• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Confessions Of BellGab

Started by Jackstar, September 22, 2016, 01:21:25 PM

Quote from: ShayP on May 05, 2017, 04:59:13 PM
For a month the only woman I would fap to was Melissa McCarthy.  Just for a month. I have no attraction anymore whatsoever.  Just for that one month...for some reason.

By the way, catfish is delicious.

Melissa McCarthy?  :o :o :o

Son, I think you need to have your eyes checked!!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 05, 2017, 05:54:17 PM

I had to look her up.   She does seem rather large Shay.    If that's your thing maybe you can move on to Caro Emerald next month?

One hell of a voice on her:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFA6dEwWOb4

ShayP

Can't help it.  I can't explain it either.  I just am attracted somehow and they become the flavor of the month.  Several years ago I had a Judy Dench phase for goodness sake.  She was well into her 70's at the time.  Any age (legal), size, color, etc.  Markie Post will always be my regular got-to however.  Right now I'm in between.  I'm thinking a blonde.  I'll only know when I see her and it hits me.  I know it may seem weird, but I think it's harmless.  The only harm comes to my penis because I beat my dick like it owes me money.

ShayP

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2017, 06:01:52 PM
I had to look her up.   She does seem rather large Shay.    If that's your thing maybe you can move on to Caro Emerald next month?

She is lovely and rubenesque.  I think I'm heading into a blonde phase this month.  Haven't found her though.

TigerLily

Quote from: ShayP on May 05, 2017, 09:47:10 PM
She is lovely and rubenesque.  I think I'm heading into a blonde phase this month.  Haven't found her though.

Hi sweetie. How about Adele? Blonde, and that face, and beautifully Rubenesque. And quite the pipes. Always looking out for you  :-*

Quote from: ShayP on May 05, 2017, 09:47:10 PM

Well damn man.  The month is moving along.   I think we need to get you settled in. 

I'm not sure what the all of the parameters are.  Is time and space a factor?  If not, I'll go way old school and
offer Veronica Lake.  This one is special due to the freaky stuffed cat thing that can stare you down while you are working.

Jackstar

Just think about it--she's obviously ready-made​ to do anything.

Also, chicks who wise the fuck up and start taking care of themselves are kinda hot. Look, look, read, read--I'm just here to talk up ShayP.

BELLGABBER OF THE YEAR (OCCULT)

Jackstar

Quote from: TigerLily on May 05, 2017, 10:59:43 PM
Hi sweetie. How about Adele?

Back on topic:
I have a fetish for collecting pictures of Adele drinking alcohol.

Bring me these goods, and ye shall be blessed beyond all measures.

Quote from: ShayP on May 05, 2017, 09:44:39 PM
Can't help it.  I can't explain it either.  I just am attracted somehow and they become the flavor of the month.  Several years ago I had a Judy Dench phase for goodness sake.  She was well into her 70's at the time.  Any age (legal), size, color, etc.  Markie Post will always be my regular got-to however.  Right now I'm in between.  I'm thinking a blonde.  I'll only know when I see her and it hits me.  I know it may seem weird, but I think it's harmless.  The only harm comes to my penis because I beat my dick like it owes me money.

It is all good to me.  I heard Richard Burton would fuck any woman, no matter the age, even if they were old, buttugly and had no teeth.  Everybody needs love and I'm glad there are people like you out there.  :D :D ;) I wish that I wasn't so picky.

Jackstar

I am haunted by my lack of awareness as to whether or not my parents ever knew that I forged some of the grades on some of my report cards in junior high school.

CRIME DOESN'T PAY

ZaZa

in many of your posts you proved that you were D grade student

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on July 31, 2017, 11:27:57 PM
Still, superior to a Clinton presidency.

OK I give you A+ for that.

MV/Liberace!

I have feelings of guilt over the bugs I killed when I was a kid.

Quote from: mv on August 18, 2017, 10:41:02 PM

get a tattoo, you'll feel better. ;D

Quote from: mv on August 18, 2017, 10:41:02 PM

Me too.  I used to pull their legs and wings off and set fire to them.  I was a mean little bastard.  Hope they can forgive me.  I hate killing any of them now except for mosquitos.  No qualms there.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on August 19, 2017, 06:37:32 AM
Just scroll past them.

It's a funny joke, it really is and the repetition makes it even funnier. However, you realize you'd be scrolling past them even if there was an ignore feature and then you'd just read them when the next person you aren't ignoring responds to them, right? That's how I came to appreciate your posts.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2017, 06:44:45 AM
even if there was an ignore feature and then you'd just read them when the next person you aren't ignoring responds to them, right?

THAT IS WHAT I COMMAND.

Jojo

I hypnotize cashiers for personal gain.

paladin1991

I am a Lesbian.   FM way back.

ksm32

I use to date a beautiful woman who wanted me to suck her toes. I did it once!

- the smell? vinegar, blue cheese, slightly rotted trout.

- the taste? vinegar, blue cheese, slightly rotted trout.

It seemed like the thing to do at the time, she was a truly beautiful woman by any mans standards. I broke off any contact the next day.