• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are the racist Trumptards losing their shit about today?

Started by 136 or 142, September 20, 2016, 11:14:46 AM

Racist Trumptards?

Is this the new 136 containment thread like the Falkie thread?

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 20, 2016, 11:31:32 AM
Racist Trumptards?

Quimby, just humor the guy. His autism is OP.

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 20, 2016, 11:31:32 AM
Racist Trumptards?

I already knew you were a whiny loser who likes to dish it out but can't take it, just like your hero Deranged Donald, you don't have to keep proving it.

"Yes, half of Trump supporters are racist"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/clinton-wasnt-wrong-about-the-deplorables-among-trumps-supporters/2016/09/12/93720264-7932-11e6-beac-57a4a412e93a_story.html?utm_term=.0128c531d010

Polls show many â€" even most â€" Trump supporters really are deeply hostile to Muslims and nonwhites
http://www.vox.com/2016/9/12/12882796/trump-supporters-racist-deplorables

ItsOver

Not surprising coming from a Canuck who can't even figure out his number.

136 or 142

Quote from: ItsOver on September 20, 2016, 11:36:58 AM
Not surprising coming from a Canuck who can't even figure out his number.

I have no idea what you're referring to, but since it's coming from you, I can't really say that I'm interested in finding out.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 20, 2016, 11:37:46 AM
Do you think it's trying to be a parody account?

50% parody 50% serious.

Edit: Canadian? LOL! 100% CAN-CUCKED!

136 or 142

It's interesting and amusing to see how defensive the idiot Trumptards here are.

Quote from: rekcuf on September 20, 2016, 11:39:10 AM
50% parody 50% serious.

Yeah, it's hard for me to tell but this comes across as parody but then he's said a bunch of bat shit things about his drug use in the past and religion. I can't tell if I'm watching a character or someone this psychotic? I would assume someone wouldn't have the energy to this up if they weren't for real but then I go look at some of the characters in the Falkie thread...

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 20, 2016, 11:39:59 AM
It's interesting and amusing to see how defensive the idiot Trumptards here are.

I like maple syrup. Not sure about black guys playing hockey..it's kind of weird.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 20, 2016, 11:41:04 AM
Yeah, it's hard for me to tell but this comes across as parody but then he's said a bunch of bat shit things about his drug use in the past and religion. I can't tell if I'm watching a character or someone this psychotic? I would assume someone wouldn't have the energy to this up if they weren't for real but then I go look at some of the characters in the Falkie thread...

Paid by the keystroke...

136 or 142

Yeah, it's hard for me to tell but this comes across as parody but then he's said a bunch of bat shit things about his drug use in the past and religion.

I've never said any such thing.  You're the one who admitted to killing your father and repeatedly raping your mother.

He should take a hit from the bong of dank Pepe memes. Feels good, man!

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 20, 2016, 11:42:45 AM
I've never said any such thing.  You're the one who admitted to killing your father and repeatedly raping your mother.

I think you're right, I'm getting my shills mixed up.

Who was the HillShill who was talking about how he was going to stab Trump and kept going off into Jesus rhetoric? I thought it was 136 but now I don't remember who it was.

There's been a couple Hillary loons on this board who talk in the exact same way, I mix them up.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 20, 2016, 11:47:12 AM

Who was the HillShill who was talking about how he was going to stab Trump and kept going off into Jesus rhetoric? I thought it was 136 but now I don't remember who it was.

There's been a couple Hillary loons on this board who talk in the exact same way, I mix them up.

MV will roll this into the Trump thread later today...

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 20, 2016, 11:47:12 AM

Trump has said on a number of occasions that he would like to see Hillary Clinton be assassinated.

Quote from: chefist on September 20, 2016, 11:49:02 AM
MV will roll this into the Trump thread later today...

Meh, I hope not. If King of Kings, Quick Karl and all the others are allowed to make bat shit threads, this dude can have his too.

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 20, 2016, 11:51:22 AM
Meh, I hope not. If King of Kings, Quick Karl and all the others are allowed to make bat shit threads, this dude can have his too.

What makes this a bat shit thread?  Or, at least, what makes it any more of a bat shit thread than the thread it's in response to?

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 20, 2016, 11:52:25 AM
What makes this a bat shit thread?  Or, at least, what makes it any more of a bat shit thread than the thread it's in response to?

Because you come across like an autistic contrarian with OCD who started this thread for attention.

I do apologize for attacking you for being a druggie burn out on welfare though. I'm pretty sure now I mixed you up for another Hillshill who used to talk just like you.

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 20, 2016, 11:55:15 AM
Because you come across like an autistic contrarian with OCD who started this thread for attention.

I do apologize for attacking you for being a druggie burn out on welfare though. I'm pretty sure now I mixed you up for another Hillshill who used to talk just like you.

I asked about the thread, not about me. 

As with me and 'it's over', I couldn't care less what you personally 'think' about me.

I should also note, however, that if you really thought I started this thread for attention, it would seem to me the logical thing to do would be to simply ignore this thread.

So, that gets back to my other point:  it's interesting and amusing to see how defensive the Trumptard replies here are.