• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Why did Art Bell pick Heather Wade?

Started by Dwindling Stacks, October 17, 2016, 09:35:48 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 31, 2016, 09:15:57 AM
And I'm an English astronaut, with three PhD's, and the worlds' leaders on speed dial. I'm also impossibly handsome, with the devotion of hundreds of sex starved but biologically accomodating, wanton women.

No wonder Sredni worships you like a god.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 31, 2016, 10:11:02 AM
No wonder Sredni worships you like a god.

As well he should. I thought it was my modest and unassuming charm.

theONE

Quote from: ninjashoes on October 31, 2016, 09:09:24 AM
because she is smart dumb as a bell, funny boring as hell, beautiful long horse face, knowledgeable uneducated fool about the topics and naturally talented ->to work as a sex-phone worker

haters gonna hate know who sucks!

Art knows ->shit best and picked the right person to host drive radio stations and massive number of listeners away. Go Heather to hell!

Here I fix it for ya, because looks that you are delusional...
Let me ask you this if she is so good as a radio host how come when Art left in mid December of 2015 he had around 45 terrestrial radio stations 
carrying MITD Show, and boring dumb as a bell Heather Wade (Redacted) managed to drive almost all of them away by now.
How many radio stations carry her shit show now ? 3 - 4 ? max 5 and she lost tons of listeners -so give your head a shake
and take your nose out of her ass if you have any dignity left in you

Epaphroditus

The affiliates dropped because Art dropped , they were under the impression that the show was done and they scrambled for cover .

Starting tonight Heather has added  WLINY/ iRadioUSA .

I actual enjoy the Artless show more because you dont get those simply calling in to kiss his ass .

trostol

because she is smart, funny, beautiful, knowledgeable about the topics and naturally talented

haters gonna hate!

Art knows best and picked the right person to host. Go Heather!

except she is not..she can not pronounce things..things she supposedly has knowledge on she clearly has shown to be wrong on numerous occasions and her humor is vastly lacking

and on top of that..she is just mimicking Art who numerous times also said she needs to make the show her own

Art has displayed a massive ego and consistently poor judgment, and no longer has anyone to round the edges off.

theONE

Quote from: Epaphroditus on October 31, 2016, 03:50:08 PM
The affiliates dropped because Art dropped , they were under the impression that the show was done and they scrambled for cover .

Starting tonight Heather has added  WLINY/ iRadioUSA .

I actual enjoy the Artless show more because you dont get those simply calling in to kiss his ass.

That's a BIG FAT LIE. Affiliates didn't drop next night after stalker fired firecracker up Art's ass and he quit shitting his pants.
They had Heather's shitty show for couple of months and they realized that she sucks donkey's dick so they start dropping one by one,
so don't bullshit anybody with your cheap lies.

Yes nobody is calling to kiss Art's ass because now bunch of retards are calling her every night to kiss her musky ass.
Quality of her callers is on level of meth heads  -she knows something about being meath head-

GravitySucks

Quote from: theONE on October 31, 2016, 08:25:34 PM
That's a BIG FAT LIE. Affiliates didn't drop next night after stalker fired firecracker up Art's ass and he quit shitting his pants.
They had Heather's shitty show for couple of months and they realized that she sucks donkey's dick so they start dropping one by one,
so don't bullshit anybody with your cheap lies.

Yes nobody is calling to kiss Art's ass because now bunch of retards are calling her every night to kiss her musky ass.
Quality of her callers is on level of meth heads  -she knows something about being meath head-

Jesus does not approve that message.

theONE

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 31, 2016, 08:37:23 PM
Jesus does not approve that message.

i'm a man of passion and sinful nature,yes I agree with you GS...
and I do use salty language sometimes when people bluntly spew lies in my/our faces [in our monitors I guess]
I was contemplating to use softer vocabulary but that perfidious lie got the ""best"" of me ;)

