My name is Kevin and I am a hybrid

Started by GravitySucks, October 22, 2016, 10:08:20 PM

TheSheriff

KevinIsA21YearOldVirginWhoLivesInHisMomsBasement

Happy trolling Kev

Quote from: TheSheriff on October 28, 2016, 10:26:33 AM
KevinIsA21YearOldVirginWhoLivesInHisMomsBasement

Happy trolling Kev

Damn, I look like a troll what with my animal parts. Still, I consider myself to be a rebel like V

Actually, my brother lives in the basement!

Houses and apartments are expensive!

Why is Real Estate So Expensive in Canada?

International Real Estate 38 Replies

1 of 2 pages
First

Last

    Log in or sign up to reply 

Anthony Gayden

votes

Anthony Gayden Investor from Omaha, Nebraska
posted over 1 year ago   

I am 100% uneducated on this subject, but I find it interesting. In my mind I see a country with a vast amount of land, but a relatively small population. Are there rules or factors involved that make building extremely expensive or difficult? Is it much harder or easierto obtain loans or financing? Are people in Canada just that much wealthier overall than in the US?

Chad Urbshott

votes

Chad Urbshott from Boca Raton, FL
replied over 1 year ago   

@Anthony Gayden  Great question!

Income per capita are approximately equal both sides of the border. 

I believe it's been driven by years of ridiculously low interest rates, a huge and prolonged commodities boom/bubble along with foreign investor speculators.  Another factor is the follow the herd mentality - people just think the RE prices will continue to rise in perpetuity.

As we all know, increasing RE prices cannot be sustained and will eventually revert to their mean. 

Our world is an illusion!

http://ragingreptilian.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=73&p=461#p461

After more than 30 years researching...

Report this post

Postby nicolas bishop » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:58 am

Hi there...
After more than 30 years of researching and learning about the reality that we live in...I have come to the firm conclusion that we are trapped in a type of planetarium...a flat domed world...ruled by a Hierarchy of 4th Dimension Reptilian energies...Reptilians, Archons, attachments of entities, whatever you want to call them...all very real...Everything we are told and have been told is a perpetuated lie designed to keep us trapped here in this environment...The Moon is used to send our souls back into our bodies...and here we are again...and again...It is all in your face...Everything is created by them...for us...to serve them...Everything is FAKE....NASA, Space, Education...all a lie and a Media Freakshow of Distraction...for us to serve...them.
We all have our own personal theories on what this all is, etc...but the most important thing is that some of us...more of us...are seeing IT!
ITS IN YOUR FACE....
Everything is designed to take your energy and intention away to feed
THEM...simple.
The LOGOS, our use of WORDS...everything is a SPELL...
Even wearing striped clothing locks you more into their GRID...
STOP...THINK...LOOK
Those darn Lizards...but hey, WE are just their Reptilian Hybrid slaves...

Cyberelf

Top

User avatarHoneybadger   Super Moderator
Super ModeratorPosts: 135Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 7:48 amLocation: Scandinavian PeninsulaContact:
Contact Honeybadger

Re: After more than 30 years researching...

Report this post

Postby Honeybadger » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:50 pm

Hi Nicolas, welcome to ragingreptilian!

Intressting theory of yours looking forward to read more! [extra_phpbb3_smilies/icon_alien.gif]

I my self have wondered sometimes if not earth is some kind of science experiment were they introduced new life forms and change the landscape and let civilizations rise and fall in time.

Daniel

Top

User avatarJen   Initiate
InitiatePosts: 91Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:56 pmLocation: ThraContact:
Contact Jen

Re: After more than 30 years researching...

Report this post

Postby Jen » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:27 pm

“

nicolas bishop wrote:
ruled by a Hierarchy of 4th Dimension Reptilian energies...Reptilians, Archons, attachments of entities, whatever you want to call them...all very real...Everything we are told and have been told is a perpetuated lie designed to keep us trapped here in this environment...The Moon is used to send our souls back into our bodies...and here we are again...and again...It is all in your face...Everything is created by them...for us...to serve them...Everything is FAKE....NASA, Space, Education...all a lie and a Media Freakshow of Distraction...for us to serve...them.

