• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Russia Thread

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, August 01, 2016, 02:49:39 PM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 21, 2016, 07:42:18 PM
Yes, I've already said that I'm an American. I don't think more geographical info would be meaningful in terms of explaining my POV on one matter or another. People here say that they're from Texas or North Carolina or wherever and it's almost always irrelevant in terms of their outlook. Nationality can be relevant so I think it helps to know in that case.

Au contraire.  I think where one is from within the U.S. can be very instructive.  But, if you don't want to tell us that, maybe you can at least tell us whether you currently reside in the U.S.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 23, 2016, 10:21:29 AM
Au contraire.  I think where one is from within the U.S. can be very instructive.  But, if you don't want to tell us that, maybe you can at least tell us whether you currently reside in the U.S.

Yes, I live in the U.S. Who is "us?" It seems like you're just personally curious, way more curious about me than anyone else I've encountered here.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 23, 2016, 03:10:03 PM
Yes, I live in the U.S. Who is "us?" It seems like you're just personally curious, way more curious about me than anyone else I've encountered here.

Yeah, I just got your TCP address and I'm coming for you.  Relax, my motives are pure--I'm just trying to understand a little about how people are processing the ongoing bullshit assault on the population.  Purely an academic exercise.

"Us" is myself and others following this thread. 

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 23, 2016, 03:17:35 PM
Yeah, I just got your TCP address and I'm coming for you.  Relax, my motives are pure--I'm just trying to understand a little about how people are processing the ongoing bullshit assault on the population.  Purely an academic exercise.

What ongoing bullshit assault are you referring to, the one that seems to be part of modern life? The effect of too much information?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 23, 2016, 03:52:50 PM
What ongoing bullshit assault are you referring to, the one that seems to be part of modern life? The effect of too much information?

It seems to me that you are attempting to engage me in a philosophical argument that judging by your past input invariably goes circular.  I think I'll just sit this dance out. 

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 23, 2016, 03:58:37 PM
It seems to me that you are attempting to engage me in a philosophical argument that judging by your past input invariably goes circular.  I think I'll just sit this dance out.

Well, I don't know about that. But, whatever. BellGab offers many and varied opportunities for personal fulfillment.  :-X

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 23, 2016, 04:16:49 PM
Well, I don't know about that. But, whatever. BellGab offers many and varied opportunities for personal fulfillment.  :-X

Yeah, see that's exactly what I mean.  You seem to favor sanctimonious sarcasm and duck and dodge, back and fill tactics.  Those are the moves of intellectual pussies.  I'm not accusing you of anything here, but, if the shoe fits......

analog kid

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 23, 2016, 03:17:35 PM

You backtraced him and the consequences will never be the same.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 23, 2016, 04:53:20 PM
Yeah, see that's exactly what I mean.  You seem to favor sanctimonious sarcasm and duck and dodge, back and fill tactics.  Those are the moves of intellectual pussies.  I'm not accusing you of anything here, but, if the shoe fits......

So, you got tired of your conversation with D. Noory and you're looking for a new challenge? As I say, BellGab offers many opportunities for fulfillment, although we're not all looking for the same kinds. How do you feel about yaks, or have you covered that subject already?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 23, 2016, 05:03:30 PM
So, you got tired of your conversation with D. Noory and you're looking for a new challenge? As I say, BellGab offers many opportunities for fulfillment, although we're not all looking for the same kinds. How do you feel about yaks, or have you covered that subject already?

Okay so you want to engage in polemics.  Let's consider one that is a bit more timely and popular.   Some have expressed the belief that Islam is a bullshit religion invented by an illiterate, pedophile goat herder that suffered from frequent psychotic breaks.  What's your take.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 23, 2016, 05:20:50 PM
Okay so you want to engage in polemics.  Let's consider one that is a bit more timely and popular.   Some have expressed the belief that Islam is a bullshit religion invented by an illiterate, pedophile goat herder that suffered from frequent psychotic breaks.  What's your take.

