be "ready to fight [North Korea] tonight,"

Started by albrecht, October 08, 2016, 10:02:14 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Designx on August 08, 2017, 10:03:28 PM
Weird how NK became an absolute imminent threat since Trump was elected

Who could have seen this coming?

Yorkshire pud

Weird how NK became an absolute imminent threat since Trump was elected. Curious. I don't buy it.

Its been a threat for years, its just managed to get more capable in the last year or so..Its been in all the defence reports.. leaked to the news. The problem has been treating the Kim regime as idiots who couldn't do anything...well, they can now. The only purpose (like Trump) is to keep the name as head of state.

ZaZa

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 09:58:56 PM
You know? You should leave this forum. You're the village idiot who just needs attention.
Oooo, we have here 21st"oyster"Man number two.
I don't like what you are thinking therefore you should leave this forum,
because I'm York poo and I'm here since: Date Registered: December 18, 2012, 12:19:55 PM
and Dr.MD MD is here only since: Date Registered: November 13, 2015, 01:40:11 AM

albrecht

Can't we do a "reset button" with Russia, send some billins to Iran, and get Madeline Albright outta cold-storage to watch parades and swill champagne with the Nork's latest diminutive dictator? It worked in the past.

On a more LeMay or Dr.aEvil type of thoughts...what about EMP and Neutron bombs? Or Dr.Wouter B or Jap Unit 731   'solution' onsidering Koreans one of closest genetic type (with prophylactic, by GMO, water supply, or vaccine for our Korean genetic friends in South and here?)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 09:57:10 PM
You're wrong on everything else, what makes you think you're right on this? If Trump orders an attack on NK there will be consequences you and I thankfully won't be around to worry about.

So are you proposing that we act like Neville Chamberlain?  I thought you Brits learned THAT lesson from WW2.  Guess I was wrong.  You've got to talk tough with belligerents like Kim.

ZaZa

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 10:02:54 PM
oh, and fuck off and die, then fuck off some some.. and when you're done fucking off, fuck off some more. Child.
York poo, this much hate that you have for others here will create brain cancer or a stroke in your old fragile body.
You will end up shitting in your own bed like other members of your family did in the past.. lol 

Quote from: ZaZa on August 08, 2017, 10:02:38 PM
Chinese know 100% that they are not getting paid money what America owns them. America designed this thing to trade with China not to pay,
but America made one big mistake by 'default' Chinese had access to 'secret technology' and stole it, and now are in possession of it and are military might.
China can lose twice the population of America and still will have soldiers to fight America.
A,merica is doomed...

So sooner or later war with A,merica is the only option for Chinese.

This is the village idiot not MD!

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 08, 2017, 10:04:51 PM

LOL, one of the best looking triggered memes ever,  :)
perfectly matches our hateful York poo

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 08, 2017, 10:12:27 PM
So are you proposing that we act like Neville Chamberlain?  I thought you Brits learned THAT lesson from WW2.  Guess I was wrong.  You've got to talk tough with belligerents like Kim.

Being antagonistic to NK since whenever has led to now...The next war on the Asian peninsula will be quickly nuclear. Do you really think it won't be? And when it is, do you think losing several million people is a price worth paying because someone didn't want to try and talk to someone else because of their  arrogance?

Trump has thrown down the gauntlet to NK

NK responded by saying they'll hit Guam...Now what? What do you want to happen now? What do you expect to happen?

Quote from: ZaZa on August 08, 2017, 10:09:45 PM
Oooo, we have here 21st"oyster"Man number two.
I don't like what you are thinking therefore you should leave this forum,
because I'm York poo and I'm here since: Date Registered: December 18, 2012, 12:19:55 PM
and Dr.MD MD is here only since: Date Registered: November 13, 2015, 01:40:11 AM

Confirmed village idiot.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 10:17:32 PM
Being antagonistic to NK since whenever has led to now...The next war on the Asian peninsula will be quickly nuclear. Do you really think it won't be? And when it is, do you think losing several million people is a price worth paying because someone didn't want to try and talk to someone else through arrogance?

Trump has thrown down the gauntlet to NK

NK responded by saying they'll hit Guam...Now what? What do you want to happen now? What do you expect to happen?