I agree with that, except for the domed earth. I believe occult magic is used to summon entities on other planet (moon,venus,saturn)

[extra_phpbb3_smilies/icon_alien.gif]
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would put an end to Skeksis rule...

But that part about being a virgin is true. I have social anxiety and I'm a misanthrope.

whoozit

^^^^^^^ It's shit like this that stop me from telling my therapist about BellGab.  ^^^^^^^

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on October 28, 2016, 10:48:53 AM
^^^^^^^ It's shit like this that stop me from telling my therapist about BellGab.  ^^^^^^^

if its the therapist who is going for their PhD, you should. It would be a thesis to behold.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on October 28, 2016, 10:48:53 AM
Therapist?  I lock my dog in another room when I'm on BellGab.  Praise MV.

JesusJuice

This is one of my favorites so far. Please reupload in a bigger size. Thanks.

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 28, 2016, 07:38:45 PM
This is one of my favorites so far. Please reupload in a bigger size. Thanks.

Sorry, I haven't upload a bigger image of ZEBRapper yet. Um, I need to learn how to make images bigger.

Also, I need to turn on the microphone on my D3200 camera so I shall be able to make videos like Falkie.

I try to give you bigger images of ZEBRapper and Cowboy Zebop.  ;)

Cowboy Zebop is kind of based on the anime, Cowboy Bebop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSZudjC5cr0

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! GRRR! I'M 21 YEARS OLF BUT I'M GOING TRICK OR TREATING! I LOOK ELEVEN YEARS OLD! GRRR!

I actually feel very sorry for Falkie. He gets attention but people mock him. He does deserve it though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvoq646dkAY

Chris Hedges wrote about in Empire of Illusion of how the normal people yearn to be celebrities but feel happy they aren't celebrities because people mock THEM!

FALKIE SHOULD LOSE WEIGHT! I WAS ONCE FAT TOO! HE SHOULD EAT LESS AND HEALTHY, EXERCISE!

HE NEEDS TO BE AND LOOK HEALTHY! IF HE WERE HEALTHY, HE COULD BE LIKE THE SANDMAN (former ECW wrestler).

WHAT THE HUMANS NEED IS A GLOBAL REBELLION AGAINST THE ALPHA DRACONIANS, THE CORPORATE OLIGARCHY! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I'M GOING TO ACTIVIST THREADS!

http://occupywallst.org/forum/

zeebo

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 28, 2016, 09:38:54 AM
The world is ruled by the corporations, the Illuminati, Rothschild secret societies, the Reptilian shapeshifters.

Do you think they all hang out together, go to the same cocktail parties, or is it a "Send a Christmas card to the Reptilians once a year" deal?

JesusJuice

When you say the world is secretly controlled by reptilians, do you mean reptilians or (((reptilians)))?

ShayP

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 31, 2016, 09:30:26 AM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! GRRR! I'M 21 YEARS OLF BUT I'M GOING TRICK OR TREATING! I LOOK ELEVEN YEARS OLD! GRRR!

I actually feel very sorry for Falkie. He gets attention but people mock him. He does deserve it though!

HE NEEDS TO BE AND LOOK HEALTHY! IF HE WERE HEALTHY, HE COULD BE LIKE THE SANDMAN (former ECW wrestler).

WHAT THE HUMANS NEED IS A GLOBAL REBELLION AGAINST THE ALPHA DRACONIANS, THE CORPORATE OLIGARCHY! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I'M GOING TO ACTIVIST THREADS!

Please ignore Falkie and don't sully your thread with his mention.

I'm quite certain finding a costume was not a problem for you.  ;)

Hope you had fun trick or treating.

boxman

All I have to say is ...........................

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Am I to choose a life solitude? Why should I meddle in the affairs of humanity?

Grrr, I added more to my linkedin profile!

I didn't wish on a shooting star. But the multiverse! Did it happen? AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-galasinao-97b2aab2

Quote from: ShayP on November 01, 2016, 12:12:50 AM
Please ignore Falkie and don't sully your thread with his mention.

I'm quite certain finding a costume was not a problem for you.  ;)

Hope you had fun trick or treating.

I did. I got lots of candy.

I give candy to my poor relatives in the Philippines.

;D

My grandma might be seeing a batibat in her bedroom! She keeps saying she's seeing a fat woman.

Grrr, what does she want from her and me?