I do repent ,but even there is still time to remove this post, I will leave it for the bs artist to see it so the bs artist knows
that not all people are that stupid to believe his stupid lies,..if that was an opinion that would be different,
but this was just pure stinking cheap propaganda lie!!
hahaha...    my heart is pure--my mouth is foul  /obvious sign of imperfection/ ,lol

Robert

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 31, 2016, 07:33:24 PMArt has displayed a massive ego and consistently poor judgment, and no longer has anyone to round the edges off.
Ms. Wade turned out not to be a great pick.  But trying to find a diamond in the rough for long-format largely-solo radio is no easy task.  I don't count it as poor judgment to miss the mark when the expected result is to miss the mark.  She's been on for a year now, and I bet if you searched comparable radio/audio markets (i.e. total listenership about equal to MITD when it peaked with Mr. Bell on-mic) you would find much of the "talent" to be no better among those who've stayed on for a year.  Ms. Wade is still listenable even if she's practically nobody's favorite.

Mr. Bell found Mr. Punnet, didn't he?  If we don't count Mr. Noory because that was a matter of a homer call (not in the geographic sense but a business one), then with Ms. Wade he's batting .500 in a game where I think you'd need to be something of a wizard to bat .300.  Or do you think Mr. Bell is a wiz who was bought off in another way to pick Ms. Wade the same as he gave his blessing to Mr. Noory?

Even the Noory "pick" is not so bad when you consider his first few years on C2C, and if you discount as I do for the fact that Noory's been penned in for a long time by mgmt. to doing a vanilla version of the same topics C2C became best known for with Bell.  He's started to break out of that mold, and his episodes of playing the Snooron have been less frequent.

JesusJuice

Quote from: Robert on October 31, 2016, 09:03:45 PM

Mr. Bell found Mr. Punnet, didn't he? 

I recall an interview with Ian where he said that they gave Art a list of four people or so and he had to pick off of that list. He didn't like the other three and had never heard of Ian and picked him by default.

Quote from: Robert on October 31, 2016, 09:03:45 PM
...  Ms. Wade is still listenable...

I can't get enough of that fake laugh

theONE

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 31, 2016, 10:22:46 PM
I can't get enough of that fake laugh

Art got hard on when he heard that ,and never got soft since then

Quote from: theONE on October 27, 2016, 04:40:14 PM
in that case since you were entertained return the favour and entertain us  -and spill more beans on her-  ;)
What do you want to know.

because she is smart, funny, beautiful, knowledgeable about the topics and naturally talented

haters gonna hate!

Art knows best and picked the right person to host. Go Heather!
I thought that once, boy how I was proven wrong.

Epaphroditus

Sound like a bunch of old women who have never been fucked .

theONE

Quote from: Epaphroditus on November 04, 2016, 08:38:31 AM
Sound like a bunch of old women who have never been fucked .

and you sound like a old man who never had a spontaneous erection

Quote from: theONE on November 04, 2016, 01:24:07 AM
what happened ??
We work together years ago.  It so happened in a conversation that I brought up Art Bell and she was totality smitten with the idea that someone random knew her hero, Art.  We hung out for a week and got to know her on a personal and intimate level.  I must admit that I was charmed by the fact that she was different than most of the women that I have met in my life and I wanted more than I think that she was ready for.  One thing leads to another and we part ways, as she wanted to chase after someone that really did not want anything to do with her.  Afterword's she became cold and distant, as if I had never existed, even though we still worked together.  I was later fired for that job and really had no other contact other than my friend hanging out with her because they worked at the same place.  Over time she gave him the cold shoulder and he moved on from that as well.  On a side note, she has mentioned once or twice about a haunted house she lived in that had a phone that would randomly start ringing.  I call B.S. on that as I was in that house multiple times and never heard the phone ring once. 