Somebody has to lay down the law and say that the world won't stand for their belligerence.  Soft words do not convey that.  You just want to blame Trump first.  It wasn't him shooting off missiles since he was elected.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 08, 2017, 10:18:53 PM
Somebody has to lay down the law and say that the world won't stand for their belligerence.  Soft words do not convey that.

That doesn't answer the question..Kim doesn't respond favourably to threats, it just makes him worse, so what now?

ZaZa

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 10:20:19 PM

That doesn't answer the question..Kim doesn't respond favourably to threats, it just makes him worse, so what now?
York poo,
thank you for making 21st"oyster"Man to look like an idiot of the village with his stupid comment... lol

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ZaZa on August 08, 2017, 10:22:20 PM
York poo,
thank you for making 21st"oyster"Man to look like an idiot of the village with his stupid comment... lol

Learn English yak fucker..Then post on another forum.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 10:19:18 PM
Agreed...but MD is his bitch.

Oh, such mud slinging! It's absolutely giving me the vapors.  :o

I think the proper response is that we impose sanctions on anybody who trades with North Korea including China or at least start conveying to China that such a step may be forthcoming.  They don't want to lose our trade and maybe they can finally take care of the problem.  I'd much prefer that they take care of their neighbor.

Dr. MD MD

Just get over there and suck his cock already! We all know you're dying to.  ::) ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 08, 2017, 10:25:00 PM
Oh, such mud slinging! It's absolutely giving me the vapors.  :o

Are your nipples tingling?

ZaZa

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 10:23:32 PM
Learn English yak fucker..Then post on another forum.
York poo,
sorry for stealing your spotlight, but you are just old boring english man with lame sense of humor...

Uncle Duke

No argument Pud, but how would he respond to an iron clad guarantee? 

Quote from: ZaZa on August 08, 2017, 10:22:20 PM
York poo,

When it comes to idiocy, no one can top you.  You are in your own realm, idiot.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 08, 2017, 10:25:40 PM
I think the proper response is that we impose sanctions on anybody who trades with North Korea including China or at least start conveying to China that such a step may be forthcoming.  They don't want to lose our trade and maybe they can finally take care of the problem.  I'd much prefer that they take care of their neighbor.

I'm inclined to agree that is a good start, and go from there. But Trumps threat to wipe out the Korean peninsula is madness. NK has already threatened to strike Guam after he threatened it.

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 08, 2017, 10:25:40 PM

No you, the US don't want to lose your factories in China.
21st"oyster"Man, logical thinking is not your forte, give it up.. boy

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 08, 2017, 10:27:40 PM
No argument Pud, but how would he respond to an iron clad guarantee?

Carrot and stick. Psy ops...Promise him (Kim) things that he sees as favourable if he desists, but have no room for him having a way out if he doesn't comply. Chinese sanctions would cripple NK. China needs the world economy.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 08, 2017, 10:29:27 PM
No you, the US don't want to lose your factories in China.
21st"oyster"Man, logical thinking is not your forte, give it up.. boy

Chinese manufacturing is replaceable.  It may be expensive but I'm sure there are lots of other countries yearning for a bit of wealth not to mention jobs. 

Gd5150

Weird how NK became an absolute imminent threat since Trump was elected. Curious. I don't buy it.

That's what I'm saying. And it's being sold to us by the DemocratMedia which makes it that much harder to believe. NK has gone from being on a "sometime in the next decade" to they have 60 warheads and missiles that'll reach Chicago in a week.

The sanctions on Russia weren't even debated, it  took all of 5 minutes to place those. Based on no evidence that Russia messed with our election. They and dozens of other counties mess with all our elections and we theirs. Sanctions have never been placed because of it.

It feels like the left is trying to get us into a war. When in history has that ever happened except when they wanted to protect their right to own slaves. Strange times.

We need to settle this over a good montage filled movie.

albrecht

As posited: genetic bioweapons (or, slower and potentially more problematic, if not done right,, but potentially more 'plausible deniability', bio on crops, water, livestock) combined with an EMP (strategic) and/or dial-a-yield neutron bomb (s.) Or send a tattooed basketball player in for a targetted attack?  We got, like many a CEO spouts, think outside the box.