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 01, 2016, 12:05:51 AM
When you say the world is secretly controlled by reptilians, do you mean reptilians or (((reptilians)))?

Reptilians are Alpha Draconians from outer space. They look like the Skeksis from the Dark Crystal. So they would look similar to birds.

Birds are descended from reptiles, dinosaurs.

Those Alpha Draconians were created from bird aliens, the Carians.

I understand how the Trump supporters feel. I pity them.

I'm the Bookworm. I read lots of books.

http://ragingreptilian.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=206

Trump is evil though. The corporate oligarchy uses candidates like him as puppets. Trump is an agent of chaos who could bring forth the evil North American Union.

There is evil ruling our world.

Demon Flys Out of Obama's Arm!

http://ragingreptilian.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=190

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94oIFbsLzz8

The aswangs/Philippine vampires/reptilians rule the world. The global elite serves them!

Published on Aug 13, 2012

What became of the angels that did not partake in the Battle Of Heaven? In Philippine Mythology, they were banished to Earth as ghouls and vampires...the "aswang" as they are called in the Philippines.

Fallen angels, demons, and aswangs are different from each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFH1em3seNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inZUDMGJsKo

Damn! The fascists have struck. My photos got taken out of linkedin! If I try to upload them, they don't stay!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-galasinao-97b2aab2?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

It could  be those Bumber Humber people! I ain't afraid. I love kicking the hornet's nest!

I turned the evil fartist artist Alex Sauret into a sheeple

I turned the evil artist Kayla Ferreira as a sheeple. She is a sheeple.

I also diss Donald Trump! I made a hybrid of Donald Trump and Samurai Jack's antagonist, Aku.

Samurai Jack Vs The Evil Aku-Like Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e51hgWIsY4M

http://lonecyborgwolf.deviantart.com/art/Samurai-Jack-Vs-The-Evil-Aku-Like-Donald-Trump-651474760

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0059860/quotes

Quotes for
Aku (Character)
from "Samurai Jack" (2001)

Earth is a zoo. Aliens are the zoo keepers.

I once had a dream of being a zoo keeper . But it turns out I'm a zoo animal. All humans are zoo animals.

In this book, Peter Ward mentions that Earth could be a zoo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rk8AOLsO-U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGLdVzkmX6Q

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51l3snsZutL._SX320_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"You're modern man would rather disbelieve something than believe it. He likes to think he is cynical and hard-boiled, whereas he is the most credulous creature creature ever made. When he can't understand a thing, like astronomy, or relativity, or finance, he believes anything you care to tell him, if you tell him, with su8fficient scientific and financial trimmings. But the trouble is he can understand a sea serpent. He can visualize it. Therefore, he believes it. His disbelief flatters his vanity, makes him think he is a superior fellow. Well, it doesn't make him a superior fellow. Any fool can disbelieve in sea serpents..."

-ARCHIE WILLS, EDITOR OF THE VICTORIA DAILY TIMES, OCTOBER 11, 1933

Classic Sea Serpent Candidates

Zeuglodons

Delphinidans, Beaked Whales and Dolphins

Waterhorse Candidates

Plesiosaur

Basilosaurus

Acrophoca

I once went to an evil school called BUMber Humber College. I had three evil professors. They are reptilian shape shifters who evil humans who use the reptilian part of their brain.

If they're just human then they deserve to look like reptilian shape shifters

The evil Noni Kaur

The evil Cole Swanson

The evil Marc Colengalo

I'm like Nada from the 'They Live' movie who can see who are aliens with his sun glasses.

What the professors really look like.

This is the synopsis from the 'They Live' movie.

Synopsis: Nada, a down-on-his-luck construction worker, discovers a pair of special sunglasses. Wearing them, he is able to see the world as it really is: people being bombarded by media and government with messages like "Stay Asleep", "No Imagination", "Submit to Authority". Even scarier is that he is able to see that some usually normal-looking people are in fact ugly aliens in charge of the massive campaign to keep humans subdued.

Watch this movie for free on the website, putlocker.

LIFE IS LIKE THAT MOVIE. I am the like Nada, The reptilians like the ugly aliens. In both universes, we humans look at ads that give us evil messages like buying stuff you don't need, and obeying evil authority.

