• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Confessions Of BellGab

Started by Jackstar, September 22, 2016, 01:21:25 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LadyFish on December 13, 2016, 11:30:18 PM
A few days ago, I was reading Falkie's YouTube page on my cheap ass Kindle Fire and accidentally touched the subscribe button. I quickly realized what happened and unsubscribed immediately

Tonight, I was watching a Falkie video on the Falkie thread  and there was Falkie fumbling around looking for the name of his newest subscriber. I was completely mortified when Falkie announced my YouTube name!

I was a Falkie subscriber for maybe 5 seconds and now that mistake is immortalized forever in a Falkie video. The shame & humiliation.

More so than the time you were in the leather bondage gear in the shopping mall, tied to a marble column?

JesusJuice

Quote from: LadyFish on December 13, 2016, 11:30:18 PM
A few days ago, I was reading Falkie's YouTube page on my cheap ass Kindle Fire and accidentally touched the subscribe button. I quickly realized what happened and unsubscribed immediately

Tonight, I was watching a Falkie video on the Falkie thread  and there was Falkie fumbling around looking for the name of his newest subscriber. I was completely mortified when Falkie announced my YouTube name!

I was a Falkie subscriber for maybe 5 seconds and now that mistake is immortalized forever in a Falkie video. The shame & humiliation.

I made the mistake of watching one, just one, of the videos posted here. Now most of my YouTube recommendations are his videos.

LadyFish

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 13, 2016, 11:36:55 PM
More so than the time you were in the leather bondage gear in the shopping mall, tied to a marble column?

My husband knew the safe word, so the mall gig was a fun time. We even got four cases of wet cat food in tips (and not the cheap food either).

MV/Liberace!

A four year old girl occasionally has administrative access to BellGab.

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV® XP on December 14, 2016, 12:39:50 AM

It is quite alright, MV.  It is good for the young Princess to learn, early on, about her Father's Kingdom.  At least the techy side of it. ;) :-*

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: StarrMountain® Vanguard Member (Since 2010). on December 14, 2016, 02:17:19 AM
It is quite alright, MV.  It is good for the young Princess to learn, early on, about her Father's Kingdom.  At least the techy side of it. ;) :-*

Well, if you one day find BellGab has been replaced by a My Little Pony gif, you'll know why.

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV® XP on December 14, 2016, 06:56:33 AM
Well, if you one day find BellGab has been replaced by a My Little Pony gif, you'll know why.
We've seen worse. ;D

PRAISE, MV!

Jackstar

After Lars Ulrich gave his legendary press conference, I deliberately downloaded all of Metallica's albums over and over and over for like a month.

ALL TOO EASY IT WAS

comaphobe

Quote from: Jackstar on December 25, 2016, 01:43:09 AM
After Lars Ulrich gave his legendary press conference, I deliberately downloaded all of Metallica's albums over and over and over for like a month.

ALL TOO EASY IT WAS

I watched a M**allica video with Dave Lombardo playing drums. It was strange to see/hear a real drummer playing The Four Horsemen.

zeebo

When I open a pint of haagan-dazs cookie dough ice cream, I disregard the info saying it's 3.5 servings, because to me the entire container is the serving.

Quote from: zeebo on December 25, 2016, 05:29:36 PM
When I open a pint of haagan-dazs cookie dough ice cream, I disregard the info saying it's 3.5 servings, because to me the entire container is the serving.

Including the lid?

zeebo

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on December 25, 2016, 05:29:36 PM
Several months ago I was getting some gas and went in to pick up some beer and was paying the convenience store clerk and a old, crappy van came roaring into the handicap space by the door. A large, tattooed, women burst through the doors and screamed at the Paki who owns/works the place "do you accept EBT!!!" at the top of her lungs. Loudly! The owner/clerk said "yes" (and chuckled under his breath muttering to himself "EBT, EBT, yes, yes" smiling.) I paid and the large gal threw down 4 pints of Haagan-Daz ice cream on the counter. I left, amazed, that my tax money was paying for her ice cream and glanced at the van (thinking was was her handicap) and it was driven by an amazingly skinny tattooed guy smoking a cigarette, waiting on his girlfriend/wife to get her ice cream fix. It was a bizarre scene.

ItsOver

Quote from: 987654321 on December 14, 2016, 12:39:50 AM
How did you explain Falkie to her?

Ciardelo

I once drove my shitty van to Austin to get ice cream.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 26, 2016, 04:22:20 AM
I once drove my shitty van to Austin to get ice cream.

What kind of ice cream? Was it worth it?  ???

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 26, 2016, 04:25:41 AM
What kind of ice cream? Was it worth it?  ???
It was 4 pints of the Häagen-Dazs. There was some asshole shopping there who looked at my old lady kind of funny but I was all like "Dayum! I need to get my ice cream on" so we left him alone. Good thing anyways because we already had like two, three bodies in the back as it was.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 26, 2016, 04:53:56 AM
It was 4 pints of the Häagen-Dazs. There was some asshole shopping there who looked at my old lady kind of funny but I was all like "Dayum! I need to get my ice cream on" so we left him alone. Good thing anyways because we already had like two, three bodies in the back as it was.

In the back or in the trunk? What flavor?  ???

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 26, 2016, 04:55:52 AM
In the back or in the trunk? What flavor?  ???
Well it was a van, so no "trunk" really to speak of....they ended up being mesquite flavor. Did you know Texas has the BEST mesquite? Great for smoking!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 26, 2016, 05:01:25 AM
Well it was a van, so no "trunk" really to speak of....they ended up being mesquite flavor. Did you know Texas has the BEST mesquite? Great for smoking!

Mesquite ice cream?!  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 26, 2016, 05:05:01 AM
No silly!  That would be just crazy.

So, what flavor ice cream motivated you to cross the state line?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 26, 2016, 05:12:44 AM
So, what flavor ice cream motivated you to cross the state line?
Well, see, we didn't really cross the state line for the ice cream. It's probably more accurate to say we crossed the state line for the bank.
Well, banks actually... Hunny bunny and I needed to make a few withdrawals of cash in an undocumented fashion you see. It really wouldn't do to have the transactions easily traced here in Tulsa.  Se we had to go down to Texas to do them. See? It was all very simple.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 26, 2016, 05:25:56 AM
Well, see, we didn't really cross the state line for the ice cream. It's probably more accurate to say we crossed the state line for the bank.
Well, banks actually... Hunny bunny and I needed to make a few withdrawals of cash in an undocumented fashion you see. It really wouldn't do to have the transactions easily traced here in Tulsa.  Se we had to go down to Texas to do them. See? It was all very simple.

Umm...yeah...sure...  :-\

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 26, 2016, 05:33:24 AM
Umm...yeah...sure...  :-\
So yeah. It was just a little "shopping trip" so to speak.

gnooryblows

My confession - I once tried to bang my sister.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz246_Pjjkc

Never more relevant. Change the pictures of the Caddy and the knives and it'd be perfect.

Caruthers612

Quote from: jaz on September 27, 2016, 11:13:13 PM
I've never read The Coming Global Superstorm.

HA HA HA HA!!  ;D

Caruthers612

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 03, 2016, 12:05:23 AM
I voted for Jimmy Carter

You fool, you could've gotten away with it.

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 26, 2016, 04:53:56 AM
Haha, glad I was not abducted or shot and hope you enjoyed the ice cream that we tax-payers sold you.  ;) I missed this earlier not checking in on BG over the Christmas/NYs drinking and holidays as much as I should've. My confession.