• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RELIGION Thread

Started by theONE, October 25, 2016, 03:51:49 AM

Metron2267

DING!!!!

Winner, winner, shit sammich dinner.

ZaZa

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 01, 2018, 02:10:57 PM
Moron! I have not the slightest interest in LGBT, save for seeing them repent and be one with Christ.

You really have made an unholy mess of this forum - congrats on your war of dissonance, lies and stupidity, child.

You never spoke against them. You silently supporting them.
You go by motto: "Live and let live, I don'y care what people doing in their bedrooms"
Oh yeah ?. You think that's cool and so very progressive in modern society. . yes?
No, if you really follow JESUS you must stand against all forms of evil, including LGBT.
Look what those degenerates are doing to the society, to young children in schools.
Look at the disgusting degenerate full of filth Pride Parades.
I bet you vere marching in them or happily stood on the sidewalk watching that satanic parade of degenerate lost souls
trying to impose their filth on others.
Pure evil. That's what it is.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 01, 2018, 08:33:02 PM
You never spoke against them. You silently supporting them.

Classic binary "thinking"...giving you credit here for even seeing two possible outcomes.

QuoteYou go by motto: "Live and let live, I don'y care what people doing in their bedrooms"

I don't, this is true.

QuoteOh yeah ?. You think that's cool and so very progressive in modern society. . yes?

No... I think it's just a basic and sound libertarian precept to support individual choice, even poor choice..

QuoteNo, if you really follow JESUS you must stand against all forms of evil, including LGBT.

Are homosexual animals "evil" too? Cuz they're God's creation as well you know...

QuoteLook what those degenerates are doing to the society, to young children in schools.

Utterly UNACCEPTABLE! >:(

QuoteLook at the disgusting degenerate full of filth Pride Parades.

As repulsive as the Skokie NeoNazis, but there is that pesky "free speech" thing again.

QuoteI bet you vere marching in them or happily stood on the sidewalk watching that satanic parade of degenerate lost souls
trying to impose their filth on others.

You LOSE that bet then dippy.

I don't even go to St. Patty's Day parades. ::)

QuotePure evil. That's what it is.

And you will eliminate that evil by doing precisely what?

???

ZaZa

"I don't, this is true."
/
If you don't then you support Satan and his rebellion against GOD.
There is room in Hell for those who support Satan. 

ZaZa

"Are homosexual animals "evil" too? Cuz they're God's creation as well you know..."
/
Typical twist made by children of Satan.
God created everything and in the beginning everything was pure and good..in harmony with GOD.
But by using the Free Will Satan and latter some angels and latter some humans *like yourself* Metron2267
used that Free Will and rebelled against GOD.
But there will be time when God will act according to their choice.
They decided to separate from HIM, so He will separate from them and will allow Satan,their adopted Father,
to take them to Hell with him.
BoneVoyage...Satan supporters...

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 12:34:47 PM
"I don't, this is true."
/

Full context for my response:

QuoteYou go by motto: "Live and let live, I don'y care what people doing in their bedrooms"

QuoteIf you don't then you support Satan and his rebellion against GOD.

Nope. 

I have no business in the bedrooms of others, so I leave that to their "free will".

God can sort it all out at His discretion.

QuoteThere is room in Hell for those who support Satan.

Glad you'll never have to face:

ZaZa

"Utterly UNACCEPTABLE! >:("
/
Or you are being a hypocrite with this statement and making fun of evil LGBT poisoning minds of young kids in schools.
Or you just purely and openly support Satan,your adopted father.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 12:51:26 PM
"Utterly UNACCEPTABLE! >:("
/

Yes, the Bible teaches us this, and???

QuoteOr you are being a hypocrite with this statement and making fun of evil LGBT poisoning minds of young kids in schools.

Of course not. We had a thread some months ago on that sickening tranny reading kids tranny fairy tales (pun intended) in preschool!

QuoteOr you just purely and openly support Satan,your adopted father.

Have you smelled your burning clutch yet?