“Actually Grandad Christmas is a pagan holiday and Jesus probably hates you for celebrating it.”
-Huey Freeman, The Boondocks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrCoh9sQ28k

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/the_mafia_state_20161204

The Mafia State

Posted on Dec 4, 2016

By Chris Hedges

Systems of governance that are seized by a tiny cabal become mafia states. The early yearsâ€"Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton in the United Statesâ€"are marked by promises that the pillage will benefit everyone. The later yearsâ€"George W. Bush and Barack Obamaâ€"are marked by declarations that things are getting better even though they are getting worse. The final yearsâ€"Donald Trumpâ€"see the lunatic trolls, hedge fund parasites, con artists, conspiracy theorists and criminals drop all pretense and carry out an orgy of looting and corruption.

The rich never have enough. The more they get, the more they want. It is a disease. CEOs demand and receive pay that is 200 times what their workers earn. And even when corporate executives commit massive fraud, such as the billing of hundreds of thousands of Wells Fargo customers for accounts they never opened, they elude punishment and personally profit. Disgraced CEO John Stumpf left Wells Fargo with a pay package that averages nearly $15 million a year. Richard Fuld received nearly half a billion dollars from 1993 to 2007, a time in which he was bankrupting Lehman Brothers.

The list of financial titans, including Trump, who have profited from a rigged financial system and fraud is endless. Many in the 1 percent make money by using lobbyists and bought politicians to write self-serving laws and rules and by forming unassailable monopolies. They push up prices on products or services these monopolies provide. Or they lend money to the 99 percent and charge exorbitant interest. Or they use their control of government and the courts to ship jobs to Mexico or China, where wages can be as low as 22 cents an hour, and leave American workers destitute. Neoliberalism is state-sponsored extortion. It is a vast, nationally orchestrated Ponzi scheme.

This fevered speculation and mounting inequality, made possible by the two ruling political parties, corroded and destroyed the mechanisms and institutions that permitted democratic participation and provided some protection for workers. Politicians, from Reagan on, were handsomely rewarded by their funders for delivering their credulous supporters to the corporate guillotine. The corporate coup created a mafia capitalism. This mafia capitalism, as economists such as Karl Polanyi and Joseph Stiglitz warned, gave birth to a mafia political system. Financial and political power in the hands of institutions such as Goldman Sachs and the Clinton Foundation becomes solely about personal gain. The Obamas in a few weeks will begin to give us a transparent lesson into how service to the corporate state translates into personal enrichment.

Adam Smith  wrote that profits are often highest in nations on the verge of economic collapse. These profits are obtained, he wrote, by massively indebting the economy. A rentier class, composed of managers at hedge funds, banks, financial firms and other companies, makes money not by manufacturing products but from the control of economic rents. To increase profits, lenders, credit card companies and others charge higher and higher interest rates. Or they use their monopolies to gouge the public. The pharmaceutical company Mylan, in a classic example, raised the price of an epinephrine auto-injector used to treat allergy reactions from $57 in 2007 to about $500.

These profits are counted as economic growth. But this is a fiction, a sleight of hand, like unemployment statistics or the consumer price index, used to mask the speculative shell game.

“The head of Goldman Sachs came out and said that Goldman Sachs workers are the most productive in the world,” the economist Michael Hudson told me. “That’s why they’re paid what they are. The concept of productivity in America is income divided by labor. So if you’re Goldman Sachs and you pay yourself $20 million a year in salary and bonuses, you’re considered to have added $20 million to GDP, and that’s enormously productive.”

“We’re talking with tautology,” said Hudson, the author of “Killing the Host: How Financial Parasites and Debt Bondage Destroy the Global Economy.” “We’re talking with circular reasoning here. So the issue is whether Goldman Sachs, Wall Street and predatory pharmaceutical firms actually add product or whether they’re just exploiting other people. That’s why I used the word ‘parasites’ in my book’s title. People think of a parasite as simply taking money, taking blood out of a host or taking money out of the economy. But in nature it’s much more complicated. The parasite can’t simply come in and take something. First of all, it needs to numb the host. It has an enzyme so that the host doesn’t realize the parasite’s there. And then the parasites have another enzyme that takes over the host’s brain. It makes the host imagine that the parasite is part of its own body, actually part of itself and hence to be protected. That’s basically what Wall Street has done. It depicts itself as part of the economy. Not as a wrapping around it, not as external to it, but actually the part that’s helping the body grow, and that actually is responsible for most of the growth. But in fact it’s the parasite that is taking over the growth.”