Robert

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on November 04, 2016, 12:08:55 PMWe work together years ago.  It so happened in a conversation that I brought up Art Bell and she was totality smitten with the idea that someone random knew her hero, Art.  We hung out for a week and got to know her on a personal and intimate level.  I must admit that I was charmed by the fact that she was different than most of the women that I have met in my life and I wanted more than I think that she was ready for.  One thing leads to another and we part ways, as she wanted to chase after someone that really did not want anything to do with her.  Afterword's she became cold and distant, as if I had never existed, even though we still worked together.  I was later fired for that job and really had no other contact other than my friend hanging out with her because they worked at the same place.  Over time she gave him the cold shoulder and he moved on from that as well.  On a side note, she has mentioned once or twice about a haunted house she lived in that had a phone that would randomly start ringing.  I call B.S. on that as I was in that house multiple times and never heard the phone ring once.
Well, sure, after you've jilted enough ghosts, word gets around & they don't want to call you.

But seriously, folks, what you describe is a boy-girl thing that probably does not carry over into business affairs -- unless...she was going after guys in the hope of advancing in business or socially, rather than just making them.

theONE

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on November 04, 2016, 12:08:55 PM
We work together years ago.  It so happened in a conversation that I brought up Art Bell and she was totality smitten with the idea that someone random knew her hero, Art.  We hung out for a week and got to know her on a personal and intimate level.  I must admit that I was charmed by the fact that she was different than most of the women that I have met in my life and I wanted more than I think that she was ready for.  One thing leads to another and we part ways, as she wanted to chase after someone that really did not want anything to do with her.  Afterword's she became cold and distant, as if I had never existed, even though we still worked together.  I was later fired for that job and really had no other contact other than my friend hanging out with her because they worked at the same place.  Over time she gave him the cold shoulder and he moved on from that as well.  On a side note, she has mentioned once or twice about a haunted house she lived in that had a phone that would randomly start ringing.  I call B.S. on that as I was in that house multiple times and never heard the phone ring once.

hmmm, I think she posted about some guy that she worked with in some theatre I think, and that they talked about Art Bell.
From her posts and from her lies with bateman incident on the phone on Gabcast and posting here it was so obvious that
she is manipulative cold blooded person that has no loyalty or human warmth towards others,unless she can used them for her gains
/financial gains/

I hope that you are happy now that you were "protected" from having longer relationship with that blood sucker.... lol

ninjashoes

Wow Heather is truly a complicated woman.

I will use these clues to seduce her.

I need details on this guy she was chasing so I can copy his methods.

theONE

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 04, 2016, 11:42:19 PM

[attachment deleted by admin]

Don't forget to use a condom!  ;D

theONE

Quote from: god of thunder on November 06, 2016, 09:36:17 AM
Don't forget to use a condom!  ;D

are you suggesting that Art give her herpes or some other STD

Quote from: theONE on November 06, 2016, 10:34:44 AM
are you suggesting that Art give her herpes or some other STD

Not suggesting anything, only saying one should practice safe sex.  ;D

Good luck with that as you are not her type.

Quote from: theONE on November 04, 2016, 11:36:40 PM
hmmm, I think she posted about some guy that she worked with in some theatre I think, and that they talked about Art Bell.
From her posts and from her lies with bateman incident on the phone on Gabcast and posting here it was so obvious that
she is manipulative cold blooded person that has no loyalty or human warmth towards others,unless she can used them for her gains
/financial gains/

I hope that you are happy now that you were "protected" from having longer relationship with that blood sucker.... lol
So true.  I guess it was more of venting some frustration that I had with her, much like the ridicule she gets with her show.

theONE

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on November 07, 2016, 07:38:21 PM
So true.  I guess it was more of venting some frustration that I had with her, much like the ridicule she gets with her show.

do you know what's the story with her story that in some of her posts here she was whining that her family was so poor
that they had very little food to eat, that she was starving to the point that she developed some illness because of it
and on the air she was bragging that her chinese father was very successful business man with chain of groceries stores
/in California I believe/ and that he was chinese mafiosi

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores of North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.