I agree that some have that belief. Also, in this country, they have the constitutional right to believe anything they like. BTW, I have no intention of engaging in polemics. I'm just here to pick up a quart of milk.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 23, 2016, 05:30:05 PM
I agree that some have that belief. Also, in this country, they have the constitutional right to believe anything they like. BTW, I have no intention of engaging in polemics. I'm just here to pick up a quart of milk.

Fair enough.  Pick yourself up some cookies too.

theONE

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 23, 2016, 05:30:05 PM

I have yak's milk for sale, freshly milked by her

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

1. "Russia to test unstoppable 'Satan 2' stealth nuke capable of wiping out an ENTIRE NATION"
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/russia-test-unstoppable-satan-2-7935675

2. "Russia unveils 'Satan 2' missile, could wipe out France or Texas, report says"
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/26/europe/russia-nuclear-missile-satan-2/

Dr. MD MD

Further evidence confirming leaks are NOT coming from Russia but are coming from within.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q3sc8z2rK8

theONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 27, 2016, 04:24:20 AM
Further evidence confirming leaks are NOT coming from Russia but are coming from within.

there we go,..house of cards begins to fall

theONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 27, 2016, 04:24:20 AM

It's not the Feds that he needs to fear. Just ask Seth Rich.... Oh, wait. You can't....

theONE

"Russian and US jets flew dangerously close in Syria - US official"
https://www.rt.com/usa/364561-russian-us-jets-syria/ 
Published time: 28 Oct, 2016 14:21

*A US aircraft “was generally in that same area” as a Russian fighter jet, and they had a “near miss,” Harrigian said,
explaining that the Russian pilot probably didn’t see the US plane in the dark. The aircraft were “inside of half a mile” from each other.*

*Another senior military official said that the American pilot could feel turbulence from the other plane.
"It was close enough [so that] you could feel the jet wash of the plane passing by," the official said, according to AFP.*

,,,let's hope that this was not an attempt to create provocation :(

theONE

" ‘Russian airstrike’ against Idlib school a hoax â€" Russian FM "
https://www.rt.com/news/364620-russia-idlib-school-lavrov/
Published time: 28 Oct, 2016 22:45

*Western accusations against Russia concerning its reported involvement in attacking a school in the Syrian province of Idlib are fabricated
and based on a hoax story, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has said.
Currently a story is being spun concerning the October 27 attack on Idlib school, which is directed primarily against Russia and Syria.
We are accused of being the ones who carried out strikes against this school,” the foreign minister said during a joint press conference
with his Syrian and Iranian counterparts.

“In response to these fabrications, Russia’s Defense Ministry has released factual information that refutes these statements and shows the falsity of this hoax,” Lavrov stated.*

*On Thursday, Russian Defense Ministry released photos made by an UAV dispatched to the area of the alleged airstrike that showed
“no signs of damage to the roof of the school, or craters from airstrikes around it.”
The ministry also said that a video published by opposition groups on the ground and circulated by a range of Western media outlets
“appears to consist of more than 10 different shots, filmed at different times of the day and in different resolutions,
that were edited into a single clip.”*

-more info pictures and video in the article/

...there you go

theONE

***Meanwhile, director of the Crisis Research Institute Mark Almond has raised questions concerning the West’s inability to substantiate its claims with any proof.

“Both Russia and the US have sophisticated satellites and other forms of reconnaissance.
We have seen … that Russians can produce pictures of how things are going in Iraq, so the US ought to be able to produce evidence
for this various instances that have become scandalous in the western media in the recent three or four weeks,” Almond told RT.

There is no evidence suggesting it was either Russia or Syrian government forces that carried out the strike,
Almond said, adding that it “is not completely impossible that the rebels… may be callous enough to shoot into their own territory
to set Russia and Syrian government up.” ***

theONE

Quote from: theONE on October 28, 2016, 07:19:15 PM
"Russian and US jets flew dangerously close in Syria - US official"
https://www.rt.com/usa/364561-russian-us-jets-syria/ 
Published time: 28 Oct, 2016 14:21

*A US aircraft “was generally in that same area” as a Russian fighter jet, and they had a “near miss,” Harrigian said,
explaining that the Russian pilot probably didn’t see the US plane in the dark. The aircraft were “inside of half a mile” from each other.*