“The result is an inversion of classical economics,” Hudson said. “It turns Adam Smith upside down. It says what the classical economists said was unproductive parasitism actually is the real economy. And that the parasites are labor and industry that get in the way of what the parasite wants, which is to reproduce itself, not help the host, that is, labor and capital.”

The established elites dislike Trump because he is gauche, vulgar and boorish. He is not part of the refined group of mandarins trained to become plutocrats in Ivy League universities and business schools. He never mastered the cloying patina of refinement and carefully calibrated rhetoric of our courtier class.

Trump and his coterie of half-wits, criminals, racists and deviants play the role of the Snopes clan in William Faulkner’s novels “The Hamlet,” “The Town” and “The Mansion.” The Snopeses rose up out of the power vacuum of the decayed South and ruthlessly seized control from the degenerated aristocratic elites. Flem Snopes and his extended familyâ€"which includes a killer, a pedophile, a bigamist, an arsonist, a mentally disabled man who copulates with a cow, and a relative who sells tickets to witness the bestialityâ€"are fictional representations of the scum we have elevated to the highest level of the federal government. They embody the ethos of modern capitalism Faulkner warned us against.

https://www.rt.com/usa/368491-last-battle-dakota-pipeline/

'Last battle': On Contact visits Standing Rock resistance in North Dakota

Published time: 28 Nov, 2016 23:01

Edited time: 29 Nov, 2016 12:10

Environmental activists and Native Americans from 200 tribes are waging a determined last-ditch battle to stop the construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline. Chris Hedges, host of RT America’s On Contact, visited the water protectors’ resistance camp.

Trends
Dakota Access Pipeline
Thousands of protesters are camping out near Cannon Ball, North Dakota, facing off against police, private security contractors, and the Army Corps of Engineers. The company behind the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL) intends to run the pipes under Lake Oahe, an artificial lake created by the Army on the Missouri River â€" and the Standing Rock Sioux Nation’s sole source of drinking water.

“Go back to when we were put on reservations,” Kandi Mossett, an activist with the Indigenous Environmental Network, told Hedges. “The Standing Rock tribe never ceded this land.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB-yWIuSFkA

Demagogue-in-Chief

Posted on Dec 11, 2016

By Chris Hedges

Mr. Fish / Truthdig

For Donald Trump, the presidency will be a vast stage for accommodating his megalomania and insatiable appetite for money. Those who mock, defy or anger him will feel the wrath of the state. Those who are not obsequious will be cast aside. He will invest most of his energy in his brand. Self-promotion is the only real talent he possesses. Corruption, already rife within the political system, will explode into a full-blown kleptocracy. Manufactured stories about Trump’s prowess, brilliance, sexual allure and goodness, as well as how America is becoming “great again,” will be pumped out by the White House smoke machine. He will demand encomiums that will become ever more outrageous. All love, devotion and allegiance will be to Trump.

Trump is the sick expression of a dysfunctional political system and mass culture that celebrate the most depraved aspects of human natureâ€"greed, a lust for power, a thirst for adulation and celebrity, a penchant for the manipulation of others, dishonesty, a lack of remorse and a frightening pathology in which reality is ignored. He is the product of our escapist world of constant entertainment. He embodies the mutation of values in American society that has culminated in an enormous cult of the self and the abandonment of the common good.

“When a population becomes distracted by trivia,” wrote Neil Postman, “when cultural life is redefined as a perpetual round of entertainments, when serious public conversation becomes a form of baby-talk, when, in short, a people becomes an audience and their public business a vaudeville, then a nation finds itself at risk: cultural-death is a clear possibility.”

Demagoguesâ€"insecure and crippled by an unbridled narcissism and seldom of high intelligenceâ€"play to the inverted values of a decayed society. They attack all who do not kneel before the idol of “the great leader.” “Saturday Night Live” can continue to go after Trump, but Trump, as president, will use every tool in his arsenal, no matter how devious, to banish such public ridicule. He will seek to domesticate the press and critics first through the awarding of special privileges, flattery, gifts and access. Those who cannot be bought off will be destroyed. His petulant, childish taunts, given authority by the machinery of the security and surveillance state, will be dangerous.

