• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

be "ready to fight [North Korea] tonight,"

Started by albrecht, October 08, 2016, 10:02:14 AM

ItsOver

Little Kim presses his luck again.  Not looking good.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4848346/Trump-warns-North-Korea-talks-not-work-bomb.html

North Koreans think it's great.  Well, it's either that or be shot or worse.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ItsOver on September 03, 2017, 08:01:28 AM
Little Kim presses his luck again.  Not looking good.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4848346/Trump-warns-North-Korea-talks-not-work-bomb.html

North Koreans think it's great.  Well, it's either that or be shot or worse.

Kimmy's last little demo set off a 6.3M (likely higher) surface earthquake.  Maybe not worse than being shot, but it's bad enough.

Dr. MD MD

Styx is hawkish on war with NK...and he voted for Trump because of his anti-war stance.  :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_Z1wEs-aUw

Dr. MD MD

My immediate concerns about this are with the recent hacks of government servers (Hillary's, etc.) combined with the recent ship crashes I worry we may be entering into a trap, perhaps even one designed to humiliate Trump in battle and then bring in the NWO. I hope I'm wrong.

ItsOver

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 03, 2017, 04:28:42 PM
Kimmy's last little demo set off a 6.3M (likely higher) surface earthquake.  Maybe not worse than being shot, but it's bad enough.
It would be ironic, and well deserved, if Kim The Mentally Ill were to trigger a massive earthquake in N.K. with his nuke testing and collapse his luxury bunker.  If not, it only looks to be a matter of time before he finally pushes his luck past the line and triggers a "Yuge" earthquake, courtesy of the USA.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on September 04, 2017, 08:01:20 AM
It would be ironic, and well deserved, if Kim The Mentally Ill were to trigger a massive earthquake in N.K. with his nuke testing and collapse his luxury bunker.  If not, it only looks to be a matter of time before he finally pushes his luck past the line and triggers a "Yuge" earthquake, courtesy of the USA China.

China is getting bored with the fat kid. Its one thing letting him play around with sabre rattling, starving the population and having 'traitors' blown up with anti tank missiles, but he's now getting too precocious. China cannot afford a conflict from an economic (trade) standpoint. They'll take out the fat kid and cope with the refugees rather than let things carry on as they are or escalate.

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 04, 2017, 08:13:59 AM
China is getting bored with the fat kid. Its one thing letting him play around with sabre rattling, starving the population and having 'traitors' blown up with anti tank missiles, but he's now getting too precocious. China cannot afford a conflict from an economic (trade) standpoint. They'll take out the fat kid and cope with the refugees rather than let things carry on as they are or escalate.
I agree with you, Pud.  I think China is getting very tired of their brat kid rattling the bars.  They didn't mind him as a distraction for the U.S. and the rest of the world but he's been acting way too big for his britches the past few months.  He's becoming much more of negative than a positive for China, at this point.  They've got a lot of moo-la in play on the world stage and I don't see them letting their out-of-control kiddie mess that up.  If China doesn't stomp on him or get him to lay low for awhile, I'd expect them to look the other way if the U.S. et al have to bury him.

starrmtn001

🔴 UN security council meeting on North Korea 9/4/17 UNITED NATIONS.

https://youtu.be/PpZs5Hh4bK8

Hog

Wow, a 50-100 kiloton yield test.  That's impressive yet scary stuff, esp. with their enrichment program in high gear.

peace
Hog

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 04, 2017, 08:13:59 AM

All the talk back and forth btwn the Chinks and the US is just smoke and mirrors.  China holds too much of our debt.  They wants they money.  The Sons of Han are not going to let the NorK get in the way of that. 

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 14, 2017, 07:42:49 PM
North Korea fires ballistic missile over Japan - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41275614

Final straw?

Hoo Boy.   Gets uglier by the minute.  Fat Boy needs to calm down and he sure isn't doing it.

Hog

OK, in 4 months(Feb 9-25, 2018) the Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea will occur.  From a quick look at a map, it appears that this city is about 60 miles from the border with North Korea.

Anyone think that Kim Jong-un will try to screw with the Winter Olympics or at least attempt to posture aggressively while the eyes of the world are focused so closely at its neighbor to the South?

We all know that Kim Jong-un doesn't urinate nor defecate, so he's gotta be busting to try and relieve himself in some manner.

peace
Hog

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Hog on September 28, 2017, 09:16:41 AM
OK, in 4 months(Feb 9-25, 2018) the Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea will occur.  From a quick look at a map, it appears that this city is about 60 miles from the border with North Korea.

Anyone think that Kim Jong-un will try to screw with the Winter Olympics or at least attempt to posture aggressively while the eyes of the world are focused so closely at its neighbor to the South?

We all know that Kim Jong-un doesn't urinate nor defecate, so he's gotta be busting to try and relieve himself in some manner.

peace
Hog

Maybe Olympic officials will award degree of difficulty points for artillery shell cratering of the giant slalom course. 

