• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

be "ready to fight [North Korea] tonight,"

Started by albrecht, October 08, 2016, 10:02:14 AM

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 11, 2017, 02:42:50 PM
Hey, the guy has a drawing of a caricature of himself on the wall..that's credentials enough.  ::)

And he has a copy of one of Richard Belzer's books prominently displayed on the shelf to his right.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 11, 2017, 02:46:49 PM
I'm intuitive.

I guess you'd have to be to make up all the bullshit at the rate you do.  :D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 11, 2017, 02:55:13 PM
I guess you'd have to be to make up all the bullshit at the rate you do.  :D
So then, the two of you haven't met? ???    Ya mean he was BS-ing me? :o    But, he gave me a cookie. :-[

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 11, 2017, 03:12:53 PM
But, he gave me a cookie. :-[

If you ate it you'll need to take the red pill again.  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 11, 2017, 03:15:09 PM

It wasn't for eating... The yeast has its uses.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 11, 2017, 03:15:09 PM
Damn. >:(    Got any on ya, Doc? ???

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 11, 2017, 03:39:15 PM
It wasn't for eating... The yeast has its uses.
So THAT'S why I had to take an extra Gas-X.  :o 

Well, no more cookies from you, you . . . you . . . cookie monster!  >:(

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 11, 2017, 02:24:32 PM
You'll whine and sob like a bitch if NK strikes Guam and/or SK. You know why? Because a few hours or days later you'll be next.  ;D

Just think, you being in England, will get to giggle and point your finger, saying 'told you so!'  It's not like you live on the American West coast, right?

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 11, 2017, 02:53:56 PM
Who, in your fevered imagination, has enough credentials for you? Be specific!

Well, first you need a faggot British accent. ::)

pyewacket

Interesting but not surprising. What can go wrong with meddling?

But since Ukraine’s pro-Russian president, Viktor Yanukovych, was removed from power in 2014, the state-owned factory, known as Yuzhmash, has fallen on hard times. The Russians canceled upgrades of their nuclear fleet. The factory is underused, awash in unpaid bills and low morale. Experts believe it is the most likely source of the engines that in July powered the two ICBM tests, which were the first to suggest that North Korea has the range, if not necessarily the accuracy or warhead technology, to threaten American cities.

“It’s likely that these engines came from Ukraine â€" probably illicitly,” Mr. Elleman said in an interview. “The big question is how many they have and whether the Ukrainians are helping them now. I’m very worried.”

Bolstering his conclusion, he added, was a finding by United Nations investigators that North Korea tried six years ago to steal missile secrets from the Ukrainian complex. Two North Koreans were caught, and a U.N. report said the information they tried to steal was focused on advanced “missile systems, liquid-propellant engines, spacecraft and missile fuel supply systems.”

Investigators now believe that, amid the chaos of post-revolutionary Ukraine, Pyongyang tried again.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-ukraine-factory.html?referer=https://t.co/0XrAend3f6?amp=1

Kidnostad3

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 14, 2017, 02:36:34 PM
I am so happy to see you, Pyewacket.  You bring some much-needed stability, to this forum. ;) :-*

+1

starrmtn001

BREAKING NEWS: Kim Jong Un and North Korea backs down on their Threats to attack USA and Guam.  8.14.17.

https://youtu.be/nbJjSVKMiLg

Dr. MD MD

I am so happy to see you, Pyewacket.  You bring some much-needed stability, to this forum. ;) :-*

And what about me, sweetie darling?

pyewacket

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 14, 2017, 02:40:08 PM
+1

Thank you both! I don't know how much I will participate but I try to chime in from time to time.

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2017, 08:32:04 PM
And what about me, sweetie darling?

Quote from: pyewacket on August 15, 2017, 12:19:01 PM
Cheers Eddie! How have you been?

Fake Dr.MDMD Eddie, is busy running around posting filth about my mother, so that ass kisser and attention beggar/seeker Eddie might not be able to answer you.

Gd5150

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 14, 2017, 08:20:31 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Kim Jong Un and North Korea backs down on their Threats to attack USA and Guam.  8.14.17.

https://youtu.be/nbJjSVKMiLg

Kim Duck Dong backs down. North Korea, Communism, Democrats and their ignorant lemmings all lose. It must be so depressing to be a perpetual leftwing loser.

And the winner is? America, fuck yeah! The entire free world. And once again. President Donald J Trump.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 15, 2017, 12:48:01 PM
Kim Duck Dong backs down. North Korea, Communism, Democrats and their ignorant lemmings all lose. It must be so depressing to be a perpetual leftwing loser.

And the winner is? America, fuck yeah! The entire free world. And once again. President Donald J Trump.

You really think so? You'd better tell the JCS... They don't.  ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 15, 2017, 12:56:25 PM
You really think so? You'd better tell the JCS... They don't.  ;)

Your response is appreciated. Unfortunaly due to your repeated lack of intelligence on political matters your input will be ignored. All is not lost though. You have been identified as being an expert in the art of Leftwing Lemming stupity. Please be so kind as to share you vast expertise in how you cope with continuously being wrong over and over and over. It could be helpful to the other lemmings like yourself who are incapable of thinking for themselves, and continue to remain ignorant of facts and reality. Again thank you for your generosity and your ignorant contributions. Belgab certainly wouldn't be as entertaining without your humorous lack of knowledge.

starrmtn001

Breaking News LIVE: US State Department URGENT Press Briefing Regarding North Korea threat Kim Jong.  8.15.17.

https://youtu.be/vVJSQ2m3m2g

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 12:40:25 PM
Fake Dr.MDMD Eddie, is busy running around posting filth about my mother, so that ass kisser and attention beggar/seeker Eddie might not be able to answer you.

TD;DR*

P.S. Q: How many cocks does your mom have to suck to screw in a light bulb? A: It doesn't matter, she's a big dirty whore.  ;D

* Too Dumb; Didn't Read  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pyewacket on August 15, 2017, 12:19:01 PM
Cheers Eddie! How have you been?

Oh, just dealing with the riff raff. How about you? Hugs & Kisses!  :)

starrmtn001

BREAKING NEWS: North Korea FIRES Ballistic missile over Japan Area on HIGH ALERT!  8.28.17.

https://youtu.be/wsN1e-pIJcE

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 15, 2017, 12:48:01 PM

Say what now? I guess Kim Duck Dong didn't get the memo of how big Donalds dick is. The Cult45 gang on here should continue reminding him.

starrmtn001

This air raid siren sound is unnerving. :o

Air Raid Siren in Ibaraki, Japan due North Korea ballistic missile | 29 08 2017.

https://youtu.be/bvYNNp0Wuio

starrmtn001

BREAKING NEWS: North Korea Possibly Tests H-Bomb LIVE STREAM.  9.2.17.

https://youtu.be/vbgtdui061Y