Trump’s fight with the Fox News host Megyn Kelly illustrates his vindictiveness. Kelly, who was sexually harassed by Roger Ailes when Ailes was Fox News chief, questioned Trump on her television program about allegations of rape made by Trump’s first wife, Ivana. Ivana Trump later recanted the allegations, although she had provided graphic details of the rape in a signed deposition during divorce proceedings. Trump was furious with Kelly for raising the matter.

In an interview by Terry Gross on “Fresh Air” that was posted last week, Kelly said that for months Trump attempted “to woo meâ€"not romantically, but just, you know, into favorable coverage.” Trump demanded that she phone him, Kelly said, and she did so. There was a moment in that telephone conversation when he realized he had failed to persuade her, she said. “He became very angry. He told me I was a disgrace, that I ought to be ashamed of myself, and that’s when he said, ‘I almost unleashed my beautiful twitter account against you and I still may.’ ”

The conflict between the two exploded after the first Republican primary debate, in August of 2015, in which Kelly asked Trump about his derogatory comments about women. 

Kelly was savagely attacked by Trump for nine months after the debate, including repeatedly on Trump’s “beautiful twitter account.” The attacks ended when Kelly went to Trump Tower to film what she called “a softer focus interview” with Trump but which in journalism slang is called a “puff piece,” one that flatters the subject of the interview.

Kelly told Gross that the attacks by Trump “unleashed a chaos in my life unlike any I have ever experienced.”   

“I was receiving death threats regularly, serious death threat against me, against my family,” she said. “Strange men showed up at my apartment building demanding to see me in a threatening manner. People started casing my home. Photographers were found on my property. I don’t know if they were private investigators or what they were, but people started digging into my past, bothering my mother, bothering my closest friends, bothering my high school friends, trying to dig up dirt on me.”

“The c-word was in thousands of tweets directed at me,” she said. “Lots of threats to beat the hell out of me, to rape me, honestly the ugliest things you can imagine.” 

“The thing I was most worried aboutâ€"I have a seven, a five and a three-year-oldâ€"and I was worried I would be walking down the street with my kids and somebody would do something to me in front of them, that they would see me get punched in the face, or get hurt.” 

Kelly said the “crescendo of anger” sent “my life into lockdown.”

When Gross asked Kelly about the “alt-right” figures gathered around Trump, including Steve Bannon, Kelly was unequivocal. “They will come after you,” she said. “They will target you. And they will be relentless about it.”

Ridicule especially antagonizes the demagogue. It deflates the pretentious and the powerful. It reduces to human size those puffed up by their self-importance. It exposes them for who they are. It affirms the self-respect and dignity of the oppressed. Demagogues, lacking the capacity for self-transcendence, cannot see the ludicrousness and absurdity of their pretensions. They cannot distinguish between their inner fantasies and reality. They can belittle and ridicule others, as Trump does, with great cruelty, but they see nothing humorous about similar treatment directed at the self-created edifice of their own glory.

“There are people who tell jokes,” goes a joke illustrating the morbid humor prevalent among the populace in East Germany during the communist rule. “There are people who collect jokes and tell jokes. And there are people who collect people who tell jokes.”

http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783319080390
Free Preview

© 2014

The Parasite-Stress Theory of Values and Sociality

Infectious Disease, History and Human Values Worldwide

Authors: Thornhill, Randy, Fincher, Corey L.

This book develops and tests an ecological and evolutionary theory of the causes of human valuesâ€"the core beliefs that guide people’s cognition and behaviorâ€"and their variation across time and space around the world. We call this theory the parasite-stress theory of values or the parasite-stress theory of sociality. The evidence we present in our book indicates that both a wide span of human affairs and major aspects of human cultural diversity can be understood in light of variable parasite (infectious disease) stress and the range of value systems evoked by variable parasite stress. The same evidence supports the hypothesis that people have psychological adaptations that function to adopt values dependent upon local infectious-disease adversity. The authors have identified key variables, variation in infectious disease adversity and in the core values it evokes, for understanding these topics and in novel and encompassing ways. Although the human species is the focus in the book, evidence presented in the book shows that the parasite-stress theory of sociality informs other topics in ecology and evolutionary biology such as variable family organization and speciation processes and biological diversity in general in non-human animals.

