• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Black eyed children

Started by 136 or 142, September 05, 2016, 09:52:54 AM

136 or 142

Sydney Sierota of the band Echosmith posted this on her twitter feed with the message "Got to wake up to this little cutie wanting to snuggle"

Obviously I don't want to say anything directly to her, but this is a black eyed child (on second look with grey, but I think it could also be argued that it's just a not yet fully formed black.)  I don't know, maybe I 'm just being stupid, but I find that baby a little creepy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 05, 2016, 09:52:54 AM
Sydney Sierota of the band Echosmith posted this on her twitter feed with the message "Got to wake up to this little cutie wanting to snuggle"

Obviously I don't want to say anything directly to her, but this is a black eyed child (on second look with grey, but I think it could also be argued that it's just a not yet fully formed black.)  I don't know, maybe I 'm just being stupid, but I find that baby a little creepy.

You mean the pupils are black? Yes, they're supposed to be.

136 or 142

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 05, 2016, 11:23:21 AM

You mean the pupils are black? Yes, they're supposed to be.

:|  No, I mean the area around the eyes look kind of black to me.  I also said they also look grey, but well...  Like I wrote, maybe I'm just stupid, but the left eye looks demonic to me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 05, 2016, 11:25:52 AM
:|  No, I mean the area around the eyes look kind of black to me.  I also said they also look grey, but well...

They're hazel/green. Nothing unusual.

136 or 142

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 05, 2016, 11:27:07 AM

They're hazel/green. Nothing unusual.

Are they?  Hrm, maybe I'm somewhat color blind.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 05, 2016, 11:31:22 AM
Are they?  Hrm, maybe I'm somewhat color blind.

Perhaps. I have very good colour vison, useful as I've spent a good part of my working life in the printing industry.. :)

I don't know about children, but there used to be a BG resident who was quite the expert on black-eyed girlfriends.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 05, 2016, 12:58:52 PM

I often wonder where you get your inspiration for the bleeding obvious.  :)

TigerLily

Tell me Baby Daddy isn't a Grey

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TigerLily on September 05, 2016, 02:51:44 PM
Tell me Baby Daddy isn't a Grey

The baby hasn't black eyes. He has black pupils, which are normal. Pink and he'd be albino.

TigerLily

He's at the very least a hybrid. First generation

136 or 142

If anybody is interested, I'm going to call my eye doctor tomorrow and get an appointment if there is a test for color blindness.

aldousburbank

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 05, 2016, 08:56:43 PM
If anybody is interested, I'm going to call my eye doctor tomorrow and get an appointment if there is a test for color blindness.

Name the five colors in this circle.

136 or 142

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 05, 2016, 09:03:21 PM
Name the five colors in this circle.

Hah!
it wouldn't surprise me if you're the one most concerned about my eyesight.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 05, 2016, 01:02:08 PM
I often wonder where you get your inspiration for the bleeding obvious.  :)

My dick bone's connected to my brain bone.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TigerLily on September 05, 2016, 04:02:03 PM
He's at the very least a hybrid. First generation

Sigh: no he isn't. He really isn't. His eyes and he are normal. He's human and only human. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 05, 2016, 08:56:43 PM

Yes there is..you'll probably find one online. Usually men who have it, and usually in the blue/green spectrum.

TigerLily

I have a friend who is extremely color blind.  He can't tell green from red from amber in traffic lights.  But he can see in the dark like a cat.  Maybe he's a hybrid

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TigerLily on September 06, 2016, 09:27:12 AM
I have a friend who is extremely color blind.  He can't tell green from red from amber in traffic lights.  But he can see in the dark like a cat.  Maybe he's a hybrid

No he isn't.. The retina has two types of photoreceptors; Cones for colour and rods for luminosity (scotopic vision) in low light levels (Cats have far more rods in proportion to us (and we have about 120 million in each retina) and very poor colour vision) and rods don't mediate color vision, and have a low spatial acuity.

In other words, your friend has an imbalance of rods and cones. Hence his color blindness and acute night vision. Needless to say he's not an alien. He just has abnormal retinas.

Yep, he isn't an alien.

TigerLily

How do you know hyperscotopia with deuteranopia isn't a trait passed down from alien hybridization? Just sayin'. Maybe we should test the alien baby

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TigerLily on September 06, 2016, 12:13:07 PM
How do you know hyperscotopia with deuteranopia isn't a trait passed down from alien hybridization? Just sayin'. Maybe we should test the alien baby

Sure, if you can find one.... Good luck with that.  :)

No, the baby in the above photo isn't an alien.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2016, 12:16:52 PM

Sure, if you can find one.... Good luck with that.  :)

No, the baby in the above photo isn't an alien.

There you go being tedious again, Stephanie. If the lady wants to believe in the possibility of alien/human hybrids, how is that skin off your pasty, spotty, Limey bum?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 06, 2016, 01:03:32 PM
There you go being tedious again, Stephanie. If the lady wants to believe in the possibility of alien/human hybrids, how is that skin off your pasty, spotty, Limey bum?

It wasn't until I tried on your underwear; what creams had you been rubbing in?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2016, 01:06:14 PM
It wasn't until I tried on your underwear; what creams had you been rubbing in?

The ones I found in your medicine cabinet, smart guy.

I remember there was one product called, "The Queen Mum's Own Lilac Scented Bum Whitener." I thought it smelled more like fermented juniper berries and lightly soiled knickers like it was purported that she did, but it most likely wouldn't sell very well if it were labeled that way.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 06, 2016, 01:20:52 PM
I remember there was one product called, "The Queen Mum's Own Lilac Scented Bum Whitener." I thought it smelled more like fermented juniper berries and lightly soiled knickers like it was purported that she did, but it most likely wouldn't sell very well if it were labeled that way.

It would have over here, no reason why it wouldn't.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2016, 01:23:08 PM
It would have over here, no reason why it wouldn't.

That doesn't surprise me in the least, luv.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 06, 2016, 01:25:02 PM
That doesn't surprise me in the least, luv.

Sniff; you never called me luv before, petal.