ZaZa

"And you will eliminate that evil by doing precisely what?'
/
Almighty GOD will eliminate that evil LGBT,and all other forms of evil.
And that will be great day for the rest of Humanity.
No more filth on this Planet.
So start packing...evil bitch and bitches ,,,,of course including evil possessed Dr.MDMD
...and his lady friend 21st.CM if he doesn't change his evil ways.
But no hope for that evil acting Dr.MDMD,..he sold his soul to Satan long time ago,
when he started to emotionally,mentally and physically abusing his ex-wife and sexually abusing his children.
Now he is all alone,no wife no children.
Even his older brother turned away from him and doesn't want to have anything to do with that evil creep wife beater and child molester.
He was brutal very agressive control freak, with very frequent outbursts of anger taking on his wife and his children.
That's why he has criminal charges of spousal and children abuse on his record.
PURE EVIL OBESE ANGRY MAN.

ZaZa

That evil violent wife beater creep Dr.MDMD even made moves on his nephew 'grooming' him
by buying him gifts so he can later sexually abuse him,like he did to his children.
TOTAL FREAK and CREEP.
But there is at least one gramma figure here who loves and supports him here so he feels very comfy in her arms.

ZaZa

yes,yes Metron2267
be in full support oF not only of LGBT but also of wife beaters and child molesters.
SATAN IS YOUR ADOPTED FATHER !!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 01:54:11 PM
yes,yes Metron2267
be in full support oF not only of LGBT but also of wife beaters and child molesters.

You = pinhead

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 01:54:11 PM
yes,yes Metron2267

ZaZa

I'm getting strange creepy feeling that same as Dr.MDMD ..Metron2267 is also a child molester, hmmmmm...... 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 05:54:37 PM
I'm getting strange creepy feeling that same as Dr.MDMD ..Metron2267 is also a child molester, hmmmmm......

Weird because I’m getting strange creepy feeling that you’re crazy moose and squirrel.

ZaZa

Who is more obese Metron2267 or Dr.twat-waffle ??

ZaZa

SO IT'S CONFIRMED THAT Metron2267 is also a child molester, hmmmmm......
Who knew ???
..sexual perverts are everywhere hiding like rats.

ZaZa

"Catholic priests must resist ‘fashionable’ homosexuality or leave clergy â€" Pope Francis"
https://www.rt.com/news/445417-pope-francis-fashionable-homosexuality/

Pope Francis has bemoaned the allure of “fashionable” homosexuality, stressing that gay priests must forever remain in the closet â€" or leave the Catholic Church.
The pontiff likens homosexuality to a modern â€" and apparently dangerous â€" trend in his new book,
‘The Strength of a Vocation’, which is set to be released Monday in 10 languages.
“In our societies it even seems that homosexuality is fashionable and that mentality, in some way, also influences the life of the church,” Francis wrote.
“Therefore, the Church recommends that people with that kind of ingrained tendency should not be accepted into the ministry or consecrated life.”

The Pope advised that the Church, which has been tainted by numerous sexual scandals, must urge homosexual priests to be “impeccably responsible”
and avoid “scandalizing either their communities or the faithful holy people of God.”
“It’s better for them to leave the ministry or the consecrated life rather than to live a double life,” he stressed.

While the Vatican prohibits sexual activity between members of the same sex, it has also called for tolerance against members of the LGBT community.
In 2005, the Vatican banned gays and all those with “homosexual tendencies or support the so-called ‘gay culture’” from entering the seminaries and holy orders.

In late August this year, Pope Francis got into hot water over his comments regarding gay issues.
Speaking to a reporter, he said that parents whose children have homosexual tendencies should seek out the help of psychiatrists.
The Vatican later did some damage control, claiming the pontiff did not mean it and removed those words from the official transcript.

...end of quote/

This is very interesting that evil is confronting evil.
Ha...

EVIL VATICAN AGAINST EVIL LGBT.
Very fascinating development.

Jackstar

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 02:17:21 AM
"Catholic priests must resist ‘fashionable’ homosexuality or leave clergy â€" Pope Francis"

May I have a link to your blog? I'm not asking for a friend.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 02:19:45 AM
May I have a link to your blog? I'm not asking for a friend.

BTW, may I ask for the reason?
Are you planing to quit-resist homosexuality or priesthood ??

Jackstar

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 02:26:00 AM
may I ask for the reason?

That's between you and your maker, and if it tweren't--we have a thread for that.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 02:29:44 AM
That's between you and your maker, and if it tweren't--we have a thread for that.

I'm not sure if you are aware that we have the same Maker.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 02:30:32 AM
Your blog is insipid shit.

That's just your very insipidly shitty opinion, Sir Jackrats.