The right wing fascists can't handle the truth! Im happy I don't live in the American Empire! Before Trump wanted political power, I once went to an evil schooled BUMber College. I was in dystopia class. The class was about how bad the future would be. The professor warned us about the evil that would come like fascism.

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/professor_who_criticized_trump_in_hiding_after_death_threats_20161215

Professor Who Criticized Trump Is in Hiding After Death Threats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5wUAaIdF6c

Posted on Dec 15, 2016

By Kali Holloway / AlterNet

professor who gave a lecture criticizing Donald Trump, and the divisiveness and racist rhetoric of his presidential campaign, has gone into hiding after receiving death threats.

Olga Perez Stable Cox, a psychology instructor at Orange Coast College, was secretly recorded by a student during a class days after the presidential election. In a video posted to YouTube on December 6, Cox expresses disappointment, fear and to a lesser degree, hopefulness about the future. The footage begins with Cox stating the incoming administration is led by a “white supremacist and a vice president that is one of the most anti-gay humans in this country.” She goes on to say that, “Our nation is divided, we have been assaulted, it’s an act of terrorism….And so we are in for a difficult time, but again, I do believe that we can get past that.”

The student who surreptitiously filmed Cox remains anonymous, but Joshua Recalde-Martinez, whom the Los Angeles Times identifies as the president of the Orange Coast College Republicans Club, released the video publicly. In the weeks since its appearance online, Cox has been subject to “more than 1,000 emails, calls and Facebook comments.” Almost all of those messages have been critical, and some have included threats to Cox’s life, according to the Orange County Register.

Rob Schneiderman, president of the local teachers’ union, said Cox identifies as a “lesbian, Latina woman living in [conservative] Orange County.” Schneiderman told the Register that though Cox is “pretty strong,” the sheer number of harassing messages, as well as the violence some expressed, was frightening enough to force Cox to leave the state for a period.

“Someone emailed her a picture of her house, with her address,” Schneiderman told the Register. He said the letter warned that Cox’s “home address is now going to be sent everywhere.”

Another email reportedly read, “You want communism, go to Cuba…try to bring it to America and we’ll put a (expletive) bullet in your face.”

Earlier this week, a group of 60 students and faculty held a rally in support of Cox. Some held signs reading “We support academic freedom” and “OCC for Olga,” according to the LA Times. Later in the day, a group of conservative students, including Recalde-Martinez, showed up in counterprotest.

Elias Altamirano, an OCC student who organized the demonstration, told the Register he hoped to reassure Cox her presence on campus was welcome. “She has been here 30 years and impacted over 30,000 lives,” Altamirano said. “I want to let Olga know this is her home and she doesn’t have to feel threatened.”

“Some of us were upset that the media was only showing one side…I think her comments were taken out of context,” OCC student Autumn Durand, told the Times. “Undocumented students are scared, women are scared. Olga’s speech was about protecting students.”

A lawyer has filed a complaint against Cox with OCC president Dennis Harkins. The Times reports the “complaint suggested that Cox attend anger management classes and apologize to her students, and that the complaint be placed in her personnel file.” The college is currently reviewing the request. The school is also trying to determine if the student who secretly made the video violated any rules by recording without Cox’s consent. This may be due partly to the content of the class. A student who previously took the course, which is focused on human sexuality, told the Times it was a forum where “students can share their sexual experiences during class discussions.”

Cox has an entry on the Professor Watchlist, a right-wing website that asserts its mission is to “Expose and document college professors who discriminate against conservative students, promote anti-American values, and advance leftist propaganda in the classroom.” Conservatives have long condemned institutions of higher learning as bastions of liberal ideology. The political winds may be blowing in a direction that leaves many professors vulnerable to attacks from conserative, Republican and other right-wing groups.

“My experience talking to students is that they want a diverse range of professors and opinions in class,” said union president Rob Schneiderman. “The problem here is the lack of dialogue, with students turning the classroom into a reality TV show when they surreptitiously videotape and publish it.”

Conservatives and Liberals BOTH SUCK! They serve EVIL CORPORATIONS!

Corporations are like evil scorpions!

SCORPORATIONS!

