• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Confessions Of BellGab

Started by Jackstar, September 22, 2016, 01:21:25 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 04:26:42 PM
By commenting on what an idiot you are?!
By trying to get Paladin run. The hypocrisy is deep in you Doc. 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 04:55:09 PM
By trying to get Paladin run. The hypocrisy is deep in you Doc. 8)

Paladin run?! Do you speak English too?

Metron2267

That's what the hypocrite says when it gets caught playing the "moderator" gayme here...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 05:27:48 PM
That's what the hypocrite says when it gets caught playing the "moderator" gayme here...

Nope, that’s all you. I’m just matching you lately. It doesn’t like it very much, does it? :D

whoozit

Dr. MD MD and Metron have won for now.

Metron2267

Quote from: whoozit on January 27, 2019, 04:58:44 AM
Dr. MD MD and Metron have won for now.

I'm content to take this to the leghumper thread - now bet me that Doc isn't... 8)

whoozit

There are posters here whose failure to post for several hours cause me great giddiness.  Contemplating their death for the lack of posts is sublime.  I usually picture them slumped over the keyboard with drool on the desk, blood in their eyes from an exploded brain aneurysm and an unfinished BellGab post on their screen.  It is both sad and tasty at the same time.

whoozit

Mrs. whoozit is working tonight so I have decided to watch the game sans pants.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on February 03, 2019, 04:50:41 PM
Mrs. whoozit is working tonight so I have decided to watch the game sans pants.

Are you sure she doesn't have any little spy cameras hidden around in your electric wiring, etc?

whoozit

To be honest I don’t think she’d care even if she was here. I picked a good one.  I also don’t recall buying a used laptop from Liberace either.  That would scare me more.

Jackstar

Whenever I am served lobster, for dessert, I always drink the butter.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: whoozit on February 03, 2019, 05:07:56 PM
I also don’t recall buying a used laptop from Liberace either.  That would scare me more.

Jojo

Quote from: username on January 26, 2019, 02:06:58 PM
If paladin1991 took a nap & never woke up again. It wouldn't bother me.
If he really was a dyke and I really was 25 again, it wouldn't bother me!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 03, 2019, 07:06:49 PM

OMG 😲

Catsmile

Quote from: whoozit on January 30, 2019, 07:50:53 PM
There are posters here whose failure to post for several hours cause me great giddiness.  Contemplating their death for the lack of posts is sublime.  I usually picture them slumped over the keyboard with drool on the desk, blood in their eyes from an exploded brain aneurysm and an unfinished BellGab post on their screen.  It is both sad and tasty at the same time.

# Datz Sum Dark Ass Schadenfreude Going On Rite There!

# My Confession:
# If I Shut My Eyes,
# Cogitating Upon The Quoted Post...

Dr. MD MD

Well, I see metron (AKA 26 Horses over at Ellgab) is still talking a bunch of shit about me. The dude’s (is he is a dude) obsessed with me. He says I wasn’t an Art Bell fan and I’m not into discussing the paranormal and that I’m just here to “bludgeon” people with free speech. My post history is here for all to see, if you’re as obsessed as metron. If you actually look you’ll see that these are just lies spread by a hysterical (in the classic pyschological sense) safespacer who just wants to share postcards and shitty digital art made by another Ellgabber. Metron here’s my response to you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2019, 05:09:33 PM
Well, I see metron (AKA 26 Horses over at Ellgab) is still talking a bunch of shit about me. The dude’s (if he is a dude) obsessed with me.

"Obsession" is putting it mildly! And, yes, "it" is 26 Horses too! LOL. Bwahahaha! At first, he was trying to hide it, but then he fully faded into writing exactly as Metron2267 does. A Sock Puppeteer is revealed as real, so we have some real "mental health" issues based on this ADHD/PTSD multi-persona behavior.

I guess he took a 24 hour vacation from here... cause he can still sign-in. How long will it be before his next post here?

Lilith

Quote from: VC on February 04, 2019, 06:16:18 PM
"Obsession" is putting it mildly! And, yes, "it" is 26 Horses too! LOL. Bwahahaha! At first, he was trying to hide it, but then he fully faded into writing exactly as Metron2267 does. A Sock Puppeteer is revealed as real, so we have some real "mental health" issues based on this ADHD/PTSD multi-persona behavior.

I guess he took a 24 hour vacation from here... cause he can still sign-in. How long will it be before his next post here?

Gravity called him out pretty quickly.  I was grinning ear to ear.   ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on February 03, 2019, 07:06:49 PM
Butter and a little pepper helps your body release the nutrients from vegetables.  Same with coconut oil, which is a nutritional step up from butter.  But, it only takes a little.  Something to do with the omegas in it. @Jackstar

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on February 04, 2019, 06:35:43 PM
Gravity called him out pretty quickly.  I was grinning ear to ear.   ;D

...largely because you lack the stones to take the lead in anything save for dogging Senda... ???

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on February 18, 2019, 05:00:27 AM
Butter and a little pepper helps your body release the nutrients from vegetables.  Same with coconut oil, which is a nutritional step up from butter.  But, it only takes a little.  Something to do with the omegas in it. @Jackstar

No one puts pepper on Lobstas...jeez... :o

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 18, 2019, 10:17:37 AM
No one puts pepper on Lobstas...jeez... :o
Not needed on meat.  Only vegetables.  But I would pepper my lobsters anyway!

The Alcoholic

Cold ass lobster rolls are good.

Jojo

I once put gravel on a driver's seat through the open window.  Because they deserved to sit on it.