Up All Night

In a report released Thursday, the South Korean army said the Hyunmoo IV surface-to-surface missile, dubbed "Frankenmissile" by South Korean media, would be used in combination with other surface-to-surface missiles and Hyunmoo-class intermediate-range missiles to inflict an "unbearable cost" to its nuclear-armed northern rival.

“We would use those three types of missiles as the first salvo of the missile strike and concentrate them during the initial phase of war to destroy North Korea’s long-range artillery units and missiles located in ballistic missile operating area,” the army said in a report to lawmakers, according to The Korea Herald.

The report said the three-tier attack plan would first feature KTSMM-1 "artillery killer" surface-to-surface missiles to "strike the enemy's tunnels with the 170-mm self-propelled howitzers and 240-mm multiple-rocket launch systems," as well as KTSMM-2 strikes against North Korea's SCUD missile facilities and 300-mm rocket launchers, according to South Korea's official Yonhap News Agency.

Next, the army would unleash Hyunmoo II ballistic missiles and Hyunmoo III cruise missiles to annihilate North Korea's nuclear weapons arsenal. In order to realize the third phase of the plan, a Hyunmoo IV attack designed to directly devastate North Korea's political leadership, the U.S. would have to officially remove the 800-kilometer range and 500-kilogram payload limit on South Korean ballistic missiles as dictated by a 2012 agreement.

Washington and Seoul have reportedly reached a de facto agreement to double this limit as Trump ups the pressure on his North Korea rival, Kim Jong Un.

http://www.newsweek.com/south-korea-new-frankenmissile-take-out-north-korea-kim-nuclear-weapons-689607

Up All Night

US sends THIRD aircraft carrier near North Korea in shock war move

USS Nimitz has joined USS Theodore Roosevelt â€" dubbed the “Big Stick” â€" and USS Ronald Reagan in the western Pacific.

The 100,000-ton warship and its strike group joins the two carriers amid fears of war with North Korea.

Each vessel is accompanied with a cohort of destroyers and submarines, and USS Ronald Reagan has been carrying out war drills since last week.

It is unprecdented to three aircraft carriers in the region at one time, and is a huge gathering of US sea power.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/654907/North-Korea-War-US-Aircraft-Carrier-Missile-Nuclear-Donald-Trump-Kim-Jong-un-Threat-ICBMs???

It is very close to time to put an end to the North Korean regime, and their ability to threaten us, our allies, and our interests in the region (including Guam and our bases in SK and Japan).  Now that ISIS has been defeated and evicted from their ''capital'' and the last of the large cities they were holding, it's time for full attention to be focused on this nonsense.

The Peoples Republic of China just held their five year ''Congress'', and handed ''President'' Chairman Xi full control over the country.  He has departed from a form of collective rule, and is now as powerful as only Mao and Deng were.  North Korea was much closer to Xi's predecessors, and it's unclear whether he sees them as useful or as an obstacle to fulfilling China's (Xi's) vision for China.

What is also unclear is whether opportunity was lost in not putting enormous pressure on him before the recent 16th Congress, when he was operating behind the scenes to further consolidate power, or if we can more easily influence him now that he has all that behind him.  Either way, it's time to put China on notice that the clock is ticking on NK, and if they don't want us to act - then they need to

albrecht

Instead of firing these guys maybe they should be send as goodwill ambassadors to Kim Jung Un. Turning a nuclear submarine into a "Drug-fueled booze cruise," Nukes, Prostitutes, sex....
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/10/28/nuclear-sub-sailors-fired-after-absolutely-disgraceful-parties-with-a-prostitute-and-cocaine/?utm_term=.a46231f028fa

Quote from: albrecht on October 28, 2017, 03:47:38 PM
Instead of firing these guys maybe they should be send as goodwill ambassadors to Kim Jung Un. Turning a nuclear submarine into a "Drug-fueled booze cruise," Nukes, Prostitutes, sex....
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/10/28/nuclear-sub-sailors-fired-after-absolutely-disgraceful-parties-with-a-prostitute-and-cocaine/?utm_term=.a46231f028fa

I hate the end of the month.  I can never read the NYT or WP articles at that time of the month.  I sure as hell am not going to subscribe to them.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 28, 2017, 04:01:59 PM

I hate the end of the month.  I can never read the NYT or WP articles at that time of the month.  I sure as hell am not going to subscribe to them.

They store their counter in a cookie on your device. I don’t know the name of the cookie on a pc but it is obvious on my iphone and ipad. I just delete that every few days.

Uncle Duke

http://www.defense-aerospace.com/articles-view/feature/5/186531/how-does-north-korea%E2%80%99s-military-compare-to-south-korea%E2%80%99s%3F.html

Not very detailed but a good big picture look at the DPRK military capabilities.  Note the mention of "ZM-87 anti-personnel lasers".   These are what were known as "dazzlers" back in the 80s/90s, designed to blind an enemy.  Laser eye protection goggles were all the rage during that period, the USAF tested various such devices.  I don't remember if we actually fielded any of them.

ksm32

North korea has a small penis complex.

And fuck all arabs, btw. There is no negligible difference between them and The Borg.