she is anti west , Assad is anti west and anti Israel.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on December 14, 2016, 04:15:13 AM
RT is as bad as CNN , let me put it this way, i rather get my news from Alex jones then i would from RT, i did answer that, she is anti west , Assad is anti west and anti Israel.

So, that makes the terrorists pro-West then?  ???

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2016, 04:17:03 AM
So, that makes the terrorists pro-West then?  ???

the rebels fighting Assad are backed by the west, then you have isis fighting everyone.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on December 14, 2016, 04:18:52 AM
the rebels fighting Assad are backed by the west, then you have isis fighting everyone.

Come on, man! We have proof now that we've been funding ISIS too.  :D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2016, 04:22:46 AM
Come on, man! We have proof now that we've been funding ISIS too.  :D

yea ok, but the facts are, isis is fighting everyone in Syria and Iraq, the rest of groups are fighting Assad's forces, and turkey is trying to fight the Kurds, the Kurds btw are the only people in that whole mess that we should help, but we will betray them again the same way bush SR did after the gulf war. the kurds are the ones that saddam had gassed months later

starrmtn001

Love your Seasonal avatar, Doc. ;)

norland2424

Quote from: StarrMountain® Vanguard Member (Since 2010). on December 14, 2016, 04:30:36 AM
Love your Seasonal avatar, Doc. ;)

i must be falling asleep since i read that as " sensual"  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on December 14, 2016, 04:28:09 AM
yea ok, but the facts are, isis is fighting everyone in Syria and Iraq, the rest of groups are fighting Assad's forces, and turkey is trying to fight the Kurds, the Kurds btw are the only people in that whole mess that we should help, but we will betray them again the same way bush SR did after the gulf war. the kurds are the ones that saddam had gassed months later

Yeah, it's my understanding that the various Kurd groups there are about the only ones that can be trusted there. I hope Trump is able to clean house there with the Ruskies, as planned. It seems like the Dems are still trying to enact their policy, which is no win, to prevent that.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2016, 04:34:34 AM
Yeah, it's my understanding that the various Kurd groups there are about the only ones that can be trusted there. I hope Trump is able to clean house there with the Ruskies, as planned. It seems like the Dems are still trying to enact their policy, which is no win, to prevent that.

we should have never gone into Syria, but king obama had to try and act tough and still got himself cucked by Assad and turkey. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2016, 04:35:27 AM
Thanks! It's Shaman Santa.  ;)
Cool, Doc! 

Are we the only BellGabbers up at this hour? ::) ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: norland2424 on December 14, 2016, 04:37:12 AM
we should have never gone into Syria, but king obama had to try and act tough and still got himself cucked by Assad and turkey.
Hey, Norland, are you up too?  Awesome! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain® Vanguard Member (Since 2010). on December 14, 2016, 04:38:18 AM
Cool, Doc! 

Are we the only BellGabbers up at this hour? ::) ;D

Apparently, besides us three there are a dozen other in this thread alone.  ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2016, 04:42:01 AM
Apparently, besides us three there are a dozen other in this thread alone.  ;)
BellGab at night.  Heh, heh. ;)

starrmtn001

More night owls.  Cool!  Let's party!!!

Dr. MD MD

Did anyone see the Black Mirror episode titled San Junipero?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2016, 05:05:36 AM
Did anyone see the Black Mirror episode titled San Junipero?
No.  Not familiar with this. 

I don't have (or want) tv.  I just have Netflix Streaming.  If it's there, I'll check it out.

Juan

I'm on the other end of the day - up and exercising.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain® Vanguard Member (Since 2010). on December 14, 2016, 05:13:55 AM
No.  Not familiar with this. 

I don't have (or want) tv.  I just have Netflix Streaming.  If it's there, I'll check it out.

It's produced by Netflix so it should be there. Black Mirror is the name of the series.  ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Juan on December 14, 2016, 05:14:24 AM
I'm on the other end of the day - up and exercising.
Ah.  A day timer! ;) ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2016, 05:15:18 AM
It's produced by Netflix so it should be there. Black Mirror is the name of the series.  ;)
Netflix has been producing their own stuff for a few years now.  Much of it is very good, some of it is really awesome.  I'll definitely check it out.  Thanks for the heads-up, Doc. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2016, 05:15:18 AM
Found it and put it in my playlist.  Thanks, Doc. ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: norland2424 on December 14, 2016, 04:28:09 AM
yea ok, but the facts are,

Hey great, news of the world from the our-tard who doesn't know how to use an apostrophe, but is dishing out "the facts" on the conflict in The Levant that has spanned several centuries.

Okay, Chief.