• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Shaving

Started by Dr. MD MD, November 29, 2016, 05:31:00 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Penis mv on November 30, 2016, 10:22:21 AM
I like to use a kitchen torch that I got for Christmas.  The one fm Williams-Sonoma.

I thought you shelved that after you'd farted?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 29, 2016, 12:50:41 PM
I'm really sensitive

[Dabs eyes]

I'd never have guessed. This thread is becoming a hang-out for metrosexual types to confess their pitiful inadequacies and blub in the corner. I'm ashamed of the whole pack of you. I shave with a basin of freezing cold water and bit of broken glass.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 30, 2016, 10:36:50 AM
[Dabs eyes]

I'd never have guessed. This thread is becoming a hang-out for metrosexual types to confess their pitiful inadequacies and blub in the corner. I'm ashamed of the whole pack of you. I shave with a basin of freezing cold water and bit of broken glass.

Such everyday methods would be lost on the muffin cheeked laddies. Some would be better off letting the cat lick them. That way they'll avoid those nasty blade nicks that ruin their nighties before bedtime.

K_Dubb

[Dabs eyes]

Oh Shreddy after your ode to the straight razor I was counting on you for tips on moustache-wax and pomade.

ziznak

I use a wahl clipper set.... I'm rocking that unkempt chinstrap with the shaved head thing.... basically the only thing a bald white guy can do once things thin out on top.... its a weekly thing usually on sundays lately since ive been travelling every other week for work.

I have pretty sensitive skin so... usually my little "ritual" involves a good head shaving and beard/chinstrap (awesome neckbeard) trimming.  no clip on top then... well the neckbeard has a life of it's own... sometimes like i said it's an unkempt jungle... other times its a well trimmed ummm... neckbeard.

for a couple of months before all this travel i was working from home and maaaaaaaaan.... i really let myself go a few times there.  I found out... if the apocalypse comes... I can grow out all my hair and have a pretty badazz eccentric prophet thing going on

EDIT: I ABHOR mustaches.... whenever mine starts to get too long i kill it... but that would grow out quite nice too.  I've let it go in the past for the LADEEEEEEES... they love it apparently... ask jorch

Quote from: ziznak on November 30, 2016, 10:48:42 AM
I use a wahl clipper set.... I'm rocking that unkempt chinstrap with the shaved head thing.... basically the only thing a bald white guy can do once things thin out on top.... its a weekly thing usually on sundays lately since ive been travelling every other week for work.

I have pretty sensitive skin so... usually my little "ritual" involves a good head shaving and beard/chinstrap (awesome neckbeard) trimming.  no clip on top then... well the neckbeard has a life of it's own... sometimes like i said it's an unkempt jungle... other times its a well trimmed ummm... neckbeard.

for a couple of months before all this travel i was working from home and maaaaaaaaan.... i really let myself go a few times there.  I found out... if the apocalypse comes... I can grow out all my hair and have a pretty badazz eccentric prophet thing going on

I look like a Muslim terrorist when I grow my beard out.

ziznak

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 30, 2016, 10:51:06 AM
well you might wanna keep that thing in check now that the horrible evil racists are in charge.... woe is the world

ziznak

FUCK WE ARE ON A WATCHLIST NOW

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ziznak on November 30, 2016, 10:52:41 AM
FUCK WE ARE ON A WATCHLIST NOW

Be careful what you wish for  :)

Quote from: ziznak on November 30, 2016, 10:52:20 AM
well you might wanna keep that thing in check now that the horrible evil racists are in charge.... woe is the world

I first grew my beard out shortly after 9/11 and I scared myself badly.  My beard looked a lot like Osama bin Laden's just not as long.  I shaved it off pronto.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 30, 2016, 10:55:47 AM
I first grew my beard out shortly after 9/11 and I scared myself badly.  My beard looked a lot like Osama bin Laden's just not as long.  I shaved it off pronto.

You can't account for the paranoia of others, that's for sure. Before you know it, America might have the cleanest shaved men and women on the planet. The 'facial hair police' will be vigilant for anyone who could remotely pass for being middle eastern.. stay out of the sun too.

ziznak

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 30, 2016, 10:55:32 AM
Be careful what you wish for  :)
are you kidding? I'm sure all the three letter agencies are checking out bellgab for possible threats.... you know who you are!

btw... 21st yer not alone... if ol jorchy grew his hair out he'd look like quite the terror-ista himself...

paladin1991

[Dabs eyes]

Now that's manshit.   Let me guess, SBS?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 30, 2016, 10:57:38 AM
You can't account for the paranoia of others, that's for sure.

Kind of like Mel's here with not quite so much white but a fair bit contrasting with jet black along the sides of my face.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 30, 2016, 10:55:47 AM
You could have some real fun with the TSA, 21st.  I take that back.  The TSA could have some real fun with you.

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2016, 11:00:29 AM
You could have some real fun with the TSA, 21st.  I take that back.  The TSA could have some real fun with you.

lol.  I haven't been on a plane since 9/11.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2016, 11:00:29 AM

Immigration officials and fun can't be used in the same sentence.

ziznak

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 30, 2016, 11:03:36 AM
lol.  I haven't been on a plane since 9/11.
I always tell the guy that pats me down to "knock himself out"

then i wink at him...

ItsOver

Quote from: ziznak on November 30, 2016, 11:09:39 AM
I always tell the guy that pats me down to "knock himself out"

then i wink at him...
;D

"Hey, Big Boy..."

ziznak

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2016, 11:20:45 AM
;D

"Hey, Big Boy..."

i think I'm gonna say ... "take your time big boy" next flight

K_Dubb

Speaking of pomades, this stuff is miraculous:

My toilet is otherwise spartan -- Ivory soap, disposable razors, no-name shampoo + conditioner -- but this is worth every penny.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 30, 2016, 11:50:10 AM
Speaking of pomades, this stuff is miraculous:

My toilet is otherwise spartan -- Ivory soap, disposable razors, no-name shampoo + conditioner -- but this is worth every penny.

It explains why you were voted sexiest man on BG, ten years running. But we're not bitter. Bitch.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 30, 2016, 11:57:04 AM
It explains why you were voted sexiest man on BG, ten years running. But we're not bitter. Bitch.

Haha you see with what open-handedness I divulge my secrets in the spirit of the season.  Now you, too, can arrange your forelock into a glorious pile and slick those froward, bristling sides into obedience in seconds.  Prepare to fight them off with a cudgel!

starrmtn001

[Dabs eyes]

Yes.  We can see that.

Dr. MD MD

[Dabs eyes]

You are are the new thread leader.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 30, 2016, 10:51:06 AM

My beard comes in about 4 different colors and looks totally insane.  :o

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2016, 12:51:13 PM
My beard comes in about 4 different colors and looks totally insane.  :o
Cool!

Let it grow long, then braid it. ;D