The corporate oligarchy rules the world!

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/liberals_are_useless_20091206

Liberals Are Useless

Posted on Dec 7, 2009

AP / Jens Meyer

A woman in Germany selects a candy box with President Barack Obama’s face on it.

By Chris Hedges

Liberals are a useless lot. They talk about peace and do nothing to challenge our permanent war economy. They claim to support the working class, and vote for candidates that glibly defend the North American Free Trade Agreement. They insist they believe in welfare, the right to organize, universal health care and a host of other socially progressive causes, and will not risk stepping out of the mainstream to fight for them. The only talent they seem to possess is the ability to write abject, cloying letters to Barack Obamaâ€"as if he reads themâ€"asking the president to come back to his “true” self. This sterile moral posturing, which is not only useless but humiliating, has made America’s liberal class an object of public derision.

I am not disappointed in Obama. I don’t feel betrayed. I don’t wonder when he is going to be Obama. I did not vote for the man. I vote socialist, which in my case meant Ralph Nader, but could have meant Cynthia McKinney. How can an organization with the oxymoronic title Progressives for Obama even exist? Liberal groups like these make political satire obsolete. Obama was and is a brand. He is a product of the Chicago political machine. He has been skillfully packaged as the new face of the corporate state. I don’t dislike Obamaâ€"I would much rather listen to him than his smug and venal predecessorâ€"though I expected nothing but a continuation of the corporate rape of the country. And that is what he has delivered.

“You have a tug of war with one side pulling,” Ralph Nader told me when we met Saturday afternoon. “The corporate interests pull on the Democratic Party the way they pull on the Republican Party. If you are a ‘least-worst’ voter you don’t want to disturb John Kerry on the war, so you call off the anti-war demonstrations in 2004. You don’t want to disturb Obama because McCain is worse. And every four years both parties get worse. There is no pull. That is the dilemma of The Nation and The Progressive and other similar publications. There is no breaking point. What is the breaking point? The criminal war of aggression in Iraq? The escalation of the war in Afghanistan? Forty-five thousand people dying a year because they can’t afford health insurance? The hollowing out of communities and sending the jobs to fascist and communist regimes overseas that know how to put the workers in their place? There is no breaking point. And when there is no breaking point you do not have a moral compass.”

I save my anger for our bankrupt liberal intelligentsia of which, sadly, I guess I am a member. Liberals are the defeated, self-absorbed Mouse Man in Dostoevsky’s “Notes From Underground.” They embrace cynicism, a cloak for their cowardice and impotence. They, like Dostoevsky’s depraved character, have come to believe that the “conscious inertia” of the underground surpasses all other forms of existence. They too use inaction and empty moral posturing, not to affect change but to engage in an orgy of self-adulation and self-pity. They too refuse to act or engage with anyone not cowering in the underground. This choice does not satisfy the Mouse Man, as it does not satisfy our liberal class, but neither has the strength to change. The gravest danger we face as a nation is not from the far right, although it may well inherit power, but from a bankrupt liberal class that has lost the will to fight and the moral courage to stand up for what it espouses.

Anyone who says he or she cares about the working class in this country should have walked out on the Democratic Party in 1994 with the passage of NAFTA. And it has only been downhill since. If welfare reform, the 1999 Financial Services Modernization Act, which gutted the 1933 Glass-Steagall Actâ€"designed to prevent the kind of banking crisis we are now undergoingâ€"and the craven decision by the Democratic Congress to continue to fund and expand our imperial wars were not enough to make you revolt, how about the refusal to restore habeas corpus, end torture in our offshore penal colonies, abolish George W. Bush’s secrecy laws or halt the warrantless wiretapping and monitoring of American citizens? The imperial projects and the corporate state have not altered under Obama. The state kills as ruthlessly and indiscriminately in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan as it did under Bush. It steals from the U.S. treasury as rapaciously to enrich the corporate elite. It, too, bows before the conservative Israel lobby, refuses to enact serious environmental or health care reform, regulate Wall Street, end our relationship with private mercenary contractors or stop handing obscene sums of money, some $1 trillion a year, to the military and arms industry. At what point do we stop being a doormat? At what point do we fight back? We may lose if we step outside the mainstream, but at least we will salvage our self-esteem and integrity.