*Another senior military official said that the American pilot could feel turbulence from the other plane.
"It was close enough [so that] you could feel the jet wash of the plane passing by," the official said, according to AFP.*

,,,let's hope that this was not an attempt to create provocation :(

REMEMBER this story from few days ago =here is next part:

"US Air Force command apologized for close fly-by in Syria" â€" Russian MoD
https://www.rt.com/news/364666-us-apologizes-syria-flyby/ Published time: 29 Oct, 2016 14:34

...partial quote:/
*"American military officials have offered apologies to their Russian colleagues for an incident over Syria,
in which US and Russian military jets were involved in a "near-miss" situation.
Earlier, Washington shifted the blame to Moscow for the incident.

Representatives of the US Air Force Central Command have promised their Russian counterparts to take measures
and address the issue with American pilots so that incidents like this do not happen in the future,
Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov announced on Saturday.

The Russian ministry had to comment on the incident that happened on October 17 in Syria, as officials
"were surprised with yet another attempt of the American military command to shift the blame [to] Russia's Air Force" for the
near miss involving a US Boeing E-3 Airborne Early Warning and Control System (AWACS) with Russian Su-35 bomber."*
Konashenkov blamed the crew of the AWACS plane for violating the flight security rules near the city of Deir ez-Zor in eastern Syria.
The American aircraft went down almost a kilometer (0.62 miles) from its flight level and "dangerously" approached
the Russian Su-35 fighter jet by less than 500 meters."*

...more info in that article/

...so from the facts stated and admitted it's Americans who were playing ugly blame game lying at first but finally apologizing,
so for those of you who constantly shit on Russia read the full article, printed and hang it on your wall

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

For those of you assholes who always shit on Russia and say that Russia is the bad wolf in the World here is one more "American made gem"

"Pentagon promises to ‘investigate’ reports of Iraqi school bombing in US-supported Mosul siege"
https://www.rt.com/news/364711-pentagon-mosul-school-attack/ -Published time: 30 Oct, 2016 00:51

...partial quote:/
*"The Pentagon has promised to investigate information offered by the Russian General Staff on the alleged bombing
of an Iraqi school by US warplanes taking part in a siege of the Islamic State-held city of Mosul.
On Friday, the Russian Defense Ministry said intelligence indicated that US planes had targeted a school near Mosul, Iraq,
leaving many civilians dead and wounded.

“There are new cases of [US-led] coalition’s airstrikes on civilian targets. On October 24, the US Air Force’s tactical aircraft launched missile
and bomb strikes on a school building in the village of Tall Kayf, 14km north of Mosul at 3:35am.
As a result of the strike, there are dead and wounded,” said Lt. Gen. Sergey Rudskoy, chief of the Russian General Staff Main Operational Directorate."*

...more info in the article:/

theONE

"Ukraine: Mounting costs"
https://www.rt.com/shows/crosstalk/183576-ukraine-economy-civil-war/
Published time:29 Aug, 2014 08:09

*"Facing the abyss, Ukraine is running out of options.
As winter approaches - with a cratering economy - the regime in Kiev has hinted it may be looking to end the civil war.
But that train may have already left the station.
CrossTalking with Joshua Tartakovsky, Dmitry Babich and Jim Dean."*

There is a very informative 27min video for those of you who are brain washed..that Russia is the bad guy /again/
Open your minds to facts not American and Western Europe propaganda...

theONE

"Germany to send modern tanks to Russian border â€" Defense Ministry"
https://www.rt.com/news/364477-germany-tanks-russian-border/
Published time: 27 Oct, 2016 22:15

*"Germany is preparing to deploy its most modern ‘Leopard 2’ tanks and more than 600 infantrymen to Lithuania as it joins NATO’s
biggest military buildup since the Cold War, German media reported citing the defense ministry.
The plans to deploy not infantry and tanks to the NATO member state bordering Russia were announced by the German Defense Minister
Ursula von der Leyen at a two-day meeting of the alliance’s defense ministers in Brussels."*

...get ready people of the World for WWIII coming soon /well maybe not this or next year/ but it's coming for sure